第二手腕融合后的生活

ViewMaster
ViewMaster 成员帖子:31
编辑11. 2019年4月,09:55 与关节炎档案生活
First full shower since having my second wrist fusion & forgot just how hard it would be.
Last time I did at least have some movement in my other wrist whereas now I have both fused & the recent one still in a cast.
但是,一旦我放松了在铸件上的防水保护措施并进入淋浴时,虽然很困难,但确实感觉很好。
我需要找到一个更好的淋浴果冻分配器,可以用1只手工作,我仍然可以分配果冻。
确实很好地利用了我解除的长距离脚刷和脚趾海绵,这使我的脚更容易。

使用Tapatalk从我的SM-G930F发送

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,718
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    感谢您的更新,ViewMaster,并为克服淋浴而做得很好:d

我的手腕既融合了,我的手指都是垃圾,因此决定使用哪种淋浴凝胶对我来说也是一个重大决定。我选择了简单,因为它是:哈哈:Just a flap which flips open easily then I use both hands to squirt some onto my 'scrunchy-on-a-stick'. Of course, you don't have two hands right now but maybe a smaller 'thing' of shower gel would help.

无论如何,做得好,继续传递那些小里程碑!
  • ViewMaster
    发现您可以以各种类型的单一到三重购买泵动作壁挂式淋浴果冻分配器!
    这些只是用硅胶固定,因此可以粘在玻璃,瓷砖或墙壁表面上,并且只需将旋钮放置以分配每个隔间都装满的任何东西就可以操作。
    由于我仍然在最近的融合手腕上有个铸件,因此可以使用防水腿来保护它,这是一个很好的解决方案,可以使用1只手来获取肥皂和发胶或护发素!
    So this can easily be used with the same hand that you are using to wash with if you only have 1 or limited movement.
    Even was able to fit it myself as no tools required, works well & looks nice can be removed from backplate to clean & refill.
    比我想象的便宜得多,并且可以用1个手指或拇指进行简单的按下。

使用Tapatalk从我的SM-G930F发送
  • stickywicket
    How useful! Thanks for the tip. I might just investigate.
  • ViewMaster
    今天是我的演员和X射线来检查一切都很好。
    虽然我的手腕不是很集中的位置due to the bone degradation as long as I can get my fingers moving again I don't care!
    在8周内还有另一项评论,看看我如何应对它,看看是否有融合裂开的迹象。
    第一次适当的淋浴,没有塑料淋浴袖,这很不错,目前仍然可以继续在计算机上工作的办公室工作。
    Finding it very hard going, still have issues in both hands going numb where I rest them on the desk or keyboard extension.
    Am sure soon enough I will have to consider reducing the amount of keyboard work I do to remain comfortable, but I don't like to admit defeat.
    我还知道,我的两个臀部重新浮出水面都在变得不舒服的地步,直到我需要四处走动之前就坐了很长时间。
    我还知道,由于疼痛,我的姿势再次改变了,这给我带来了更多的背部问题。
    But I have at least been allowed to start light lifting as long as I use my wrist splint until my 8 week check up.
    Ostioarthritis has a great deal to answer for & I am sure that many others are in The same boat.

使用Tapatalk从我的SM-G930F发送
  • stickywicket
    Well, it's a milestone, even if not everything in the arthritic garden is sunny. My own wrists fused themselves – one perfectly straight, the other slightly less so but both very usable. I don't remember ever having the numbness but, as mine was a DIY job, presumably there were differences. I hope yours eases in time. Could alterations be made at work with your computer, keyboard etc?

Every cloud has a silver lining. Your hips forcing you to move about regularly is exactly what we should all do anyway, arthritis or not. Sitting at a keyboard, or anywhere else, for too long is not good for anyone. I don't know how long hip resurfacing is meant to last but maybe new ones might be on the horizon.

至于您的背部 - 尽管步态非常不平衡,但如果您忽略我的脖子,那是一个灾难区,我的情况非常好。也许定期的背部练习可能会有所帮助。还是游泳?
  • ViewMaster
    Well, it's a milestone, even if not everything in the arthritic garden is sunny. My own wrists fused themselves – one perfectly straight, the other slightly less so but both very usable. I don't remember ever having the numbness but, as mine was a DIY job, presumably there were differences. I hope yours eases in time. Could alterations be made at work with your computer, keyboard etc?

Every cloud has a silver lining. Your hips forcing you to move about regularly is exactly what we should all do anyway, arthritis or not. Sitting at a keyboard, or anywhere else, for too long is not good for anyone. I don't know how long hip resurfacing is meant to last but maybe new ones might be on the horizon.

至于您的背部 - 尽管步态非常不平衡,但如果您忽略我的脖子,那是一个灾难区,我的情况非常好。也许定期的背部练习可能会有所帮助。还是游泳?
    谢谢粘性,有时候我不知道如果不是为了这个论坛的支持和想法,我将如何应对。
    很高兴我们所有人都能互相提供有关我们发现的作品和没有的作用的想法。

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  • stickywicket
    确实:d

现在怎么样?
  • ViewMaster
    嗨,Sticky,我下周三与外科医生进行了最后一篇评论,以确保早上我的一家医院的手腕一切都很好。
    然后在下午,我在下午在另一家医院进行了我的膝盖置换次数的评论。
    从心理的角度来看,我一直在努力,不得不不再能够执行许多简单的DIY任务,尽管我仍然尝试找到一种可以帮助我仍然做一些事情的新方法或工具。
    Now it hopefully is getting warmer I can get outside a bit more which I find helps with all my joints, am now getting a lot of problems with my feet making it difficult to walk more than a few steps.
    很高兴我买了一个半尺寸的塞格威来绕过我的花园和驱动区,使我仍然保持独立。
    他们没有被归类为移动设备,这真是可惜,因为它们对于防止走得更远的不同条件更有用。
    在商店和行人区域中使用得这么容易得多。

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  • stickywicket
    试图寻找新的做事方式对我们的思想和身体都有益,阳光也为灵魂加油。

至于脚,您是否有矫形鞋垫?如果没有,是否值得向矫形师求职?

塞格威?写作作为一个可以被丝毫摇摆或不得不迅速侧身撞倒的人,我不希望它们在人行道或商店附近的任何地方。即使在加利福尼亚州的威尼斯海滩(几乎不是最专制的度假胜地),他们也必须坚持自行车道。

Good luck with the appointments.

谁在线上

LOLA1939
LOLA1939
+6客人
Baidu