无法应付慢性疼痛

你好

我的右臀部和膝盖遇到了数年的问题。膝盖和两个臀部都被诊断出OA。在过去的两年中,我的右臀部一直在恶化,正在等待髋关节置换,延迟至少8个月,正如顾问所说。大约2个月前,GP在吗啡上开始了我的吗啡,现在正在使用Oxy Contin和Oxynorm,但是尽管如此,我仍有严重的腿部和脚痛,我无法从整个房间到房间,坐下或躺下或躺下而不会疼痛。我以前做过锻炼,但正处于完全不可能的问题。尝试了分散注意力的事情,但现在无法保持我的注意力。在我的智慧结束时,不知道该怎么办?

Comments

• 莎拉S
    莎拉S 主持人帖子:121

你好@aiai1111

得知您遭受了很多痛苦,我感到很糟糕,这太糟糕了。手术的延迟是一场噩梦,尽管它们无法帮助,但同时,它对您个人无济于事。我很高兴您去过您的全科医生,并且他们已经为药物提供了帮助 - 您能在等待时再次回去让他们感到不适吗?我知道有时我们似乎要做的就是访问GPS等。

您在与热线团队聊天时做了正确的事情,因此他们将能够比我更能帮助您。但是,以下是您可能感兴趣的一些链接:

最重要的是,无论您看上去有多大或小小,都会听您的身体,并做您对自己感到满意的事情。继续与我们交谈,我们都在这里为您提供帮助。

Take care,

莎拉

• 你好 @AiAi1111

Thank you for posting on the forum and thank you@SarahSfor your help here.

我很遗憾听到您经历了多少痛苦以及对您来说变得多么困难。完全可以理解的是,您的智慧结束了。您是否与您的医疗保健专业人员谈过自己的感受?咨询,说话疗法或CBT可能会有所帮助。也许值得审查您的药物。您可能已经尝试过这种尝试,但是辣椒素霜以阻断疼痛信号的影响而闻名,它是由辣椒植物制成的,可在处方处使用。

通常,当它变得如此不知所措时,我们的情感健康是我们可以关注的领域,与他人接触,饮食良好,睡眠足够的睡眠以及试图找到对您有用的东西。我们在YouTube频道上有一个新系列,在您的举动下,这是与Sandra的正念,您可能会发现以下链接有帮助。

https://bit.ly/3dtv0kz

https://bit.ly/3g6weil

与其他人交谈总是很大的帮助,因此请致电我们的热线工作热线,0800 5200 520工作日上午9点至下午6点,请照顾好自己,希望您能找到一些缓解。

Kind Regards

萨拉(Sarah),热线助理顾问

• sunnyside2
    sunnyside2 成员帖子:101

我会请您的全科医生写信给顾问,并告诉他您的痛苦是如何控制的。等待名单并非严格按时间顺序等待 - 那些患有更严重疾病的人获得更高的优先级 - 您需要确保已标记病情的严重性。还要询问您的全科医生,在这种情况下,NHS是否可以支付您在私人医院的费用。

My pain is nothing like as bad as yours I know but I have found a tens machine can be useful- they aren't expensive and it may be worth a go

• AiAi1111
    AiAi1111 成员帖子:4

谢谢大家的支持和建议。AM应对GP进行审查,因此将询问有关辣椒素的信息以及有关手术的进一步投入。老实说,由于我本周的痛苦,还没有哭得太多。直到共同开始(不幸的是与常规髋关节问题发作),我每周4-6次在不同的地方享受瑜伽,每周工作4-5次,在1-6英里前游泳,现在我可以几乎没有从床到厕所,更不用说离开家了。我想念社交上的互动性,但不确定我是否会一直感到痛苦和沮丧。知道有些人了解确实有所作为

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,358

I can't help but wonder if the lack of your usual exercises caused the hip problems. My husband has always been very active and dealt with dodgy hips for years with glucosamine and golf. When the former began to do nothing for him and the latter became impossible, he stuck to gardening and walks. When that became difficult (he was waiting for new hips by then) he bought an exercise bike. He started with about 2 minutes once per day and built up to three 20 min sessions by the time of his first operation.

Before my own THRs and TKRs I've always done the prescribed exercises - very gently and lightly - and found they did help with pain and mobility.

至于社交互动,您会做变焦吗?whatsapp?等等。他们都帮助。

• AiAi1111
    AiAi1111 成员帖子:4
    edited 3. Dec 2021, 14:59

我经常锻炼,几个月前, obviously yoga stopped prior to swimming. I stopped as I could no longer dress my self. I have no ability to get on/off an exercise bike as I have no abduction or adduction in my right hip and very limited flexion. I worked right up till recently, as a nurse, through covid. When I had to change my pain killers to morphine I had to stop work. The extra long delays due to covid backlog mean that many people are now having to cope with more severe problems as surgery is much more delayed now.

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,358

哦,告诉我One of my own ancient THRs is now irreparable as it's heading into my pelvis. Mr SW managed to get his first hip done about 3 weeks before covid hit. In desperation, he paid for his other one out of the money we'd saved by not being able to visit our son and grandson. Now he's waiting for an ECO. Never a dull moment!

我永远无法管理运动自行车,因为我的双腿多年的长度不同,但是我发誓要组合锻炼和手术鞋,但我的步行使我走路并没有太多,甚至没有滚动器辅助。

One tip - there are lots of dressing aids on any disability site. I have a sort of long-handled shoe horn with a hand on the other end. I use the hand to get base layers over my head, ease my socks off, fasten the velcro on my shoes and shove my trousers down. I also have a sock aid and, when all else fails, Mr SW

希望您能找到一种应付等待的方法。当您一生都在照顾别人时,这一定很难。

• sunnyside2
    sunnyside2 成员帖子:101

exercise is great if you can do it but a lot really cannot. I am extremely limited in exercise ability too and its lousy. we all know it helps but when a joint is really wrecked you can't

谁在线上

Anniedog1
Anniedog1
Carolannf
Carolannf
沙恩
沙恩
+9客人
Baidu