Athritis,不确定性,没有答案

UnknownD
UnknownD 成员职位:5
编辑6。2017年7月,06:20 新闻
我是一个女29岁的年龄。我去年冬天开始与我的膝盖有问题。他们会变红,感觉像他们会扰乱。(他们从来没有真的只是感觉)。我忽略了它。夏季来了,我觉得很好。今年冬天到来时一切都重新开始了。但更糟。我读到冬天,关节炎和似乎认为气压可能有事情要做吗?然而风湿病大约4个月前,我去了血液对我工作。射频。 Lupus . Autoimmune disease .You name it. All negative . Only thing they found was vitamin D deficiency .Then he diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. Treatment being anti- depressants so that I could actually sleep at night and painkillers. I had to revisit him after which he actually gave me a chance to tell him . About my knees how they become red and inflamed. This happens only at night ?? This has now moved to my feet as well. My wrists pain at times . My ankle become very sore . My knees make a sound like crushing glass. And I know for a fact that fibro is not associated with inflammation .But what now? I stopped taking the anti- depressants and painkillers because I don't see myself drinking them forever even if they offered relief . I now am battling to sleep at night with the immense pain . Could I just be a seronegative case ? What do I actually do now ?

是谁在线

6客人
    Baidu