你好

克莱尔89
克莱尔89 成员Posts:13
编辑29. 2019年1月,11:44 inSay Hello Archive
嗨,我是29岁,自13岁起患有关节炎。我首先被诊断出患有类风湿病,但后来变成了银屑病。我不认为我小时候就不知道这一切都浮出水面,但是现在29岁的时候,我觉得我不是我应该成为的人。过去一年我还年轻的时候,我现在正在下班的病人不知道我会如何返回。我的手和脚都弯曲了我的主导右手是失去力量,我无法入睡,疲劳,头部疼痛,脊椎变得更糟,现在我无法弯曲或走路。药物使我生病。我觉得我正在失去战斗,现在无法身体上的一切,我只是从支柱上传递到一个失落的事业。任何技巧,尤其是我的脊椎

注释

• 主持人
    主持人 ModeratorPosts:4,088
    编辑30. 11月1日,00:00
    Hi Claire89
    Welcome to the forum,sorry you are going through such a hard time at the moment, everyone has some form of Arthritis and will fully understand what you are going through on this forum. Also we are friendly and welcoming to all.
    只需选择一个论坛,开始患有关节炎,而聊天是最受欢迎的论坛。不久之后您会得到答复。
    最好的克里斯汀
  • StickyWicket
    StickyWicket 成员Posts:26,358
    你好Claire. You have a lot going on, haven't you? I was diagnosed at 15 (some 57?) years ago. Unlike you, they kept trying to make mine PsA as my mother had psoriasis but my body refused to oblige. RA it is.

Could you give us a bit more information so's we have a clearer picture, please? Such as which medications you've tried and what you're on now. Certainly, they can all produce side effects but nothing like the problems caused by the disease itself if we don't take them. There are also meds which can help you get a better night's sleep.

我也想知道,谁将您从支柱传递给您?这听起来无济于事。

You say you feel you're 'not the person I should be.' What do you think you should be like? Let's try to help you get a bit closer.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy 成员Posts:31,557
    您好,很高兴认识您,对不起,您必须找到我们。我有PSA,我于1997年37岁那年开始,但没有人认可这些迹象。我于2002年开始使用药物,然后于2011年被诊断出骨关节炎。明年我将在60岁的生活阶段处于截然不同的阶段。

I have always been the person I am, I am not my disease and the disease is not me. My childhood was compromised thanks to severe eczema and asthma (the creams and inhalers did not exist so it was tough) but it provided a good grounding for the rest of the auto-immune dross that followed. You name the medication I have probably tried it, my current regimen is injected methotrexate and humira which is controling matters very nicely (which is about as good as it gets). Of the two I have I prefer the OA because it is more honest in how it presents. I wonder occasionally if I wouldn't have developed that if I had been started on the meds sooner but it is what it is. DD
  • 克莱尔89
    感谢您的答复。

I have tried everything I had allergic reactions to sulphazalzime, and another 1 I can't remember the name I was recently on methotrexate the injection which helped my psorisis but not the pain it also made me sick everyday. I take naproxen, duloxetine and lyrica just now along with co dydramol and tramadol take when needed. But nothing touches the pain in my back it dulls the pain in my hands knees and jaw tho. I just can't cope with my back. My rheumatologist told me to leave the arthritis meds as I had problems with the 5 I've tried. But I think they dnt agree with me as I have bad ibs stomach problems and acid reflux. I've also tried cymbalta, amitriptyline, gabapentine lots if they don't make me sick they make me have low moods or feel irritated and anxious.

我的医生不听我说话,如果我说任何话,他说你需要等待观看鼻学。但是他不能,所以我需要学习疼痛生活,所以现在已经转到了疼痛诊所。

当我第一次被诊断出我很不好时,我不得不继续膝盖排干,我到处都被送去进行测试,然后他们诊断出类风湿病,然后更改为scoriatic,现在说osteo。我不知道它可能每隔几年从1变为另一个。

I don't feel I'm the person I should be as I used to have friends they are all out doing everything living a good life and I am stuck in can hardly move. It's not a life I don't want to be in a wheelchair in pain for 30/40 however many years waiting till I die.
  • Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员Posts:27,024
    哦,克莱尔!

你可怜的东西:(您确实度过了艰难的时光,当然,您也应该和朋友一起生活。

What I will say though, if it helps, is to keep an open mind about pain clinics. Some people here have tried almost everything and pain clinics have actually been the first place to actually make a difference.

向您发送一些微弱的((((((((),((((()您对您的苦难,我很抱歉。

托尼X
  • 克莱尔89
    Thank you Toni.

我会给疼痛诊所试用,希望您的权利,他们可以帮助我的脊椎xx
  • StickyWicket
    StickyWicket 成员Posts:26,358
    对不起,我这么晚回来o this, Claire but I've been in hospital. I want to reply, though, because I think you've not quite understood the diagnosis. They have changed the original diagnosis of rheumatoid to psoriatic. The two are very similar but you don't have both, just psoriatic. As for the osteo – that's not a change of diagnosis, unfortunately, it's an additional one. Several of us on here have both RA (or PsA) plus osteo, usually because we didn't get onto the DMARDS, such as methotrexate and sulphasalazine early enough. The rheumatologist will only deal with your PsA. It's up to the GP to deal with your OA.

真是可耻,您似乎无法忍受任何dmards,因为它们是唯一能阻止PSA的事情。至于OA疼痛 - 您正在使用很多药物,而我们采取的次数越多,问题的空间就越多。我认为Frogmorton要求被转诊至疼痛诊所的想法是一个很好的选择。幸运的是,他们可能会为您带来更少但更有效的药物,以减轻OA疼痛。

至于“您应该成为的人”,不幸的是,没有“应该”。我们是我们必须去的地方,诀窍是找到良好的位。当我的孩子年轻的时候,他们把所有的朋友带回家,我曾经在乒乓球Snooker上为他们得分。这意味着我可以坐下来做得很少,但很有用,当我听到一个人说“我喜欢你的妈妈时,这似乎都值得。她与我们交谈。”尽量不要想到您不能做的事情,而是要做的事情。然后做:D
  • 克莱尔89
    谢谢您的回复,很抱歉听到您在医院。希望您能够修复。

Yes I don't think I understand any of this when I was younger it wasntnt so bad I was in pain but could still do things so I wasn't to bothered I think. But now my hand and feet are all bent If I move my toes pain shoots up my legs. My back is the worst this past year which goes into my hips and down my legs which is making walking difficult no meds help it at all I'm waiting now on the pain clinic and an mri to see what's happening. My jaw is wearing I can't open my mouth or chew without pain and it crunching and cracking the dentist has referred me somewhere else for that.
    I have problems remembering and understanding what people are saying to me I've made more sense out what yous have told me so than you very much.

我只是在努力满足痛苦,实际上发生的事情以及我现在只有30岁的时候做不到的事实,我不想坐在轮椅上,我努力使用拐杖当我的手弯曲时。

但是,谢谢大家的帮助,并回复回答,开始阅读所有内容,并在生病的情况下与孩子们一起尝试,这是让我失望的,如果我变得更糟,无法与孩子们做事由于我已经很难找到我能做的事情,而这些事情不会导致我陷入困境

谁在线上

Becca22
Becca22
+7客人
Baidu