腿让路

伍德邦
伍德邦 Member帖子:4,969
edited 12. Feb 2020, 10:36 Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, I'm having a difficult day today. I have OA in my spine and neck as well as hips and hands. Today my right hip, which is the most painful, keeps crumpling under me and a pain shoots down my leg. My leg goes inwards and I feel I'm going to fall. I nearly did just now but managed to grab a chair back and keep my balance. It only lasts a few seconds, although my leg is stiffer and more painful than usual. I can't think of anything I've done to cause this. I've also got a pain in the very top of my chest which hurts like a pulled muscle, when I move. Luckily, I have an appointment on the 8th to see my GP but it seems a long time! Has anyone had this? I feel so fed up and want to do more. Sorry, I'm moaning again! Love Sue

注释

• 芭芭拉12
    芭芭拉12 Member帖子:21,162
    编辑30. 11月1日,00:00
    嗨,苏
    I have OA in my back and hips,and yes my left hip just goes on me now and then, I also get the pain down my leg, but the last time i coudnt get rid of it,my consultant says its sciatica coming from my spine, but Im not convinced.
    我希望很快能为您带来轻松
    Love
    Barbara x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member帖子:6,142
    嗨,苏

I hope this problem of your leg giving way stops.
    我的左膝盖经常这样做有问题,我认为这是因为我将大部分的体重放在那一侧,因为另一只腿是错误的。
    The other day my false leg gave way , I seemed to get a muscle spasm in my stump and i was nearly on the floor. Luckily oh was there to grab me.

我希望您的全科医生能解释原因。
    当心
    朱莉普夫x
  • valval
    valval Member帖子:15,897
    当我在膝盖上有膝盖的复杂性时,我会得到任何热量吗?
  • 克里斯7
    克里斯7 Bots帖子:2,696
    嗨,苏

抱歉,您在那里度过了艰难的一天。听起来有些恐怖,所以我希望您可以休息,而GP可以在8日提供帮助。我知道我有时会觉得我的膝盖会散发出来,这确实使您感到有些惊慌,因为如果是?保重,希望您明天感觉好些。
    留下一些温柔的拥抱(((((()))
    Chris
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member帖子:7,099
    嗨,苏,
    抱歉得知您有疼痛。...我的臀部有OA,脊柱下部{脖子和脚踝也有大声笑},但时不时地我的臀部让路。...如果我是....我被告知疼痛也是坐骨神经痛,但不确定。
    Love
    Hileena
  • 伍德邦
    Thank you for the replies, it is scary when you think you'll fall. I've had it when I've been watching TV and sat for too long, but this has been every twist and turn, and the chest thing is painful, although I'm certain its far too high to be my heart and its a muscle type pain, but very sharp.

I'll stop moaning now. I think I'll have write a list for the doc or I'll forget everything! I've just had a lie down and that seems to have helped. I don't often do that, well, I try not to but sometimes I think it helps to relax and sort of straighten out the body. :eek: Thanks all, love Sue xxx
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member帖子:425
    嗨,苏

是的,当我2年前的旧臀部发生重大恶化时,我的腿屈服了。它发现它每天做很多次,我从来不知道它何时发生。我对步行失去了很多信心 - 我总是很害怕跌倒 - 所以这就是为什么我开始使用两个拐杖的原因之一。

Anyway, that's all behind me now - it's the first anniversary of my hip replacement this Thursday actually - and everything is great with that new hip now.

我姐姐的腿现在刚刚开始让位 - 她在等待名单上,今年夏天的某个时候更换了臀部。

我无能为力,只有在使用笔记本电脑的任何时间时,我就会“皱着眉头”,我有时会感到胸部肌肉疼痛。

YPU最近有任何臀部的X射线Sue吗?可能值得要求您的全科医生发送X射线射击,因此您知道自己的面对面。

Marion x
  • fudge
    fudge Member帖子:78
    您好Sue,很抱歉听到您的腿部问题和胸部疼痛。我已经摔倒了很多年 - 有时我设法撞墙或抓住了东西 - 有人在我真正撞到地面之前大声笑。去年,我的背部注射了,试图使我“更稳定” - 他们没有起作用,自从完成它们以来,我就没有“正确” - 实际上,我现在感觉比以往任何时候都更糟糕。我有一个永久的摇摆,多年来一直在使用肘拐杖。有人告诉我,我的背部无能为力 - 其他何时可以更换其他关节。

这确实是一种可怕的感觉,我确实为您感到,希望您对GP的访问可以为此带来一些帮助。随着年龄的增长,我更担心它,因为我害怕掉下来时会破裂。

我不能说是什么让我感到不安 - 臀部或膝盖 - 我只是下来,而医务人员将其放在我的脊椎上的OA上。

Hope this may be just a temporary blip with you and not something you are going to have to live with.

保重..................................................................
  • Caterina57
    Caterina57 Member帖子:1,424
    嗨,苏
    是的,我的右臀部有问题,几周前我有颈椎和腰椎病 - 我的臀部前部受到了疼痛的疼痛,这太痛苦了,我无法脚步地板来了,突然没有解释。
    天导
  • Suzygirl
    Suzygirl Member帖子:2,005
    Yes, I have a problem with my legs giving way suddenly, especially if I am tired. It is horrible and really knocks your confidence. Make sure you mention it to your gp when you go.

您是否被转介到OT,他们可以在房屋周围放置辅助工具以防止跌倒。

I hope your gp is able to help you.

Take care
  • 伍德邦
    您好,谢谢您的所有答复。我认为每当我外出时,我都必须把棍子伸出来。另外,我的另一个臀部最近受伤了,我想这要做更多的工作!我发现令人恐惧的是,您不知道它何时会发生,所以它稍微散发出信心,独自出去。并不是说我已经倒塌了!当我坐了很长时间时,我有一个温和的版本,但这更频繁,没有警告。

我不会再抱怨了,今天不今天,希望!:wink:Lots of love Suexxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member帖子:5,544
    嗨,苏,I get alot of pain in both my hips and legs and lower spine, my hips and legs give way alot and I loose my balance, that's why I need my crutches to walk about just incase. I have lost balance when just standing and go to fall, did so just yesterday infront of OH he screamed and I managed to put arm out and lean against glass and get myself sorted! OH shouted at me and told me to becareful! I did get a little shuck up but alright now. As for pains in stomach I don't get them. Hope you are doing alright and get some peace out of everything you have read. Amanda (Bubbadog)
  • Skezier
    Skezier Member帖子:12,150
    嗨,苏,

Oh mine does that as well... will hardly support me for a bit and then it goes....

他们把我的臀部放在关节炎上。。。

值得一提的东西,希望他们会提出一些可以阻止您的事情。留下((((()))和帮助腿以工作水桶。克里斯xx
  • Floatielight
    Floatielight Member帖子:1
    我很高兴找到了这个网站。我觉得我不再是唯一的人了。当我的臀部只是让位,而且令人恐惧(当然很痛苦)时,我会感到很傻。我今年52岁,大部分时间都有大约92天的感觉,尤其是在轮椅上,在臀部不好的日子里购物。我的臀部有两次注射,我的专家说现在我必须减肥 - 由于我的臀部而锻炼如此艰难的最难。但是,我加入了健身房,今天我开始游泳!我的儿子也将帮助我做一个温柔的健身房。拼命希望能使这种关节炎更好。
    moderator 主持人帖子:4,088
    Hello Floatielight and welcome to the Versus Arthritis online community from the moderating team.

I am really very sorry to hear about your diagnosis of Arthritis, (I am presuming you have been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis?), it can be very frightening when your leg gives way unexpectedly.

我们在这里有一个很棒的社区,拥有丰富的关节炎经验,我知道这将使您非常受欢迎,并以任何方式提供帮助。没有必要感觉到您是“唯一的一个”,您找到了正确的地方。

The prospect of losing weight can be very daunting when you are in pain, but many members who use this online forum have succeeded you can take heart from their experiences.

当您等待某人来的时候,我正在为您附上一些相关信息。

This link is to Arthritis of the hip:

//www.wfysxh.com/about-arthritis/conditions/osteoarthitis-oa-oa-of-the-hip/

游泳是一个不错的主意好so positive. I am attaching a link about exercise you could share it with your son who is being so helpful:

//www.wfysxh.com/about-arthritis/managing-symptoms/exercise/about-exercise/

Best wishes

艾伦。
  • StickyWicket
    StickyWicket Member帖子:26,358
    嘿,你做得很好!那是一个了不起的开始:d

我有RA和OA。曾经为艾恩斯(Aeons)。两个新的臀部和三个新膝盖,但这是:我丈夫在3周前得到了一个新的臀部。那个旧的完全被刺破,骨头上的骨头,实际上,他的另一个也是如此,但直到最近他一直在打高尔夫球,只有很大的痛苦,一定的动作 - 在高尔夫球场上或下面:哈哈:我们将其归因于他一直从事体育运动的事实 - 橄榄球,板球,足球,冰滑倒:退休时高尔夫,步行和园艺。因此,他的肌肉保持非常强大和支持,这意味着减少疼痛。

我希望您能设法继续锻炼。一开始不要过度使用它,因为它令人沮丧地进行锻炼并感到更糟。轻轻地建立。

至于减肥 - 我们在这里取得了一些成功。一位女士,仅限于轮椅,失去了5块石头。.我们也为人们欢呼,如果您愿意,请保持最新状态,我们会告诉您您的状况如何:d
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member帖子:1,636
    也是god欢呼的人
    是的,绝对很棒!
    Welcome floatielight, and sorry to hear about the problems with the hip giving way. When my OA first really hit(it happened quite suddenly, not as the medics tell you!)I had spells of my ankle or knee giving way suddenly, frightening when crossing the road or using stairs, especially going down. It does still happen sometimes but I've got better at recognising the signs(particular sensations/pains) and can take precautions. I also try to make sure I don't have to hurry across a road, and always use the handrails on stairs and take my time.
  • StickyWicket
    StickyWicket Member帖子:26,358
    达菲很正确。我们确实在认识到危险和熟练设计避免这种方法的方法方面得到了实践。

daffy2写道:
    也是god欢呼的人
    是的,绝对很棒!

Well, notquiteso good:wink:

Who's Online

MaryH
MaryH
沙恩