等待脚踝融合

0789Blackie
0789Blackie 成员帖子:12
编辑6. 2021年4月,09:10 患有关节炎

嗨,大家好

我现在等待脚踝融合但我不t know what to expect from surgery ?

在手术几乎没有灵活性之后,我的脚踝上有很多螺钉,我遇到了很多年,最终遇到了很多螺钉我的早晨在涡轮培训师上进行了小小的步行或室内循环,而在锁定时进行了一些重量有些晚上生病尝试我使用热/冷凝胶和一架机器的任何东西,这确实有帮助,因为我会消除痛苦,直到我停下来或脱掉它,也有振兴的循环促进剂,我真的不能去任何地方没有车辆,因为我不得不放弃我的工作,如果我打算坐下来坐下来,我不得不骑自行车到我的工作

任何人都可以告诉我,从脚踝融合中我的年度注射会带来什么期望

任何反馈都将不胜感激

谢谢

标记:

注释

• 布林莫尔
    布林莫尔 行政人员帖子:1,751

你好@0789Blackie我知道您正在寻找具有脚踝融合手术的个人经验的人。在此处发布以进行讨论,以查看我们是否可以吸引任何人的注意力。

同时,有一些有关脚和脚踝手术您可能会发现兴趣。

最好的祝愿

布林莫尔

• 谢谢彼得

I was looking pretty much for someone with some experience first hand I do appreciate all the feedback regarding links but I’ve done quite a lot of research and read quite a few personal experiences but your fusion sounds pretty much similar to the one you’ve had yourself I know it’s going to be lengthy recovery but I’ve accepted that and just would like it doing soon as but I know it won’t be happening for a while with the current pandemic going on I’m trying every thing possible to keep healthy and shape for the surgery eating all the correct foods and exercising daily which I do have to really excel myself as the pain is off putting im pretty much done for the day after a small walk or cycle and some weights as the joint inflames leaving me stiff and I constant pain especially full weight Balance but I’m trying various hot/cold therapy tens machine circulation booster I know the pain relief only dulls the pain I’ve adapted to the pain and been unable to work and drive took a while causing a lot of depression and anxiety but I’m pretty much through the worst of it now seem a lot happier with my daily routine which I can only continue

感谢您的回应彼得非常感谢伴侣

达伦

谁在线上

Frogmorton
Frogmorton
+3客人
Baidu