Arthritis and COVID-19

当每个人都已经意识到Covid-19时,我想我会来这里问人们对当前情况的感觉如何。Covid-19停止生活中的一切已经足够困难,但是要患有慢性病,这使它变得越来越困难。你们中的许多人可能收到一封信,说您应该留在里面,因为您是高风险,我收到了一封信,回答了有关该信的可能问题,但从未收到过一封信。在我的JIA之旅中,我发现我的心理健康非常困难,发现心理学家帮助了我很多。当大流行开始时,我的任命将被取消以下事实,这意味着与我的心理学家的会议并不是我依靠我通过关节炎的心理学家的重要会议,并且还可以预约我的下巴被取消打破了我。知道我很痛苦,没有人可以与之交谈,也无法获得我所需要的帮助,这对我来说是一场挣扎。目前,该国每个人都发现这种大流行极为困难,但与慢性病患者面临的困难相比,这并没有比较。我们的许多治疗方法都被推迟了,我们没有人使我们对健康的最新状态,我们无法改善状况。我主要想来到这里问是否有人因缺乏支持以及是否受到难以置信的影响而感到非常沮丧?

Comments

• Yvonneh
    Yvonneh 成员帖子:1,116

嗨,Georgiax7,

见到您多么可爱,感谢您注册您的新论坛!您的第一篇文章也对与您自己类似的人来说,提供帮助,建议和支持的人真是太可爱了,我可以告诉您,您的评论将使LIV20如此奇妙。

当您听到的只是取消,因此,保持心理健康将非常困难,因此您的疼痛会延长。从我们的网站上查看此页面,它有很多可能有用的链接

Perhaps you could try out some of the links and let us know how you get on, which would be suitable for which circumstance which would be very helpful for all of our forum members as well as for yourself.

小心

Yvonne X

• 你好,

希望你还好。我叫里亚(Ria),我也是新来的,情况非常相似。我的手术被取消了两天,这是在打算发生的两天前,由于锁定,我急需的下颌约会被取消了。这真是令人沮丧,我现在有一位新的心理学家,我希望这会有所帮助。

由于我的年龄,我还得到了现在的jia。当正在发生的事情和试图保持占领而没有耀斑的情况下,人们感到低调正在发生,这是一场巨大的斗争。

I hope you stay well and strong through these hard times.

-ria

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:1,122

快速嗨,欢迎来到@ria_mae(apologies Georgia for the hijack!)

我很遗憾得知您取消的操作。一些医院现在正在再次进行选修手术,因此取得联系可能是一个想法。

最良好的祝愿

艾伦

• Georgiax7
    Georgiax7 成员帖子:4
    嗨@Ria_Mae,真的很高兴讨论这个someone about what is going on right now who relates! I feel as though friends and family aren’t being the most supportive during this time as they tend to bring up other matters when you talk about your cancelled operation etc. As I know there are other problems right now it is still very upsetting for people with conditions that had their appointments cancelled. Although I know that they will start to reschedule operations soon, the operations going to take longer to happen as many others will have to receive theirs which will lead to many peoples condition getting worse. I really feel you when you talk about feeling low as you feel isolated! Not being able to see my psychologist in months has had a really big toll on my mental health, I also fear as though my condition will get worse as I cannot discuss things I usually do with the rheumatology team and fear that it will be months before I am seen with anybody again. I really hope you receive your operation as soon as possible and I really hope that you begin to feel better! Best wishes x

谁在线上

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
+1客人
Baidu