Social distancing

只是想找出每一个one is coping with social distancing now the streets and roads are getting busier as the country starts opening up again.

I am really struggling to maintain that 2m distance at work and when im out with the dog. It is impossible it the other person doesnt want to follow suit.
Outside is better obviously but less than 2m indoors just seems like a high risk an of course thats when its hardest to maintain whether it be at work or in shops.

Just looking to find out how anyone else is coping/dealing with the issues. Im starting to think im making a big unnecessary deal out of it......

Realistically I dont imagine there will be a vaccine anytime soon and social distancing will be a way of life for everyone.

评论

• Mike1
    Mike1 MemberPosts:1,992

Follow the WHO advice, if you can't maintain 2m social distancing wear a 3 layer mask.

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo MemberPosts:126
    我完全理解,因为我遇到了完全相同的问题,并且经常认为“仅仅是我吗?”在“流感刺戳”小组和一个关键工作者中,我一直在工作,但我的GP和风湿病护士指导了我的社交距离。我始终尝试这样做,并且不介意永远是一个搬出路的人,但经常处于不可能的情况下,当我've提到了社会疏远。有时候我对此非常担心,其他人很生气。我不再害羞地要求人们对社交距离进行社交距离,因为我现在认为,如果他们不在乎我的健康,我会做到!
  • KazandNoo

I also agree with Mike1,wear a mask where you think social distancing might be a concern

• Kazandnoo

Youve literally just described my life. Key worker so being working also. But as lockdown is being relaxed people are starting to revert back to normal. Even my line manger seems not to comprehend what 2m actualy looks like. Im taking a pole into work tomorrow
    On top of that because i have been going on about 2m distancing they have given me a cupboard to work in. Its like punishment being put in a corner at school honestly...... But that doesnt negate the risk any more than what im doing just now. Being that its entering, leaving, toilet and kitchen times i struggle to maintain the 2m and there is no way to move 2m away.

我认为我只需要处理一个事实,这是不可能的。
  • Mike1
    Mike1 MemberPosts:1,992

An alternative to a face mask is a full face visor, have a look at tool merchant websites they are quite cheap and look similar to the ones that you see Drs and Nurses wearing on TV. My baby sister is now wearing one at work in ASDA as she finds breathing through the mask difficult and by wearing a visor at least you are not tempted to keep touching your face to adjust it.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,878

I say excuse me very loudly and 'Ooops sorry!' as thought it's me getting in their space!

I have also (sorry) bought a ladies wee bottle so when I am allowed to travel further and can see my youngest in Scotland I do NOT need to enter public loos.

橱柜@Gemthom85sounds risky indeed especially if anyone comes in!!

Get a face visor like Mike1 suggests. I have one which a Dr neighbour bought for me.

• Kazza52
    Kazza52 MemberPosts:74

I agree with the above posts. I only go out to take the dog for a walk and this is only round the block and I always choose a time (late afternoon) when I know it will be quiet and I won't bump into anyone.

我担心冒险去商店等,尽管2M规则仍然存在,但总是有些人认为大流行已经结束并无视社会疏远。这种病毒将留在这里,直到发现疫苗,我一定会很快就会冒险去商店等。我需要的任何东西我都会在线订购,但并不是每个人都能做到这一点(尤其是老年人或没有计算机的人)。如果我必须出去,我将确保我戴着口罩,当我去医院约会时,戴着口罩是强制性的。

Stay safe everyone.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,878

@Kazza52and of course ordering online actually costs more with delivery charges. Not everyone can afford it can they?

我有一切越过一切,以进行良好的可靠廉价抗原测试和一种疫苗。

In the meantime I would like to go around with a 2m pole and show people how far away I want them!!

• KazandNoo

I've thought of a pole for awhile,but don't think I could trust myself with it

• Well i believe hitting someone was said pole would be completely justified in that that person could potentially be putting your life at risk so its a natural reaction to defend yourself....♀️ just a thought. I fear i may run at a few of my colleagues however..

橱柜is fine. No one is allowed in an there is a sign on the door. All communication through phone or email thank you!

I have noticed however that more an more people are out an not social distancing. It is incredibly difficult as before i would cross the street, walk onto the grass or the road but now its too busy to do that theres cars an people everywhere. Bring in winter get these guys back in their homes so i can walk the dog!
  • KazandNoo
    我也在工作中得到了一个橱柜!老实说,我更喜欢它,它可以安全地撤退。我只有今天下午才在门上贴上一个标志,在我的头顶上方测试烟雾报警器之后!当我提到远处时,我得到了变得非常熟悉的古怪外观。叹。积极的话,我要下楼梯离开工作,有人在底部等着,所以我们没有见面,我非常感激,以至于我振作起来

Who's Online

Fif
Fif
Forgotten
Forgotten
Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
FClayton
FClayton
Baidu