我有我的信

它今天到达,并从我的GPS手术中寄出。它证实了本周早些时候在文本中发送的信息,但我指出,正如我所怀疑的那样,对未指定条件进行免疫抑制疗法的人在六个名单中排名第五(按照风险下降的顺序)。我已经将NHS和NI编号添加到我的钱包中的药物列表中。

在过去的26天中,我只离开了屋子一次,直到下一次血液到期,我才会再次这样做。我现在可能有足够的官方弹药在官方网站上注册该弱势群体,并且还可能尝试与塞恩斯伯里(Sainsbury)的房屋交货一起重新登记,以防腰带和桥梁接近,以防配偶被击倒。我丈夫进一步提高了他的卫生水平,他度过了一个下午在车库里闲逛(然后徘徊在垃圾箱里,我害怕认为我的物品被淘汰了!)。

我今天早些时候在电话中与某人聊天,她坚持认为她只是在Leflunomide和Hydroxy上,她不会收到一封信。她的争论是因为在她看来,LEF不像甲基苯丙胺或环孢菌素等“强大”。她会没事的。嗯?DD

Comments

• Silverfoxxxx
    Silverfoxxxx 成员帖子:125
    Funny as when I asked my rheumatologist about a possible letter, he said Meth was on the list but Lef wasn’t, I’m on Lef and not getting one.
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo 成员帖子:625

This is good news, DD. Yes, we're in fifth position out of six. I think all my admin's in order, but I should probably re-check things.

上周,我的超市将我确定为一个脆弱的人,可以预订几天前我的照顾者收集购物的地方(星期二的收藏)。我们更喜欢点击收集的方法,但是如果她必须抽出时间休假,我可以选择安排送货上门。DD先生如此卫生真是太好了,但是我希望他没有抛弃您的任何珍贵的财产!

Best wishes,

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy 成员帖子:31,520

我很高兴,菲(Phee),您所有的鸭子都像我一样,连续(或至少被安排)。现在,我已经采取了下一步,尽管没有立即需要帮助,但在政府的脆弱名单上注册。

Isn't it odd? We have a beautiful day here and the garden looks inviting but I am totally not in the mood to dig out our spider-ridden garden chairs. Come Monday when the weather is promised to be grotty I daresay I will be champing at the bit to get out. DD

• phoenixoxo

Well, the ducks are being arranged, DD, at least for now; they might have to shift about a bit as the weeks roll on. For example, sadly my carer has recently found out that her mother is seriously ill, so I might need to rethink things as early as next week if she requires time off.

在列表中注册是一个好主意,以防万一我们需要帮助以后再往下有帮助

今天这里也有很多阳光,但是几乎没有微风,所以感觉很闷。据贝比(Beeb)称,明天下午可能会有雷雨,这会很好地清除空气。然后星期一看起来更酷,更新鲜,也许对您来说,DD先生和蜘蛛也

• Dreamdaisy

Today I received two further letters, almost identical in content, one from my rheumatologist and the other from the GPs surgery. I have to begin 12 weeks shielding starting today (Carry on Shielding, the film they never made) and of course I will.

我预计锁定将在几周后开始缓解,但这不会适用于我。我怀疑许多屏蔽将保留在适当的位置,直到产生疫苗为止。DD

• DD,您的来信大约在我的一个月后到达!好吧,我想,我们必须允许“区域变化”。是的,我同意我们可能会屏蔽,直到疫苗可用为止。我听说估计从今年秋天到明年中旬。

希望您度过一个愉快的周末。我已经有一段时间没有登录了,因为这里已经接管了一些事情。在未来一周的所有良好祝愿,Phee

• Dreamdaisy

Phee,我很担心。我希望一切都一样,如果不是很快就会改善,那么中度粗暴的高度就会再次缩放。

迄今为止,我有三封信,并完全期望每月收到它们。我已经为这种屏蔽措施继续做准备,直到2021年才希望见到朋友。我担心配偶如果情况证明是这样的 - 对我来说不要介意,但对他来说很糟糕。:( DD

• phoenixoxo

Thanks for your concern, DD

最近,我遇到了一些额外的健康问题,但它们只是受到控制。主要的问题是,不良健康管理中的所有额外时间都使工作方面有些棘手,但我认为我有望在5月和6月之前按时完成各种截止日期。我真的很幸运能赚钱

Perhaps we need a drinking game (virtual and/or real) for each time we receive a fresh letter! Spouses could join in too. Like you I feel prepared for further shielding. What are Mr DD's interests? Does he partake of Zoom?

• Dreamdaisy
    编辑7. 2020年5月,20:58

今天,我收到了GPS手术的另一封信,从第一天到一天,与其他内容没有什么不同。我想知道这是否会定期发生,直到有疫苗为止(但老实说,我怀疑这是一种beauracractic混乱的情况)。我想我要再开始三个月的屏蔽。ho-hum。

Time is passing pleasantly enough, I am keeping myself occupied with exercise, card making and waging war on dandelions: I enjoy their splash of vibrant yellow but as soon as the clocks appear I rip 'em out. The card making is a new interest, I have started die cutting amd embossing. Of necessity they are anything but frilly and fancy (think 1930s railway posters and you get the idea) and they are going down a storm with housebound neighbours in need of birthday, new baby and bereavement cards. Being free might have summat to do with that. Shame no-one is moving house, I have some cracking Hallowe'en spooky gothic mansion dies, I could not resist their wonderful outlines. DD

• Silverfoxxxx
    Silverfoxxxx 成员帖子:125
    @dreamdaisy Hi, what’s the date on your new letter?, mine is now June 30th. Seems a long time considering the expectation is this evening Boris is updating suggesting people can go back to work.
  • Dreamdaisy

The date of the letter is April 2020, the same as the other three which is why I think it's an admin splat rather than new instructions. DD

谁在线上

Fif
Fif
+1Guest
Baidu