Theresa May

Airwave!
Airwave! MemberPosts:2,424
edited 4. Dec 2018, 11:27 inCommunity Chit-chat archive
I understand there is a new report from Parliament and it says that Theresa May and the cabinet will be poorer if they make a deal, no deal or a bad deal.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy MemberPosts:31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I don't think it's quite that. A report has been released stating how much GDP (I think) will drop with a deal compared to without. How the heck do they know? No-one can predict the future. Stop the flaming scaremongering, it helps no-one.

I see that TM and JC will be having a televised debate on December 9th about the B word. I won't be watching. DD
  • daffy2
    daffy2 MemberPosts:1,636
    Airwave!wrote:
    I understand there is a new report from Parliament and it says that Theresa May and the cabinet will be poorer if they make a deal, no deal or a bad deal.

Would that that were the case - justice it's called. Sadly one thing that is certain is that regardless of outcome they are among those who will not be worse off.....
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! MemberPosts:2,424
    Calm down, I posted that with my tongue in cheek, its meant to pass as humour, or am I the only one to smile at such a truly British caper?

Or does politics kill humour? There is life beyond!
  • Slosh
    Slosh MemberPosts:3,194
    On tv yesterday Theresa May said she was a Strictly Fan...I couldn't help wondering if she was hinting she would be available for Strictly 2019, if so I bet Anton is worried.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy MemberPosts:31,520
    道歉的频道!代币,这是问题t - we cannot hear the tone of 'voice'; the overuse of any punctuation or emoji doesn't aid that either. DD

Who's Online

9Guests
Baidu