在线社区的更新
We are updating the Online Community on Tuesday 24th May. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.

news update on the third dose of the vaccine

In September 2021, the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) announced that people who have severely suppressed immune systems at the time of their first and second doses of the vaccine would be able to get a third dose.

This is not a booster dose, but an additional ‘top-up’ dose to increase protection from COVID-19 for people who may not have not had a good response from the first two doses. It is expected that the JCVI will publish more guidance on a COVID-19 booster vaccination programme this autumn.

Best Wishes

Sharon

Tagged:

Comments

• 有人知道这是如何完成的吗?我的全科医生没有从我们的临床调试小组那里听到。显然,我很想尽快获得我的第三次剂量。到目前为止,其他人的经历是什么?

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:952

早上好@Sunflower46

欢迎来到与关节炎在线社区。beplay体育怎么下载

我看到您已经联系了您的GP手术,但他们还没有从调试中听到。我了解,等待何时获得第三次疫苗接种,这让您感到多么令人沮丧。

我个人迫切希望有我的流感刺戳,同时我正在等待有关第三次Covid-19疫苗接种的更多信息。至少我觉得我正在做一些帮助自己的事情。

For now I would suggest you keep checking back in on this thread as people will start to add comments as they hear from their own Doctors.

Best wishes

艾伦。

• 为什么几乎没有19种抗体的人口中有1%的人必须等6个月才能获得促进疫苗?

• Rosiepup
    Rosiepup Member帖子:21

Has anyone actually had their third jab? I haven't heard anything from my GP/rheumatologist. I know of people who aren't immunosuppressed who are already being called for their booster jabs. As I understood it those of us in the third jab group would get that first and then maybe a booster as well later on, but the way things are going I'll be called for the booster before the third jab!

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member帖子:1,992

The third jab/booster was supposed to be given at the same time as the flu jab as this would save the time and energy of the surgerys in setting up different dates etc. I have my flu jab on the 2nd October so am keeping my fingers crossed.

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member帖子:26,632

I'm to have my 3rd vaccine a week tomorrow. I'm in Scottish Borders.

NB This is the 3rd full dose for the immunosuppressed. Not the same as the booster jab.

No flu jab yet.

• If the 3rd vaccine is a full dose for the immunosuppressed, what does the booster jab consist of please? Thank you. No news from my surgery.

• Dorothyparker
    Dorothyparker Member帖子:21

I was waiting for an invitation, but I saw my rheumatologist last week and she told me to call the vaccine centre. But they would not book me in because I hadn't received a text invitation. So I asked rheumatology to refer me, received the text message, and then booked myself in. Had my third jab on Saturday, 5 months after my second. Side effects were similar but less severe than with first two.

I think if I hadn't had a rheumatology appointment last week I'd still be waiting to hear something.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,410

Brilliant@DorothyParker

I am very pleased for you.

• stickywicket

I've had my third this morning. It was explained, very carefully, that this was a third jab for the immunosuppressed because we might not have as much protection from the first two, not the regular booster that others would get..

I was also told that it still left 'room' for us to have a booster if needed. (Quite how they will determine need I've no idea.)

我的前两个是亚利桑那州。这是辉瑞。我想我前一段时间读过,第三个戳戳都是辉瑞或现代。

I was also offered my flu jab at the same time and same arm. Obviously, I went for it.

Everyone was very pleasant and kind. There were socially distanced chairs for us to sit in for ten minutes whereas last time, different venue(s), we'd to sit in our own cars outside.

I feel fine and pleased it's all gone so well.

• markdupont
    markdupont Member帖子:2

Is anyone taking the booster pfiser shot while on methotrexate

• stickywicket

I've been on methotrexate for all my vaccines - two AZs and now one Pfizer.

• YvonneH
    YvonneH 行政人员帖子:1,049

你好@markDupont

欢迎来到在线社区。很高兴有你在这里。

我看到您需要从服用甲氨蝶呤和辉瑞疫苗的成员那里获得的信息,我们经验丰富的成员已经发表了评论!

您最近诊断为关节炎,不确定是类风湿病还是银屑病关节炎。我正在为这两种链接建立链接 - 它们是全面的,但解释很明确,希望有用。

if you have any questions do share them, I’m sure we will be able to help

Take care

Yvonne X

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,410

Thanks@stickywicket

我很高兴又露西不会有阿兹!She is the only young person l know to have it because she had it before they knew about the blood clots. I was terrified for her second vaccine and was already dreading the third

• Rosiepup

BBC新闻网站上有一篇文章,内容涉及人们获得第三次戳戳的困难/延迟。它说,GP被告知要在9月13日之前识别并开始与该组的患者联系!但是,有很多报道说,全科医生没有采取任何行动,甚至没有意识到第三戳,以至于发出了新的指示:

英国国民健康保险制度发布了新的guidance to hospital trusts on 30 September, with instructions that action be taken immediately to contact all those eligible for their third dose by 11 October.

These will be recorded as a "booster" shot until the national system can be updated to recognise third "primary" doses. This will ensure immunosuppressed patients can then be contacted again in six months for their booster fourth dose.

I've still heard nothing from my GP so far.

• Sunflower46
    Sunflower46 Member帖子:8

I have issues similar to the man in the BBC news article. I have been passed from pilar to post between the ccg, my gp and the rheumatology team with no one party agreeing on what needs to be done, how it will be organised or accepting responsibility for how the 3rd dose is implemented. I am Happy further guidance has been given. In some areas implementation has been shocking

• 我仍然没有听到我的全科医生的声音,在手术中不可能与任何人说话。当您的呼叫到达队列的前面时,它只是响起,然后切断。但是我已经能够与风湿病学部的某人交谈,他告诉我我有资格参加第三戳,但随后继续说,第二戳和第三次之间必须至少有6个月第三个初级剂量或助推器。我知道助推器有一个6个月的差距,但我已经研究了第三次初级剂量的JCVI指南,所有内容都说第三剂量应至少在第二次之后8周。是否有人被告知第二剂量和第三剂量之间必须有6个月?

我知道可能有些人阅读这篇文章会想到,有什么区别,无论如何您还是很快就会得到助推器。但这确实对我有所不同。除了偶尔和朋友一起散步之外,我已经有18个月没有在社交上出门了。我的第一个戳刺后的血液测试显示没有抗体。我的朋友们正在社交活动,度假,基本上是Covid对他们来说已经结束了。我独自坐在家里。我几周后才60岁,我很想能够去渴望去剧院旅行或吃饭,其他任何东西。因为这是我的助推器直到11月底才能到期,所以对我来说意义重大,感觉我现在可以从第三台戳戳中得到更多保护。

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member帖子:1,992

It has been announced several times that there has to be 6 months between the 2nd jab and the booster.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor 行政人员帖子:1,784

你好@Rosiepup

There is updated information (8th October) available about the 3rd vaccine dose available on our website page here:

The 3 sections starting with "关节炎的人什么时候接受疫苗?" need careful reading and there is a proforma letter there available for download to help you confirm your status as a severely immunosuppressed person with your GP如果需要

• Rosiepup

谢谢Brynmoor。好吧,我已经阅读了更新,只有在第二键和第三个初级剂量之间至少需要8周,就像JCVI指南一样,所以我不明白为什么风湿病学会告诉我6个月。我自己和与我交谈的人都清楚地说,我们是在谈论第三主要戳戳,而不是助推器。我同意Sunflower46的观点,这很糟糕。下周我已经预约了流感刺戳,所以我会打印出这封信并将其传递给,但是我真的觉得自己正在将头撞在砖墙上。

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo Member帖子:122

I'm as confused as you Rosiepup.

I got a text from my GP surgery on Tuesday asking me to book my 3rd dose as I'm immunosuppressed. I rang them to ask why I'd been called as the treatment I started in June (adalimumab) had been held back until 3 weeks after my 2nd dose so I'd have a better response to it. So I wasn't severely immunosuppressed at the time of completing my primary course. "Ah,but you are now " they said. And it's only 5 months ago so it's not a booster.

无论如何,我放弃了试图理解,她明天让我预订了!

• stickywicket

The vaccines were, necessarily, brought out in a rush so there was no understanding of how we immunosuppressed would be with them. Only that we'd be up **** creek without a paddle without them. It's all a big experiment and we're part of it.

I had my 3rd jab a couple of weeks ago, about 2 months since my second. I dared to wonder about an antibody test as I haven't seen my son and grandson in California for two and a half years. Today a nurse told me Scotland doesn't offer them though England does. I checked it out. USA don't recommend them either as they're so impossible to interpret. Even a site offering them said much the same thing.

As Cromwell said to his troops "Pray to God but keep your powder dry."

• Rosiepup

Well I printed off the Versus Arthritis letter and took it with me today when I went for my flu jab at the GP's. Neither the nurse nor the receptionist knew anything about the 3rd jab for people on immunosuppressants and both tried to insist I must mean the booster and there was a 6 month gap. I pointed out the letter specifically states it is not the booster and it's only an 8 week gap. The receptionist disappeared with the letter and eventually the practice manager came out and said they would have to contact the doctors at the vaccination centre to find out what needs to be done! Apparently 'someone' will contact me, so back to waiting for now. Clearly I would have got nowhere without the Versus Arthritis letter, so I am very grateful for that.

• Chrisd
    Chrisd Member帖子:4

I tried to call my GP about the 3rd dose to which they said they were not organising vaccines any more and to call 119. Phoned 119 to be told they are only booking boosters and not the 3rd vaccine for the immune compromised and to contact my hospital. So I called my rheumatology team and they didn't seem to know a lot about it apart from they had read the advice recently and looks like most of the people they see will be eligible. I was told NHS England would be contacting me but it wouldn't be until 6 months after my 2nd jab which seems at odds with the advice. So having exhausted all contact routes I am really none the wiser!

Who's Online

helpline_team
helpline_team
jamieA
jamieA
Janeandrews_60
Janeandrews_60
Perky
Perky
toady
toady
+7Guests