截至9月11日的周

布林莫尔
布林莫尔 AdministratorPosts:1,462
编辑16. 2020年9月,09:28 in消息

我做了一个购物清单。

Shopping_list.jpg

不是一项重大成就, but I did do it using my mobile phone using a simple note-taking app that comes installed by default. What was also different was that I could speak to it: say the word "milk" and there it would appear on the list.

最大的好处是保存了清单后,我可以与我的伴侣分享,我们可以既更改又可以实时更新它。要掌握的最后一点是打开电话,并能够在商店周围读书时阅读东西...

Judging by looking around, most people seem to have no trouble reading their phone and shopping at the same time

As a diversion to struggling, here's an piece onhow to write longer articles just by talking to a computer来自患有关节炎的人。我敢打赌,我敢打赌,我现在可以使用手机做很多事情。

1. Instagram Live

beplay体育怎么下载与关节炎有他们的首次互动现场采访将Instagram与Max Poplawski一起使用。

Max joined us to answer questions about强直性脊柱炎的寿命. He opened up about how he copes with his condition, his passion for sport and offered tips for other young people who may be newly diagnosed.

Its well worth a watch: skip to 7:00 minutes into the video as there are a couple of technical issues (as usual with a first go at something technical). You can watch/listen back to the recording. If you have Instagram, you can also log in to read/comment via the link.

2. Everyday tips for living with arthritis

Everyone’s arthritis is different, and symptoms can vary from day to day. There are many ways to maintain a good quality of life when living with arthritis. Here’s our top tips and hacks to help make daily tasks a little easier, from an article published a couple of weeks ago:

我们也有自己的社区清单使生活更轻松的想法, held in archive and something that we hope to turn into a useful resource for our members.

3.翻转一面

成为患有关节炎的人的伴侣不是在线社区经常出现的主题。@deoknighthas helped out by starting a conversation by relating his story and to "reach out to you all as a form of catharsis but also to say to other spouses of sufferers you are not alone."

请加入讨论,并鼓励您的伴侣添加他们的评论 - 这是一个重要的主题。

Readers may also like to visit a previous article on the web site :我如何为伴侣提供关节炎?

4. Featured Story: Going Back to University

"My first year at university felt like the worst time to be living with arthritis"

卡利法被诊断出rheumatoid arthritis在17岁。现在20岁,她是一名毕业生,并倡导平等,多样性和包容性。她分享了自己年轻时患有关节炎的经历。

5.甚至在哪里开始

我真的很喜欢支持,同理心和帮助we can all give each other in the Online Community. When you get off the phone from a consultation and get that feeling of disbelief... "I hung up and wondered what the hell just happened" is all too frequent and a nasty surprise for a new diagnosis. Indeed,甚至在哪里开始.

Every new person who is helped by the support and empathy of your replies is another person with arthritis who is no longer alone. Thanks to all of you.

New updates在建议和支持方面Coronavirus pages. As well as keeping up with the latest information, do check out our dedicated resources forEngland,Northern Ireland,苏格兰Wales.

Stay safe, stay well.

布林莫尔

注释

• 布林莫尔

非常感谢您的本周更新非常好 - 麦克斯非常知己,因此表达了对年轻人的帮助。

这个社区非常适合互相支持,我们很幸运能够举办论坛。在我的关节炎之旅开始时,它对我有很大帮助,并且知道现在对新朋友仍在做同样的事情

Thanks again

托尼xx

• Shaphron
    Shaphron 成员Posts:74
    edited 12. Sep 2020, 13:52

下一步啊n the shopping list is to get a voice assistant - like Alexa - and have it link to an app on your phone. I make my shopping list by telling Alexa to add something whenever I think of it in the house, and then can check the app on my phone at the shops. My partner can do the same, and it updates live, so if I think of something and add it to the list while he's shopping it's there on his phone immediately. We forget a lot less now we can add something to the shopping list whenever we think of it.

• 我有Alexa,但从未尝试过.....难以设置@Shaphron?

• Mike1
    Mike1 成员Posts:1,908

I keep a shopping list, written in pencil on paper, on the fridge and then when I go on-line to put my order in I have it sitting beside my laptop! I wouldn't trust the cat if I had an Alexa

alexa.jpg

• Shaphron
    Shaphron 成员Posts:74

Hi@frogmorton, no, it's not. Alexa comes with a shopping list built in, just tell her to add something to shopping list. If you have the Alexa app on your phone you can see it there by tapping on "More" then "Lists and Notes". You can make more lists than the two it comes with as standard (Shopping list and To-Do).

实际上,我将其与任何列表(手机上的另一个应用程序)同步,因为我更喜欢手机上的列表。它是免费的,非常容易与Alexa同步。在任何列表应用程序中,只需转到“设置”,然后转到“ Amazon Alexa”,您可以同步那里的列表。但是,这步骤是不必要的,我只是这样做的,因为我更喜欢列表的外观。

Both work brilliantly if you have a partner, because the appearance of new items on the list is immediate. So if a partner is out shopping you can still add something to the list and it will appear for them straight away. But I love being able to add something to the list as soon as I think of it, rather than trying to remember I need to add loo roll to the list (for instance).

• Mike1
    Mike1 成员Posts:1,908

Just put my home delivery order in to Asda and my paper list worked perfectly!

• Interesting....mostly I shop online now I feel safer, but i do send my husband out for those bits which I either forgot or run out of unexpectedly!

迈克,我什至不做纸质清单,因此用完了东西

Who's Online

jamiea
jamiea
Psa_Nat
Psa_Nat
+2Guests
Baidu