Alexa和礼仪。

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy MemberPosts:31,520
编辑12. 2019年1月,02:26 inCommunity Chit-chat archive
我敢说,你们当中的某些人要么有或认识某人,我们被告知的一位家庭数字间谍对于现代生活至关重要。我还没有屈服,因为我仍然有能力编写购物清单并在其中添加东西,打开和关闭灯,选择电视频道,播放我想听的音乐,等等等等。我在媒体上读了一篇关于这些事情迅速崛起的文章(以及圣诞节那天,随着贝佐斯先生的帝国未能遵守所有新间谍的要求,这一切都如何),并且提出了一个有趣的观点。

我们正在建立一代人,他们将习惯于在没有请求或感谢您的情况下做出反应的机器上播下订单。在没有普通礼节的情况下,订单互相吠叫多久?这使我想到了为什么没有将普通的礼貌纳入电子巫术中,肯定不是很难确保Alexa或类似人在说出来之前不会做出响应,并且要发出令人讨厌的噪音关闭,直到听到谢谢。

People are leading increasingly self-contained and self-centred lives, the gadgetry, which was designed to unite us, separates us. I have seen on more than one occasion a family out for a meal, all on their phones and only talking to someone else (the waiter) to order their food. How long will it be before one of them barks 'Alexa! Get me a tiramisu!' because they have forgotten they are not at home? DD

注释

• Airwave!
    Airwave! MemberPosts:2,424
    编辑30. 11月1日,00:00
    啊,您一定是在谈论Spoons应用程序,您可以订购并付款,这样您就不必在酒吧排队或与任何人交谈。

An Alexa dot turned up in our stocking at the mo I and this thing are sitting opposite and ignoring each other!
  • bubbles
    bubbles MemberPosts:6,508
    Hi DD - I do agree that technology, whilst advancing exponentially in our lifetime, has created a nation of "heads down" looking at phones.

Given my spondylosis, I can only interact with my phone if it on the same level, I don't do down, up, or sideways:lol: :lol:They are conversation killers without a doubt.

Alexa, well, we had one of the first I think, it came over from the US and was living in Seattle time, it knew nothing of the UK:lol: :lol:
    We were amazed by its "knowledge" and over time, it has now taken our nation by storm, on a par with Google Home.

We won't pay £40 for a light bulb that communicates with it, or a thermostat that costs a small fortune. I always ask a question, that demands a polite response and usually she will say, thank you for asking me so nicely 8) 8):lol:

Most of the time she sits on the sideboard, occasionally answering the tv, thinking she has heard her name. You do get some very odd responses :shock: :shock:

不确定他们是否真的在监视我们,对此很无聊:lol:

I did read that Amazon Alexa did crash on Christmas Day, as squillions of people tried to connect their new device to the web. I am going to ask her for a Tiramisu and see what she says:)xx

A Spoons app Airwave, is that like Weatherspoons, to pre order your drinks...........:o
    Have a go at would you rather, that is quite amusing. Good for listening to the radio too, that is all free.

xx艾丹
  • StickyWicket
    StickyWicket MemberPosts:26,718
    Like you, DD, I have found no need for Alexa and rather feel I never will. I have nothing against it (IT, not SHE :roll: ) as such but, at this point in time, can't see a need for it.

But I quite agree re its encouraging bad manners. I don't care if I sound old, I think 'please' and 'thank-you' are valuable oils to us all rubbing along smoothly together. Alas, speed seems to be of the essence and these two little words could slow down a process infinitesimally so I can't see them making a comeback. Which is a shame because the lack of please and thank-you has already drifted into non-techie life.

I recall, when my grandson was about six, he got hold of his Dad's phone and said, from now on, he was Batman not R. Unfortunately, my son used the phone for his work and, next day, all his emails to clients were signed 'Batman':lol:
  • 猫咪
    猫咪 MemberPosts:3,566
    如果有人给我一个(灭亡的想法),我的第一个也是最后一个命令将是“ Aexa,迷路。请”。

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy MemberPosts:31,520
    谢谢您的回报,所有人,他们激起了进一步的想法,运气好!

我认为这些事情对于例如身体上无法打开和关闭灯的人可以发挥作用,因此不必等待护理人员进来。我确定还有其他角色,但是对于身体健全且据称有能力的人?人类长期以来一直与小工具和机械有恋情,这就是为什么要发明事情的原因,但是现在我们似乎正处于做事的阶段,只是因为可能是可能的。我想知道严重而延长的停电会发生什么?我们经常在市中心进行削减,商店瘫痪,他们无法扫描商品,甚至无法接受现金支付。荒谬的。笔确实比键盘更强大,更可靠,现金永远不会崩溃,耕种不会拒绝二十磅的钞票。是的,我是一个老人!:lol:我的观点正在赶上我的疾病。。。。:wink:DD
  • bubbles
    bubbles MemberPosts:6,508
    Oh Kath, you would love it, you could recite poetry together:D :D :D

我打电话给她She, force of habit I think SW. It is a talking search engine after all, not a sentient being.

I love gadgets and I must admit to asking for specific answers to a question that eludes me, (quite often) :roll: :roll: then Alexa is very useful.

Manners, yes, I quite agree, they have pretty much gone West, which is a great shame.

我敢打赌,当他的所有电子邮件均签署蝙蝠侠:Shock :: Shock:

Oh, power cuts DD, they do cause issues - usually if we are mid shop, all the tills are down and no one can move, pay, or function, until power is restored. Every shop needs an Arkwrights Till, that snaps up money, like a veritable monster.

我同意事情已经完成,仅仅是因为它们可以。无论是自动化,Google汽车,送到汽车,Uber,智能家园,在应用程序上订购食物,然后到达您的门口,以价格煮熟的蜂箱(在我看来,它们是瘙痒,而不是恒温器)。xx
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! MemberPosts:2,424
    我确实喜欢与人互动,酒吧后面的人,银行,商店助手,汽油站以及我接触的人。自我服务只是降低员工成本的一种方式。

我只想使用技术来增强自己的一天,不要使它成为一个较少的地方。
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,568
    One appeared in my Christmas stocking too from my eldest daughter! :shock:

在我停止她之前,她已经将其设置为将其连接到我的wifi,仅此而已!

到目前为止,我已经能够播放我喜欢的所有音乐,播放我的音频书,并检查了即将度假的天气。

The alexa part of the echo-dot didn't crash for me on Christmas day probably because she was only playing Christmas songs. Nothing challenging.

当然,我要每当我要求任何东西时说请。继续保持精心掌握似乎没有问题。

I'm still scared a little though of what her descendants might do to us..... :?

Who's Online

Lola1939
Lola1939
+6Guests
Baidu