零售和RA

Weniki13
Weniki13 申请人2帖子:4
编辑25. 2017年9月,14:45 利益和工作事项档案
I work in retail and iPhone launch day worked 11 1/2 hrs straight with no break but have not been to a dr to be diagnosed with RA which I’m most positive that I have after much research and coming home every night to a hot bath and foot soak along with as manny meds to try and help relieve the pain. I also use a heating pad daily. They think I’m just complaining and say “yeah my feet ache too”. Well I have at least 10 yrs on all of them and some I’m 20 yrs their elder. I have worked in retail for 26 yrs now with the past 10 being on my feet after they did away with our desks and the ability to sit and help the customer. I believe my symptoms have gotten much worse. Could this all be a cause of RA? If so and I finally get my diagnosis, should I continue in retail? I don’t feel like doing anything when I come home but get off of my feet. Now my knees and hands are stiff, swollen and achy on a daily basis. This job is killing me. I’m close to retirement (at age 55...I will be 49 this Dec) but don’t think I can make it through all of the holiday hours. What are some of your suggestions? This is all new to me. I’ve been healthy all of my life until this bone and joint pain. I went to the orthopedic dr and have a large ganglion cyst which I’ve had for 8 yrs and now have 2 bone spurs on top of that on my big toe and need surgery for that. Is this job doing this to me? I’ve always been so active and have never had surgery of any sort. I feel like I’m too young to feel like this daily.

Comments

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy 成员帖子:31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    我不能帮助在工作方面,我现在退休了d - I finally stopped work aged 54 (having begun arthritis aged 37) but was fortunate in that I was self-employed so could adjust things to suit myself. Employment can aggravate matters arthritic but not necessarily cause the disease. I might be able, however, to shed some light on the confusion that is arthritis.

RA是一种自身免疫性的关节炎,不能由GP诊断 - 它由风湿病学家的职责。诊断不一定是直接的业务。全科医生处理骨关节炎,但它们是可以开始转诊为风湿病的过程,而他是您需要去看的那些。

值得保持短暂的痛苦和疲倦水平以及阻碍和有助于重要的事情。这将为您提供有关如何受到影响的更多信息。您家中的任何人是否有自动免疫麻烦的历史?这可以包括哮喘,湿疹,食物不耐受等(关节炎可以在家庭中运行,但也从无处开始)。GP可以检查您是否患有骨关节炎(可能会引用您的X射线),他也可以安排血液检查。一旦血液结果又回来,可能会引入风湿病学。

I have psoriatic arthritis and that in turn has led to osteo meaning I have a creaky foot in both camps, lucky ol' me:眨眼:Arthritis has no respect for age or gender and, as you are coming at it from a healthy background, it's something you've never had to think about. Whether you do now or not I cannot tell you because I am not a doc but I have amassed some knowledge over the years about stuff. It may be worth your posting again on the Living with Arthritis board (or at least having a read through) as that is where we deal with matters relating to diagnosis, treatments, meds etc.

祝你顺利。DD
  • [已被删除的用户]
    你好

欢迎来到论坛,我相信您会在这里找到支持,建议,轻松和相互友谊。
    There are many people here who have had their Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosed and are being treated for it.

发现您是否确实患有类风湿关节炎,或者可能是另一种关节炎,可能是一个开始的起点,就是预约去看医生。有200多种不同类型的
    关节炎及相关疾病并去看医生,与医生讨论您的问题并进行所需的任何测试,希望您可以诊断。

关节炎护理有许多关于问题,疼痛和困难的小册子和传单会导致人们。
    您可能有兴趣查看以下链接。

https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/do-i-have-throthiti
    https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/living-with-arthritis/working-with-arthritis

英国关节炎研究还包含有关关节炎各个方面的小册子和事实表。您可能有兴趣查看以下内容

https://www.arthlitisrisearchuk.org/arthritis-information/conditions.aspx

I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis “hangers’ on” or care for family with the same.

论坛最常用的部分之一是患有关节炎,如果您要发布到本节,这可能会有所帮助,因为更多海报将看到。

最好的祝愿
    ChrisK
  • Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员帖子:27,568
    诊断后,您将有权要求对您的工作环境(例如椅子坐在这里)进行合理的调整。

我建议您看看您的博士是否会将您转介给顾问风湿病学家进行评估和诊断。

Hopefully before the Christmas extra work pattern which is looming.

最好的祝愿

Toni xx

谁在线上

克莱莫
克莱莫
+12客人
Baidu