甲氨蝶呤

loren
loren MemberPosts:20
edited 6. Nov 2012, 13:51 inYoung people's community
这对人有什么影响。
i had it when i was 7 but i hardly remember and now they are talking about putting me back on it but mum said i used to be really weepy.
also i am petrified of needles:\

注释

• stephiey
    stephiey MemberPosts:61
    编辑30. 11月1日,00:00
    Hi Loren,
    I'm Stephanie, I'm 18 and had Arthritis since I was 4.
    我年轻时还使用了甲氨蝶呤,几年前我再次开始开始它时,我不记得自己对它的感受。
    我用平板电脑服用我的,只要我服用叶酸,我就不会遭受任何其他人的疾病或其他副作用。尽管我的头发变细了,并且往往会脱落更多。听起来真的很糟糕,但不是因为除了我以外没有人注意到!
    每个人的反应都有不同的反应,但是如果您确实重新开始,发现自己感觉不佳,您总是可以与医生谈论其他事情。

Hope this may have helped,
    Stephanie
    X
  • cathhankin
    cathhankin MemberPosts:28
    Hi,
    I took methotrexate from when i was 15 up until last year when i was 23.
    In complete honesty i hated having the drug.
    我个人没有任何好处,但我的血液说不同。
    起初我父亲不得不注入我。当他这样做时,我感到不高兴,他也很沮丧。
    Then the nurses decided i had to learn to do it myself. I didnt cope well with this. just the sight of the injection made me want to be sick.
    但是,当我最终注射时,我会感到生病,头痛,非常脾气暴躁,最后2-3天产生了可怕的副作用。注射注射的整个想法是可怕的。
    I have recenlty become allergic to mtx and thankfully had to come off it and am now on leflunomide which i get no side effects from and am 100% feeling the benefits:)
    x x
  • illihor
    illihor MemberPosts:283
    我的女儿5岁,已经过了ITA年。她得到了奇怪的腹部酸痛:o她变得非常毛茸茸,不确定这是否也是恩布雷尔(Enbrel)的结合。她变得非常疲倦,情绪化,任何事情都可以使她哭泣。但是我可以看到它的好处,她只是停止哭泣,以使尖叫和战斗的鲜血发生这种变化。

I hope going back on it does something for you hugs.

Michelle xxx
  • loren
    谢谢大家。
    not looking forward to it with a phobia of needles and im not allowed tablets:(
    Grrrrr arthritis sucks x
  • loopylou94
    loopylou94 MemberPosts:24
    Hey im going on methotrexate and i was wondering do you take folic acid the day before or the day after you have taken the methotrexate.:smile:x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy MemberPosts:31,520
    你好糊涂,我在injected meth and I was told to take the FA two days after, so I do. I wish you well. DD
  • loopylou94
    loopylou94 MemberPosts:24
    Thanx我问了GP,所有的东西都被整理好希望您一切都好xxx
  • loren
    i start these tomorrow now but cause im younger i dont have to take FA but im still so scared:\
  • jennylynn
    jennylynn MemberPosts:101
    Loren,

Please try not to be scared, am i right in thinking that today is your first meth injection? was a bit confused by the feed, but then again its saturday and my brain tends to switch off at the weekend. The needle can seem very daunting, but having had the oral version of meth i have to say i whole heartedly prefer it, the tablets really upset my tummy!
    Just relax and remember that with the new drug perhaps starts new possibility - this could potentially change your life if the medication does its job. i know its different for everyone, but if you try and think about the positive effects that it could have on your life as you know it, the needle will seem so insignificant.
    祝你好运,让我知道你的状况。(让你越过一切!)

Jennyx
  • loren
    我开始了。我吃的只是筹码谈论的是食欲不振,这不是很好,但是好吧。医生对我很好,让我现在开始使用平板电脑,为我提供针头的咨询,因为我必须开始注入我的背部关节炎的新治疗:/well we shall see how it goes.
  • jennylynn
    jennylynn MemberPosts:101
    Well done Loren!

You should feel very proud of yourself! The tablets can play havoc with your tummy to begin with cant they? persevere with it and i promise it will get easier! congrats on getting the therapy for your needle phobia - all steps in the right direction.

great news, thanks for the update! let me know when you start your injections. Sure once you get the hang of it there will be no stopping you!

Jennyx
  • loren
    我进入了注射甲氨蝶呤的注射,但它们不再起作用了!我必须开始使用一种叫做humira或其他东西的药物:/
  • elishapearcex
    elishapearcex MemberPosts:48
    i also take methotrexate as a tablet and then the folic acid and it works very well and as someone said everyone feels different with it and not everyone gets sides affects and when i take it i just feel sleepy.
  • Joziexo
    Joziexo MemberPosts:13
    hello:)
    Im 18 and had rheumatoid arthritis for about five years now.
    I've been on methotrexate for almost all that time. I take six a week, on a monday and folic acid on a friday. an easy way i remember this is Methotrexate monday, and folic acid friday! haha.
    It calmed down my arthritis quite a bit. It did make me slightly sick though. I did ignore advice when i first went on to it and drank alchohol which probably didnt help.. but then im young! I would say though, personaly id rather feel the slight sickness that i did rather having my body in pain all the time. Now iv calmed my lifestyle down methotrexate doesnt make me ill. The different stuff we can get put on has different effects to everyone i guess but i wouldnt be without it (:
    Jo x
  • katieaitch
    katieaitch MemberPosts:5
    loren写道:
    这对人有什么影响。
    i had it when i was 7 but i hardly remember and now they are talking about putting me back on it but mum said i used to be really weepy.
    also i am petrified of needles:\

i know how you feel! i still have injections (methatrexate) and i cry soooo much everytime. i am about to have one in 5 mins and i am about to cry! i know i sound like a baby and i probably am but it is so hard handling this isnt it?:(我的兄弟姐妹太可怕了!他们说我曾经假装,这是一个哭泣的人,这让我哭了。我从不伪造!请有人告诉他们,我无法走路或起床是真的。我讨厌注射。我讨厌我妈妈做的事实!
    GTG现在。注射时间:(:!::mrgreen:
  • katieaitch
    katieaitch MemberPosts:5
    loopylou94写道:
    Hey im going on methotrexate and i was wondering do you take folic acid the day before or the day after you have taken the methotrexate.:smile:x

heey i have it every day xxx it makes me sad the injection and all the meds xxxx

Who's Online

4Guests
Baidu