Corona Virus/covid 19

1235»

Comments

• MazFox26
    MazFox26 Member帖子:9
    编辑29. 2020年3月,13:33

这是新的,但我只是查看了您的信息,它出现了,因为我不需要屏蔽(服用一种生物学和一个DMARD),但NHS英格兰对风湿病学家的建议说,任何服用生物学的人都会自动使用高风险或很高的风险。下方链接。请随时检查此评论。

\/Metadata 652 0 R\/ViewerPreferences 653 0 R>>\r\nendobj\r\n2 0 obj\r\n>\r\nendobj\r\n3 0 obj\r\n>\/ExtGState>\/Font>\/ProcSet[\/PDF\/Text\/ImageB\/ImageC\/ImageI] >>\/Annots[ 19 0 R 20 0 R] \/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.5 842.25] \/Contents 4 0 R\/Group>\/Tabs\/S\/StructParents 0>>\r\nendobj\r\n4 0 obj\r\n>\r\nstream\r\nxœÕÙnÜ8ò݀ÿAîÁ6-ÞÒ 0`;“LÈ\";\tv‚yè´Û»…","url":"https:\/\/www.england.nhs.uk\/coronavirus\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/52\/2020\/03\/clinical-guide-rheumatology-patients-v1-19-march-2020.pdf","embedType":"link","name":""}"> https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2020/03/clinical-guide-rheumatology-patients-v1-19-march-2020.pdf

Thanks, M (confused!)

• Michelleho
    Michelleho Member帖子:7
    我与我的风湿病护士交谈,她说我的屏蔽信是不是因为我刚刚被诊断出来,而是因为甲氨蝶呤的毒品。显然,该药物中的任何人都已经收到了我医院的来信,但解释可能有所不同。我很想知道是否有人只接受甲氨蝶呤的人没有收到类风湿关节炎的来信

They have also cancelled my bloods and want them carried out by the GP as they want me to avoid attending hospital
  • Lily123
    Lily123 Member帖子:1

嗨,我是新来的,但请阅读米歇尔上面的有关收到屏蔽信的文章。我今天从GP那里得到了一个,当我阅读了以前的指导时,我感到惊讶,并认为自己处于适度的风险,看着这里显示的桌子。像米歇尔(Michelle)一样,我有RA和甲氨蝶呤,但我并不陌生,它的管理良好,目前正在缓解。我打电话给我的全科医生问,并被告知是因为我正在使用甲氨蝶呤,所以他们似乎正在用甲氨蝶呤向所有人发送屏蔽信,就像米歇尔医院的评论一样。我发现这一切都令人困惑!

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member帖子:31,520

我认为问题仅仅是甲氨蝶呤。众所周知,它通过抑制免疫系统来控制疾病活动。任何受抑制免疫系统的人都更容易受到感染的影响,也许会面临更大的风险,因为它们会产生症状的速度。我注入甲氨蝶呤和humira,没有任何来源的来信,但不要觉得我需要一个来源。我知道我更容易受到伤害,我已经玩了二十多年的免疫抑制游戏了,并且由于哮喘,每年秋天都有免费的流感刺戳(这是另一个面临更高风险的迹象),因为这是引入的。

这些是快速变化的时期,所以是的,很难跟上大量信息(再加上试图从谷壳中分类小麦),但基本上对我们来说,这很容易:待在家里。这也很烦人,烦人,愤怒等,但这不是不必要的一件事。DD

• It’s all very odd, my friend and I have had no such letter and are both on Dmards, both currently in flare ups and know of people with the same or even lesser symptoms who have had letters, I wonder if it is being left up to each GP, which isn’t great as it sends a mixed message to everyone yet again.
  • Dreamdaisy

My GP has nothing to do with prescribing my meth or humira so I would be very surprised to hear from him/her. They do, however, give me my free flu jab so maybe they should have sent me a letter.

Best practice must vary from area to area, flaring shows the meds are not fully controlling matters or that the body is going through a phase of showing who is boss. I flared at the beginning of the year with perfect bloods, rhyme, reason, logic and 'shoulds' have nothing to do with auto-immune arthritis which dunnarf complicate matters during complicated times. DD

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member帖子:1,795

你好@lily123welcome to the Online Community.

我们从政府那里获得的信息可以在这里找到:屏蔽和保护基于医疗理由定义的人的指南非常容易受到19.19

It may be that those who have received a letter did so based on medical advice. Some rheumatology patients also haven’t yet had a letter. If the NHS or your rheumatology team has told you that you’re ‘extremely vulnerable’, then you should follow that advice and shield yourself.

可以在此处找到帮助评估风险的信息:COVID-19 - assessing your risk。这取代了上面帖子中链接的信息,该信息是2020年3月16日发布的内部NHS指南。

Our latest advice can be found here:冠状病毒(COVID-19)- what is it and where to go for information

Best wishes

Brynmor

• silverfoxxxx
    silverfoxxxx Member帖子:125
    编辑1. 2020年4月,06:17
    @dreamdaisy where as our rheumatology dept hands everything off to the GP after your visit, all follow up’s, blood test results and prescriptions are lead by the GP, mine hates it and says so every time I see him, and you only get contact from the rheumatology dept if requested by yourself via a phone service which is never manned and has been ‘down’ for about 4 out of the last 5 months due to staffing holidays and other reasons. I get seen once a year by my rheumatologist and generals have to tell him what my bloods are doing as they don’t look, last time he looked on screen as I mentioned they weren’t right and he instantly took me off Meth, just goes to show how poor some are compared to other regions of the country which doesn’t help in matters like this. I emailed them twice over a week ago with my concerns and still have not received anything back, a quick email reply would suffice saying self isolate, no need to self isolate or shield.
  • Dreamdaisy
    edited 1. Apr 2020, 10:24

Mine is a teaching hospital and even though it should not make a difference in quality of care I suspect it does. I never see my rheumatologist now which doesn't bother me in the slightest but for the new kids on the rheumatology block they must feel abandoned.

Still no letter, still no text, still behaving as though I have it. Had my bloods done at the GPs this morning. Appt at 8.05, got in at 9.15 because the surgery remained closed. Had to queue outside with more people than I have seen in four weeks. Wonder if I've caught it?虽然有免费的一次性面具。DD

• silverfoxxxx
    silverfoxxxx Member帖子:125
    @DreamDaisy确保将该口罩保存在大流行的高度上,并且不要早点习惯,大声笑。
  • Dreamdaisy

Wise words there, silverfoxx, the next time I plan to leave the house will be July for another blood test so I might be able then to add to my mask collection!

I remain thankful that this malarkey did not begin last October, yes I am stuck within the confines of the house and garden but at least going outside is a more pleasant as the days are longer and brighter. DD

Who's Online

Noddingtonpete
Noddingtonpete
Rach79
Rach79
+9Guests
Baidu