每晚的手和手臂疼痛

Leanne11
Leanne11 Member文章:2
编辑8. 2019年2月,03:44 打个招呼档案
你好,I'm 38 and recently diagnosed with RA. To be honest I'm struggling, been on weekly methotrexate since diagnosis and probably very naively thought this would all be getting easier to deal with by now (8 weeks into treatment) it's not. Im particularly struggling with my hands and arms going completely dead at night which causes a huge amount of pain but nothing like the pain when the feeling starts coming back, has anyone else experienced this? I'm an expat living in France and feel very alone, tired and tearful all the time.

Comments

• 主持人
    主持人 主持人文章:4,088
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi and welcome to the forum Leanne11.

处理最近的诊断非常困难,听起来好像您希望自开始甲氨蝶呤以来,您现在已经注意到了改善。

我没有服用甲氨蝶呤的个人经验,但是我刚刚在Anvers Anters Weblit网站上检查了有关它的信息(我包括下面的链接),它说可能需要3-12周才能开始beplay体育怎么下载注意这些好处,因此听起来好像您的经历在正常的范围内。但是,如果可以的话,可能值得与您的医生讨论。
    Perhaps other forum members will be able to share their early experiences of starting on methotrexate.

//www.wfysxh.com/about-arthritis/treatments/drugs/methotrexate/

这里有一些有关RA的一般信息:

//www.wfysxh.com/about-arthritis/conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/

Good luck, I hope you see some improvements soon. Do keep us posted with how you get on & hopefully you will meet some people with similar experiences on here.

best wishes,

Ann
  • JCR2951
    JCR2951 Member文章:7
    嗨,Leanne,

I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis - it can be difficult to get your head around!

I'm not much help, as I have OA, but I do suffer with it in both hands. It is hard, especially if you are used to having full mobility of your hands. I do not know what the weather is like in France, but in England it is cold, which I have noticed does tend to make my OA worse.

不过,在这里进行交谈做得很好,没有人应该独自应对 - 这里有很多人正在服用与您相同的药物,这可能会提供帮助。如果没有,这里有很多人可以与之交谈,这应该有助于您的孤独感!

I was diagnosed almost a year ago now, and I still struggle on a daily basis to come to terms with it (and cry a lot!), but it will get better and easier! Everyone has good days and bad days, so do not feel bad about yourself for feeling tearful.

我希望您的药物开始为您工作 - 如果没有,我确实会发现热水浴有助于疼痛和僵硬(如果您正在遭受的痛苦)。

Jess:)
  • Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member文章:31,557
    您好,我认为我也无法提供太多帮助,因为我从来没有经常发生这样的事情。我从1997年开始开始银屑病关节炎,然后于2011年被诊断出骨关节炎。我的麻木奇怪,但解释总是坐着或躺在笨拙的情况下而没有太久的动作。我有大约40个受影响的关节和多年的经验,对您来说,这一定是非常新颖而令人生畏的。

We are not medicos and cannot diagnose but it could be that you are so tense in yourself that your body is not fully relaxed when you are asleep. Another possibility is that a nerve is trapped somewhere but why this should only affect you at night does not match up with that theory. Arthritis affects the joints, not the nerves, and numbness is usually nerve-related. Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome? I did as a result of my arthritis but that came years after - it is possible to have it without arthritis though. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member文章:26,358
    你好。我和DD在一起。对我来说,这听起来不像关节炎。我会回到您的全科医生寻求建议。
  • Scotchy
    Scotchy Member文章:4
    I also have very bad hand and arm pain, my hands and fingers swell, I spoke to my GP who told me he thought it might be trapped nerves due to the weakness in my arms, brought on by my RA. I take methotrexate which really helps my knees but does nothing for my hands and arms, I take it my GP must be right but I shall certainly discuss with my rheumatologist when I see him June.
    痛苦是可怕的,什么都没有把它带走,所以我祝你一切顺利,这是一件好事,您加入了这个小组,这里的人们将帮助您的孤独感xx
  • 乔布
    乔布 Bots文章:83
    As regards your night time hand / arm pain - When you next have a suitable opportunity enquire of whoever you see Clinically (GP, Rheumatologist etc.) that they have considered Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as a possible concurrent issue.

If these consultations are undertaken '恩方济会' then the correct terminology (if memory serves me correctly) is 'tunnel carpien'.

It is a fairly common condition - particularly in those with Rheumatoid Arthritis and / or in certain occupations.

Kind regards,

亚瑟
  • 怪异鱼
    怪异鱼 Member文章:1
    你好,
    我也得到了这种麻木的东西。只有在我的两个手上最小的手指上。它在晚上唤醒我,但如果我的肘部以某种方式弯曲,例如躺在我的背上读书。我试图伸直手臂,这似乎有帮助。
    不知道它是什么。我刚刚被告知甲型肝炎e OA in both hands, having previously (about 8 years ago) being told it was tendinitis. Numbness and aches and pains have increased over time until I got fed up and went back to the Dr before Xmas . The OT I saw after the tendinitis diagnosis says it’s from trapped nerves and that cyclists often get it in those finger cos of the way their wrists are bent when on a bicycle... apparently

Xrays show OA now but other than that I haven’t a clue. I’m sure it’s more than just OA cos that doesn’t explain other symptoms.
    这是一个3个月的等待,可以看到“创伤和骨科”顾问。你能做什么?只需要继续做我一直在做的事情,就不知道这是否会使情况变得更糟。想知道其他任何地方的其他疼痛或其他疼痛是OA还是其他东西....?♀️
  • 主持人
    主持人 主持人文章:4,088
    Hi Freakyfish
    并欢迎来到在线社区,很高兴能将您带到您这里。我们不是医学专家,但可能值得您查看我们的骨关节炎部分,其中包括手和手腕上的一部分//www.wfysxh.com/about-arthritis/conditions/osteoarthritis/
    当然,这听起来确实像是某种神经参与。您的全科医生怎么说。
    I am sure our member will share their experiences with you
    Best Wishes
    沙龙
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member文章:26,358
    你好怪胎鱼。

我从未有过这个(我已经有很多年了),但是我的猜测是旧约是对的。每当人们在这里写麻木时,它通常会导致神经问题引起。神经问题通常可以归因于OA,但并非总是如此。我敢肯定,一旦您的约会出现,您将获得更好的评估。等待是一种耻辱,但是任何类型的关节炎确实涉及很多等待。...

你让情况变得更糟吗?我不知道,但是,如果您可以设法以不带来的方式做事,那将是一个很好的方法。也许阅读bed rather thanbed.

It's very easy for us to attribute every pain to arthritis. It's not always the case but it often is. Sorry I can't be more precise.
  • Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member文章:31,557
    Hello, I had numbness but that was carpal tunnel syndrome, possibly caused by one of my arthritises or possibly just one of those things. I have to admit that as all my life has been compromised by health issues I lack curiosity as to the what and why, it's all just another thing to overcome. I have never read lying on my back simply because holding the book at a sensible angie was never comfortable, once I could not longer hold a book I switched to a Kindle, far easier and much better for all the dead-of-night reading I do.

麻木与关节炎无关,而与神经有关,可能是关节炎会障碍神经,但是许多人没有关节炎而患有神经问题。手中和手腕上有oa的人发现,将手浸入一碗温水中,加上泻盐可以缓解疼痛。我的自身免疫性关节炎会影响我的手指和肘部,手腕和肩膀;腰下方也有一个很好的混合物。:哈哈:DD

谁在线上

Brynmor
Brynmor
YvonneH
YvonneH
+7客人
Baidu