肩膀替换

昨天和我的顾问开会结果是,我签了一个肩关节置换手术,应该是明年,有人做过这个手术吗,我能期待什么?恢复可能的结果和成功程度。

评论

• frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员职位:27021年

是的,有些人@307Queensway

@lindalegs这个帖子是为了帮助未来的人们:

Only joined today my doctor told me about it so pleased I joined,you all sound lovely positive ladies I really was feeling down, well no more ,so a big thank you as I have spent a couple of interesting hours no self pity,just good humour I'm happy to read about you all thank you love Jean xxx<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Only joined today my doctor told me about it so pleased I joined,you all sound lovely positive ladies I really was feeling down, well no more ,so a big thank you as I have spent a couple of interesting hours no self pity,just good humour I'm happy to read about you all thank you love Jean xxx\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2020-12-17T17:56:24+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115923,"name":"Jean1234","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Jean1234","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wc.vanillicon.com\/v2\/c556f4d16bca87bbb880695a8112ed14.svg","dateLastActive":"2021-02-13T18:20:34+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/675237#Comment_675237","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/675237#Comment_675237

如果她突然出现支持你,我不会感到惊讶。

我自己的女儿也在19岁的时候做了肩膀置换手术,因为癌症治疗导致她的肩膀缺血性坏死。

我的女儿恢复得很好,她可以举起她的手臂举过头顶(手臂已经完全垮掉了),但她还很年轻,毫无疑问在她的一生中需要再做几次这样的手术。

保重,继续发帖,我们会支持你的!

托尼xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员职位:27021年

对不起,我想我可能发错帖子了@307Queensway

This is an account of my experience of being a rheumatoid and having my shoulder replaced. It’s not really for comment but just meant as a guide for anyone else with RA looking at having the same procedure. I will write in installments and add a couple of photos of the scar as we go along.<\/strong><\/p>

This is just my experience. We’re all different and even the aggressiveness of RA varies between us so please bear that in mind if you continue to read.<\/strong><\/p>

For those who don’t know me a brief summary is I’m called ‘Legs’, female, born 1958, married 1978, contracted RA after the birth of my 2nd child when I was aged 27. I had a toddler of 2 years, a newborn and all my joints stopped working, almost overnight in a massive flare and Mr Legs and I had to learn to cope. We have and we continue to do so.<\/strong><\/p>

I’ve had 3 new knees, knuckles on my left hand replaced plus other hand procedures. <\/strong><\/p>

For years my shoulders have been very limited in their range of movement, but as they didn’t hurt, particularly, I learnt to live my life around them. In 2018 my shoulders became very problematical causing me so much pain that it was difficult coping from day to day and that isn’t speaking of the nights!<\/strong><\/p>

I decided to seek help with the pain and, as I expected, the wheels were put in motion to have both shoulders replaced, starting with x-rays, a CT scan, seeing a surgeon and being put on the waiting list. The surgeon told me that I have no shoulders; the sockets had worn away completely and the ball part was disappearing too! (I have wondered for years why bra straps always slipped down!) The window for him to work with was very small as the more they eroded the less bone he would have to attach the replacements. If I left them as they were the chances were the bones would fuse (grow together) leaving with me with no movement at all!<\/strong><\/p>

The procedure was due to take place in April and by this time my shoulders had settled down again, the pain much less and therefore bearable. I still had difficult nights but it wasn’t as bad as it had been during the flare. This was now a gamble because apart from the aching, clicking and grinding with movement, should I have the surgery? I decided to go for it as I was always terrified of the ‘flare pain’ returning so it was a case of 'now or never'!<\/strong><\/p>

I am right-handed and also a watercolour artist and glean much pleasure from this hobby. They wanted to operate on my right shoulder first, wait six months and then do the left. I would have a total reverse procedure which, if you need to know more, I can detail later. My surgeon said that he might only be able to do a half replacement but wouldn’t know till he was ‘in there’ and could physically see what he was faced with. I was told it would be a very complex operation and they would have to use computer software to make sure the implant was put in the correct position. This was also further complicated by the fact I would have to be awake due to the arthritis in my neck and jaw. <\/strong><\/p>

I had the pre ops and a date for the end of April but my surgery was cancelled because of Covid19 and lockdown. Eventually the operation took place at the beginning of this month.<\/strong><\/p>

(I will continue this account in a short while.)<\/strong><\/p>

If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask. <\/strong><\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"This is an account of my experience of being a rheumatoid and having my shoulder replaced. It’s not really for comment but just meant as a guide for anyone else with RA looking at having the same procedure. I will write in installments and add a couple of photos of the scar as we go along.\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"This is just my experience. We’re all different and even the aggressiveness of RA varies between us so please bear that in mind if you continue to read.\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"For those who don’t know me a brief summary is I’m called ‘Legs’, female, born 1958, married 1978, contracted RA after the birth of my 2nd child when I was aged 27. I had a toddler of 2 years, a newborn and all my joints stopped working, almost overnight in a massive flare and Mr Legs and I had to learn to cope. We have and we continue to do so.\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\" I’ve had 3 new knees, knuckles on my left hand replaced plus other hand procedures. \"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"For years my shoulders have been very limited in their range of movement, but as they didn’t hurt, particularly, I learnt to live my life around them. In 2018 my shoulders became very problematical causing me so much pain that it was difficult coping from day to day and that isn’t speaking of the nights!\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"I decided to seek help with the pain and, as I expected, the wheels were put in motion to have both shoulders replaced, starting with x-rays, a CT scan, seeing a surgeon and being put on the waiting list. The surgeon told me that I have no shoulders; the sockets had worn away completely and the ball part was disappearing too! (I have wondered for years why bra straps always slipped down!) The window for him to work with was very small as the more they eroded the less bone he would have to attach the replacements. If I left them as they were the chances were the bones would fuse (grow together) leaving with me with no movement at all!\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"The procedure was due to take place in April and by this time my shoulders had settled down again, the pain much less and therefore bearable. I still had difficult nights but it wasn’t as bad as it had been during the flare. This was now a gamble because apart from the aching, clicking and grinding with movement, should I have the surgery? I decided to go for it as I was always terrified of the ‘flare pain’ returning so it was a case of 'now or never'!\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"I am right-handed and also a watercolour artist and glean much pleasure from this hobby. They wanted to operate on my right shoulder first, wait six months and then do the left. I would have a total reverse procedure which, if you need to know more, I can detail later. My surgeon said that he might only be able to do a half replacement but wouldn’t know till he was ‘in there’ and could physically see what he was faced with. I was told it would be a very complex operation and they would have to use computer software to make sure the implant was put in the correct position. This was also further complicated by the fact I would have to be awake due to the arthritis in my neck and jaw. \"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\"I had the pre ops and a date for the end of April but my surgery was cancelled because of Covid19 and lockdown. Eventually the operation took place at the beginning of this month.\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\" (I will continue this account in a short while.)\"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"},{\"attributes\":{\"bold\":true},\"insert\":\" If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask. \"},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2020-10-22T11:20:35+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":8886,"name":"lindalegs","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/lindalegs","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6031919\/uploads\/userpics\/0CIACZHMU6V2\/n1TVC6PCKGRV9.jpg","dateLastActive":"2021-12-31T10:36:59+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/53015\/total-reverse-shoulder-replacement-from-a-rheumatoid-s-viewpoint","embedType":"quote","name":"Total Reverse Shoulder Replacement from a Rheumatoid’s Viewpoint"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/53015/total-reverse-shoulder-replacement-from-a-rheumatoid-s-viewpoint

托尼xxx
Baidu