甲氨蝶呤的副作用

Hi,

I took my first dose of methotrexate (15mg) last night and so far am feeling okay. I know it’s different for everyone but does it take time for side effects to kick in if any will happen at all?

标记:

评论

• Ellen
    Ellen ModeratorPosts:741

Hi@Aching_not_breaking

Well done taking your first does of Methotrexate I am very pleased to hear you have had no side effects. That is great news.

Usually people report nausea/tiredness as soon as the following morning so you might just be one of the lucky ones. I very much hope so.

最良好的祝愿

Ellen

• 我每周服用25mg注射,并且副作用各不相同,Evey周似乎有所不同。

在几周的时间里,第二天我会感到有些艰难,但有时候我觉得自己不在这个星球上,只是在自己的世界中流失了一天。

I have to take my injection on a Friday night so it will not effect me at work in the week as I cant concentrate.

Can anyone else relate to this?

格伦

• 布林莫尔
    布林莫尔 AdministratorPosts:1,457

Hi@harrglenn82欢迎来到在线社区

是的,甲氨蝶呤的副作用对某些人来说尤其令人不愉快。如果您遇到特别强烈或不良影响,请与您的医生联系。

我们网站上有一个有用的有关甲氨蝶呤的有用页面,其中还包括有关降低感染风险的建议,因为它可以降低您的免疫系统:

Do join in across the Community, ask questions, give advice and support. Its also a great place to call in for a chat and let us know how you are getting on.

一切顺利

布林莫尔

• 卡扎52
    卡扎52 MemberPosts:70

Hi everyone,

Last Sunday I had my Pfzer vaccine all okay as far as that was concerned and last Monday began taking my Vitamin D tables (checked with Rheumatology nurse first before taking them).

自2016年以来,我的RA上的一个星期五,我一直在服用六片甲氨蝶呤。但是,上周五服用了六片片剂后,自从第一次服用它们以来,我的副作用最严重。一个小时后,我胃部发抖,胃痛,头痛,感到非常恶心(尽管我没有身体病)。这些症状一直持续到昨天晚上10点。我确实服用了两个扑热息痛,这确实有助于胃痛。我害怕下周五服用下一个剂量,但我想知道甲氨蝶呤是否与疫苗和/或维生素D片有反应。通常,当我服用甲氨蝶呤时,我会得到奇怪的副作用,例如必须定期清除喉咙,但上周五完全处于不同的水平。

服用甲氨蝶呤后,其他人是否经历过相同的症状。

每个人都安全

卡扎

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton MemberPosts:27,055

Hi@Kazza

My daughter had similar effects after the vaccine so it might 'only' have been that? She was vomiting churning stomach headache and temperature too.

Seems a long time after the vaccine though...?

Also seems odd for you to have taken your MTX for so very long and it突然to cause you so much trouble

I suppose it could all have just been coincidence, but would you feel you could check in with your GP or rheumatology nurse for an opinion? Otherwise l can imagine you feeling very apprehensive about taking your MTX this week.

I will be very interested to hear how you get on

• 嗨,托尼,

Thanks for your message. I had the same feelings come on again yesterday, aching joints, feeling sick, shaking and thumping headache. I left off taking Methotrexate but will take it this evening. Two weeks ago I started taking vitamin D tablets and the problems seem to have started from then and also when I had the vaccine, again two weeks ago.

注意安全,

Karen x

• Hi everyone,

Yesterday I took my Methotrexate lunchtime instead of in the evening with a glass of lemonade and a sandwich and experienced none of the symptoms that I had on the 12th February. I wonder if Methotrexate's side effects are diminished when eating at the same time as taking the dose. The only issue I have now is a dry throat but I can live with that. Thought I would share this with members.

每个人都安全

卡扎xx

• 嗨,卡扎(Kazza)和所有人☺️

Im really glad to hear your feeling better after your methotrexate. I started recently, 15mg a week, for psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis. I had my 2nd dose recently, had the fatigue the following day. But I’m also feeling overheated, not a temperature just hot or hot flashes. I seem to be fatigued more now. I take 6 Wednesday night, Thursday is a complete wipe out day either on my bed or sofa then I go through a range of daily symptoms until Monday. Tuesday is a good day. Will it change? It’s a struggle I’ll be honest. I’m taking them and pushing through in the hope I can feel some kind of normal again. Also, is anyone else scared about catching Covid-19 now being on methotrexate? I am.

预先谢谢你,尼古拉

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane ModeratorPosts:256

欢迎@nicola99to the community,

我看到你对@kazza52that you have been following some of the threads and offering support to others. That's great, now hopefully we can offer you support with your concerns about fatigue which is a common condition among those of us who have different sorts of arthritis. I attach some links which I hope you will find useful

我希望您将继续浏览社区,这是表达您的担忧,高潮和低谷的安全场所。其他成员有很多信息和大量的支持,因此请让我们知道您如何管理甲氨蝶呤。

Take Care

Poppyjane

Who's Online

1客人
Baidu