PIP评估员撒谎,我被拒绝了

天使
天使 成员Posts:2
编辑6. 2019年11月,07:02 inBenefits and Working Matters archive
嗨,这是我第一次在这里。经过多年的疼痛,我终于被诊断出患有关节炎,医生怀疑我的膝盖也有。我的日子和糟糕的日子都很好,但是要努力步行很长时间并使用拐杖(如果我出去购物的话,或者是轮椅)。

我申请了PIP,没有任何寄予厚望,但是当我收到拒绝时感到震惊。评估员告诉公然的评估表。他说,当他什么也没做这种情况时,他会进行身体肌肉骨骼检查。他还说,我可以毫无困难地将双臂放在头和膝盖后面,这在当时我损坏了左肩肩袖,几乎无法移动左臂。他还说,我可以毫无困难地从座位上上下来,这也是一个谎言。

我已经接受了这两种情况的医生检查,他们将能够确认不可能成功进行这些测试。

我要求进行强制性重新考虑,这也被拒绝了,因为显然这不是一个很好的理由,仅仅是因为我“不同意评估者”,而我没有提供任何证据。

我提出上诉,但无力向我的医生或医院付款以获取证据,他们没有免费这样做,因为我问。

如果我出于合法,合法的原因被拒绝,那么我会接受它,但是他撒谎的事实确实使我感到愤怒!

Comments

• 主持人
    主持人 ModeratorPosts:4,088
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi angeljs,

嗨,诊断疼痛和不适总是很有帮助的,它向您展示了一般的预后和治疗方法,这令人放心。

Here is the leaflet from Arthritis Care regarding PIP

https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/living-with-thritis/financial-support-and-arthritis/personal-intimentence-payment-payment-pay-pip

For your appeal you will need to provide evidence for your difficulties, it's not based on a diagnosis, so they need to understand how your condition affects you and what limitations that leads to. Help from your medical team is helpful but bear in mind the above.

令人遗憾的是,很多人最终都没有或没有足够的观点,证据表明值得提起上诉,当然您的奖励将是新的。在线有帮助,驾驶室确实很有帮助,可以陪伴您参加听证会。确实得到帮助,这对结果有很大的影响。

Please continue to post and let us know how you get on.

小心
    Yvonne x
  • 模糊
    模糊 成员Posts:3
    Today I went for my Pip review assessment. The health professional I had just talked over every defence I tried to make. Like. It was my Gp who diagnosed my osteoarthritis. From a manual examination of my leg and hip. The health professional stated only a scan could diagnose. And she went on to try and force me to have some physical tests. Which I declined cause I stated I was in too much pain. I had difficulty walking into the assessment room. There was so much she left out to ask me. About how my conditions effect me. I tried to explain. That It worries me that I have to purchase extra food. Need to pay heating bills due to extra cost. She absolutely rubbished everything I said. And. That The Dwp did not care. It has made me feel ill. And. I just don't know what I am going to do if the review fails. She even rubbished a family member who came with me to support me. And would not let him explain how he helps me at home. To cook and shop for me. I am really concerned that my explanation on how my conditions effect me were not covered. And that I will be a the mercy of a report that does not address what is my fair right to ask for support.
  • bubbles
    bubbles 成员Posts:6,508
    可悲的是,对于那些需要帮助和支持的人来说,这种情况经常发生,而不是烧烤和跳跃,这使该人感到完全贬值,几乎像罪犯一样。

Atos和Capita都必须遵守严格的代码,并且他们都有您可以遵循的投诉程序。

https://www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

This will take you to the ATOS page, regarding complaints etc.

这是给山顶的

http://www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

It is up to the Dr / GP, if they charge for any additional information, they are not obliged to, if they are aware of someones personal circumstances, I would hope they take each case on its merit and support their patients accordingly.

There is so much going on with the PIP assessments, so many people are appalled about the way they have been treated and let down. It makes me so cross. Don't give up, do fight on.
  • Kitty
    Kitty 成员Posts:3,465
    Thank you so much for those links Bubbles. I have a friend who ha just had her assessment and is waiting for the result. I hope she won't need to use the link, but if she does, I've shared them with her .

t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591
  • bubbles
    bubbles 成员Posts:6,508
    kathleenTwrote:
    Thank you so much for those links Bubbles. I have a friend who ha just had her assessment and is waiting for the result. I hope she won't need to use the link, but if she does, I've shared them with her .

t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591

You are most welcome Kath X Life can be more than difficult enough, without having to battle through reams of forms, face to face interviews, assessors not listening to what is being said, or bothering to read what the GP's and Consultants have written.

如果我们想跳过篮球,我们将加入马戏团。xx艾丹
  • AliceW
    AliceW 成员Posts:1
    "Sadly, this is happening all too often, for those who need help and support, not a grilling and jumping through hoops session, which leaves the person feeling totally devalued and almost like a criminal."

Actually. And Lawfully. The Real Welfare And Support System Is Eternally Owned By Valiant People. Whom Are Decent. Have Given Service To Freedom. Like. My Great Grandfather Whom Was Shot In The Great War. He Already Purchased The Real Welfare And Support System. Which Includes Housing And Health Care. And For His Descendants.

和。后裔人的自由。说英国和相关的议会是叛徒。和。不合法。
  • 主持人
    主持人 ModeratorPosts:4,088
    嗨,爱丽丝,

我可以看到您对被拒绝PIP感到非常生气,就像您情况下的许多其他人一样。如果您想谈论自己的经历并找到前进的方向,请打电话给我们的热线服务
    0808 800 4050.

我希望您能够要求对您的奖励进行重新评估,并在必要时要求提出上诉。填写表格,CAB具有本地和在线支持非常重要,并且非常有帮助。收集证据以支持您的主张,您看到的任何卫生专业人员以及其他可以支持您的主张的人也很重要。

这是与PIP有关的关节炎护理事实表
    https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/assets/000/001/875/Factsheet5_pip_(web)_original.pdf?1509979775

同时,我们可以帮助您度过每一天,您有什么样的关节炎?我们有什么可以帮助的吗?

小心
    Yvonne x
  • Comeragh12
    Comeragh12 成员Posts:2
    AliceWwrote:
    "Sadly, this is happening all too often, for those who need help and support, not a grilling and jumping through hoops session, which leaves the person feeling totally devalued and almost like a criminal."

Actually. And Lawfully. The Real Welfare And Support System Is Eternally Owned By Valiant People. Whom Are Decent. Have Given Service To Freedom. Like. My Great Grandfather Whom Was Shot In The Great War. He Already Purchased The Real Welfare And Support System. Which Includes Housing And Health Care. And For His Descendants.

和。后裔人的自由。说英国和相关的议会是叛徒。和。不合法。
    Hi im new on the forum how ar u copeing

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
  • kfrweaving
    kfrweaving 成员Posts:45
    When i had my PIP assessment done last year i had someone from the Citizens Advice in with me and also a family member.
    I now would never go into an assessment on my own.
    我刚刚填写了他们正在做的下一次评估的表格,并正在等待从去年为我做一封信的骨关节炎顾问那里获得支持信。我觉得我只需要简单地说我患有关节炎,因为我觉得如果我不相信我。
    The member of the Citizens Advice who came and sat in the assessment last year did so because it was ATOS. I'm hoping this time round i don't get less. But will definitely appeal if i'm turned down. The assessor i saw last year wasn't even a GP, so how she was supposed to know about arthritis, epilepsy and diabetes i don't know! But the only piece of advice i can give to people is always go in with someone to an assessment. kfr
  • Handicap135P
    Handicap135P 成员Posts:6
    我的一个朋友去PIp单独评估,sessor was fine and welcoming, vital facts from her report though showed absence of sob when walking, reported too how claimant appeared calm, answered questions in detail and no prompts. As someone says in forum u need evidence to disagree with DWP action to fail your benefits. Cab have templates to assist in this area. Awful, tense experience, my friend quoted. Conditions are harder now, 30 yrs ago when she claimed mob allowance a doctor examined her, asked her to climb stairs at home, with this distress which was obvious, sob, she was awarded enhanced top rate mobility. With this system with tough criteria she may lose this, fingers crossed she gets something. By the way, her asthmatic condition is still severe, with reliance on nebulisers. The system really stinks. Just to save cash!!! Fight fight fight your rights to claim, others are!! Amigo
  • 乔布
    乔布 机器人Posts:83
    You can ask for copies of your relevant medical notes and there should be no charge - it is called a 'Subject Access Request'.

全科医生医院| Trusts will have developed their own process to comply with the legislation but it is not particuarly onerous.

有关在线可用过程的大量信息 - 信息专员办公室是一个不错的起点(IMHO)。

Medical notes are often written in a form of shorthand that has been evolving since Hippocrates was a lad so you may need some help to decipher this quite apart from any handwriting.

Keep in mind that the type of 'Musculoskeletal Exam' undertaken by a GP / Hospital Consultant (with which you may be more familiar) can be somewhat different to what is employed at a PIP assessment.

I hope this is of interest.

亚瑟

谁在线上

玛丽
玛丽
Sharn
Sharn
Poppy01
Poppy01
+3Guests
Baidu