这里的新 - 类风湿关节炎

Mandyw
Mandyw 成员帖子:5

你好,我刚加入,想自我介绍并寻求一些建议

IVE最近被诊断出患有类风湿关节炎,目前我的耀斑实际上已经持续了几个月。有时候我没事,第二天我不是。步行和脚趾发炎时的脚底疼痛。膝盖疼痛,手腕,肩膀和脖子,它们都来来去去,但是在过去的两个星期中,我每天至少有一次疼痛。

风湿病学看到了我,他们每天开始使用400毫克的羟基氯喹,到目前为止,我一直在一周没有任何效果。为了帮助打击疼痛并帮助我睡觉,我也一直在服用Codydramol。

I literally feel like this is ruining my life. I’m not overweight, never smoked, rarely drink alcohol, eat a pretty healthy diet and actually recently since the flare up I’ve cut sugar from my diet completely. Everytime I think about it I end up in tears and I even told my partner if he leaves me I would understand. He has been a godsend helping me in and out of the bath, and with simple day to day tasks like making a cup of tea in the morning.

我34,我不敢相信这正在发生在我身上。我知道我必须耐心等待这种药物,但是什么时候可以看到一些缓解?我还每天服用高强度姜黄素和黑胡椒胶囊,Omega 3,B12,维生素D补充剂,我已经使用了一段时间了。最近还开始用有机辣木粉和有机野蓝莓粉制作冰沙。

还尝试了镁盐浴。桑拿……我实际上是在尽一切可能,但似乎没有任何帮助。我的智慧结束了,我只希望自己的生活回来:’(

Comments

• 莎拉S
    莎拉S 主持人帖子:127

你好@mandyw

Welcome to the online community. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so low with your recent diagnosis. I completely sympathise, I'm also 34 and facing the same challenges. You sound like you have a supportive partner on your side which is fantastic, use this. He is willing to help you so let him. Unfortunately it's a waiting game and a lot of trial and error for some people while a suitable medication is found, but keep I touch with your rheumatologist and keep a record of symptoms, medication, flares etc. for yourself.

Here are some links that may be of use to you:

您做得很好,只挂在那里,继续使用社区。

Take care,

莎拉

• Mandyw
    Mandyw 成员帖子:5

谢谢Sarah如此迅速的答复。我希望您也设法应付,我很高兴与您保持联系,与您的年龄段的人聊天总是很好,这样您就不会那么孤单。

• frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员帖子:27,042

Oh@mandywI am sorry you are struggling so much at this time of year too.

对于您来说,这是非常早的日子,在药物方面,药物可能需要数周的时间才能提供帮助。当我第一次被诊断出他们也开始使用羟基,我的后方也有一个仓库类固醇注射!这确实有帮助,并给了我所需的踢球,直到羟基做了它所做的事情或耀斑消退了。

随着时间的流逝,风湿病学家将其他药物添加到我的武器库中,现在对我来说还可以。

Well I remember how you might be feeling now. I thought my life was over and wallowed a lot (probably annoyed all my friends and family), but once things got more under control life has been good. Not the same of course a few modifications but I am still on my feet and having a great life.

I see you are doing lots to try to help yourself, but are you doing your 'range of movement' exercises? Might be called strengthening exercises.

向您发送很多爱和((((((())))

• 嗨,托尼,

感谢您的答复,我很高兴听到您在挣扎之后过着美好的生活。我希望能尽快到达这个位置,我认为保持积极的态度(或至少要尝试)也很重要。

我做瑜伽,喜欢走路,我曾经去健身房做体重,但暂时不得不停止。但是当然,我仍在尽可能多地伸展和走动,我会查看您发送的链接。

感谢您的帮助,您不知道听到我并不是唯一挣扎的人有多大帮助 - 我真的很感谢它。

圣诞节快乐

Mandy xxxx

• Arthuritis
    Arthuritis 成员帖子:200

@mandywDo you know what your blood test results were, as they indicate how the Rheumy will medicate you.

关键测试是并指示我的数字

ACCP(删除图表)

RF(154高)

CRP(低)

ESR (low)

The first two are a bit like primers, they indicate how bad it can get, the latter the current activity, which varies.

我的风湿病一开始就提供了类固醇注射,但我拒绝了。

NHS & global policy on RA now is to hit it hard, and fast ie as aggressively as you can tolerate, so in addition he offered methotrexate (mtx) with the Hydroxy (HCQ) as a combo. HCQ is comparatively mild, MTX is more potent but i declined it initially, but after researching it got on board. I am now on 400mg HCQ daily AND 15mgMTX.

With the HCQ alone my blood tests showed I was getting worse.

我的痛苦始于脚,这是由于步行过多(在锁定在健身房期间的替代),但是在每次疫苗刺戳新的症状后,即锁着下巴,僵硬的手,后来是流感vax后的其他关节。

当时我没有进行过细化的态度,但没有意识到不受管理的RA可以用疫苗爆发(疫苗增强了您的免疫力,这是我早期RA所需要的最后一件事)。现在我受到免疫抑制作用,所以今年我从适合小提琴健身房兔子到侵略性的RA和联合和韧带损害。

Frogmorton&StickyWicket是两个非常有经验的人,并且见过很多人,可以为您提供有关如何应对的好提示。

我建议您再次紧急联系您的风湿病,再次进行血液检查,以查看您的RA是否恶化,并在可能的情况下让您进行联合疗法。如果您像我一样,HCQ本身太温和了。如果遵循新的NHS政策,预后会更好,那么它会积极,艰苦,迅速地进行。全科医生旨在将您转介给有3天症状发作的医院,但大多数人的外观仍然没有速度,并且仍然对您的外观做出假设,直到RA的进展很大,也不会有可见的症状,他们应该运行,他们应该运行血液检查

请发布您的发展方式。

谁在线上

布林莫尔
布林莫尔
dean68
dean68
艾伦
艾伦
frogmorton
frogmorton
+8客人
Baidu