关于残疾Kenny1病史

disabledkenny1
disabledkenny1 成员帖子:11
编辑2019年10月13日,03:10 与关节炎档案生活
newyear02
这是关于肯尼的生活,因为条件从14岁开始就开始了!

I was 14 when my right knee started giving away in school & took me to hospital, they did not know what was wrong so stuck me in plaster cast from my hip to my ankle, after 3 months they removed it & told my I had oscoslaters disease (lack of cartilage tissue), at the age of 19 I saw a rheumatologist & he operated on my knee & discovered that I had osteoarthritis, a year later my hips started then my left knee, they sent me for physiotherapy & gave me pain killers. I also started with asthma so started on inhalers which helped control it.

1993年我27岁那年,我醒了,无法从脖子上移动,所以我的前伴侣喊出了我的医生,他说骨关节炎已经撞到了我的脊椎,并使我固定了,所以给了我一些抗炎药片,并在4个小时后与能够再次移动并开始走路,但不得不放弃我在奥尔德姆(Oldham)一家酒店的总服务员的工作,我能够要求福利和残疾人生活津贴(现称为PIP),并获得了更高的费率护理和Motablety。

1994年,我的中风大了,花了8个月的时间才能恢复,我无法移动左侧,并且言语持续了几天是盲目的。

1997年,我开始了自己的企业设计和印刷商务文具,并从莫雷卡姆(Morecambe)开车到兰开斯特(Lancaster),普雷斯顿(Preston),布莱克浦(Blackpool),奥尔德姆(Oldham)和曼彻斯特(Oldham&Manchester),但1997年11月,另一个主要中风花了13个月才能从So中恢复过来,以此恢复过来好处。

1998年,我开始患有严重的抑郁症,患有心肺炎,压力议员最终对我有帮助。

I had a bad fall in 1999 using my wheelchair going up a steep drop kerb I fractured my centre & lower vertebra’s & spent 3 years needing a lot of care unable to walk mostly bedridden.

从1998年到2012年,我发现我有与中风相关的状况,我有很多笔触,轻中风和TIA进出医院。
2001年,我搬回了奥尔德姆(Oldham),靠近我的朋友。

2009 became paralysed from the chest down, spent 4 weeks in hospital, 3 months later got feeling of upper body but legs remained paralysed for a further 15 months, still to this day did not find out why.

2014年,心脏病发作发现我在几周后恢复了超心动心动过速。

Started with prostate problems in 2016 on medication to help.

物理治疗师诊断出我在上脊柱上有神经损伤,等待MRI然后与神经科医生预约,这是由于我的脊柱中的椎间盘变薄引起的,导致椎骨一起摩擦并压在我的神经上,会导致我的神经,这会导致疼痛和弱点上半身。

So after all this I have mental health issues through all that my body has been through.

Still with all that I have had & got I still managed for 5 years ran 6 disabled organisations till I had my 2nd major stroke, and last June I set up Oldham Disabled People & Elderly Support Group & setting up Oldham Versus Arthritis group, just waiting to find the right accessible venure.

Comments

• [已被删除的用户]
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Kenny,

哇,一个故事,我很高兴你选择分享它。It sounds like you could be helping versusArthritis to set up a tried and tested plan to help other volunteers set up help groups near where they live.

This a very exiting year for us, the merge of Arthritis Care and Arthritis Research has just taken place and that’s generated lots of interest, some clever people are running 3 websites at the moment while everything is transferred onto a versus Arthritis site and then we have been promised a new forum - some of us have been waiting a long time. I’ve just put on the list an area where local groups can have their own space to attract members and advertise events.

I have autoimmune conditions Raynauds and Sjogrens and osteoarthritis- it’s almost the anniversary of my new knee, which has been excellent and OA in most other joints too, I enjoy helping on the forum, have lots of friends on here, including some I’ve met in real life!

小心

Yvonne X
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,718
    Hi Kenny,

好吧,您肯定会在其中一半的医疗词典中努力:哈哈:但是,您显然没有让它妨碍您过上宝贵的生产力,做得很好!

提及Osgood-Schlatters带来了回忆。我的大儿子是一名敏锐的运动员,几乎在他十几岁的时候就失去了整个板球赛季。幸运的是,他现在要提醒他的只是膝盖下方的大骨凹凸。而且他仍然是一个快速的投球手:d我认为Osgood-Schlatters与缺乏软骨有关。阅读https://tinyurl.com/y9ruvxyp

请在这些论坛上加入您喜欢的任何地方。在船上有帮助的新手总是很好:d
  • Kitty
    Kitty 成员帖子:3,566
    哇!您当然是肯尼的灵感。希望您实现所有梦想。有些东西告诉我你会的。:d

t115006 t4591 t115006 t4591 t115006 t4591 t115006 t4591
  • disabledkenny1
    disabledkenny1 成员帖子:11
    大家好,我为延迟而道歉,我在健康方面既糟糕又忙于建立支持小组,包括2个月前,包括Oldham与关节炎小组,我们举行了第一次会议。beplay体育怎么下载
    同样,由于我已经有一个记忆问题的所有笔触,所以我忘记了我发布了此消息。

I am bad in health but managing to carry on day to day life with help from my carers, I finally found a new full time carer just waiting to find a carer for the weekends as have an care agency covering the carers shifts, I have been waiting over 8 months for new carers.

希望大家都很好,并应对您的关节炎以及我们日常面临的问题。

我试图回复你们每个人,但是在发布答复时遇到问题,只是让我出于某种原因保存,请注意肯尼。
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,718
    你做得好!许多人的问题要少得多,只会抱怨他们附近没有分支。您已经继续前进并设置了一个。做得好,的确!T69044
  • Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员帖子:27,568
    Blimey Kenny go you!! I hope the new VA group is a fabulous success!

我也希望您很快就会在周末找到一个真正的地方

Toni xx

谁在线上

LOLA1939
LOLA1939
+6客人
Baidu