有资格进行疫苗接种,但不能预约预约

This is so frustrating. I've been checking the coronavirus vaccination section of the NHS website occasionally to see if I'd become eligible yet for vaccination on grounds of clinical extreme vulnerability. Up until yesterday the message was that I wasn't. Last night though it changed and after inputting my details was offered a choice of four venues to book a vaccination. Great, you might think. BUT..... the nearest centre is seventeen miles away, I don't drive and current shielding advice is not to use public transport. However there was also a message saying to check again regularly as more centres are opening all the time.

所以我今天又看了看,但是这次收到一条消息,说我错过了我的第一次约会!我没有预约。我看到我无法参加网站上点击的任何中心的那一刻。担心被记录为错过约会,我遇到了119名Covid热线索引。

The woman answering was very helpful. I explained everything as above and she told me not to worry about it saying I'd missed an appointment as if I'd booked I'd have been texted a reference number which obviously I hadn't. She said I could check back on the website regularly without fear of being dropped off the system because it was wrongly assuming I'd missed appointments.

That was some relief but didn't address the problem of actually making an appointment. Her advice was to phone my GP surgery. So I did. Only to get a message saying if I was calling about vaccination to hang up and wait to be contacted. But as I'm clearly eligible now and haven't heard anything from my GP I am now concerned that I may not be registered on their system as being in the extremely vulnerable category.

由于似乎没有任何适当的场所,大规模疫苗接种中心将开放,这也不太可能在任何地方开放。当地药房也可能开始接种疫苗,因为它们都无法提供必要的社会距离(包括靴子)。

因此,在这里,我有资格预订疫苗接种,但无法进行疫苗接种,也没有听到我在不使用公共交通工具或要求朋友开车去的一个地方(GP)的任何东西。而且我不会做后者,因为不可能在汽车的封闭范围内至少半小时,在那里和背部相同。

这确实是捕获22。我想我可以忽略GP中的“挂断”消息,并尝试发现自己在队列中的数字。即使我通过我担心接待员的回答将与录制的信息相同。

对不起,这篇文章的长度but if anyone has any ideas on how to break the logjam I really would appreciate it.

评论

• Can I ask if you have received your invitation letter? I don't think you can complete a booking without that even if you are now in one of the eligible groups. However, it is misleading and there is a great deal of conflicting advice about how people will be contacted. The rollout is patchy and in my area of Bedfordshire it is very slow. GPs surgeries here are the same will not take calls about the vaccine at all. If it helps lots of CEV people don't appear to have heard yet. Apparently if you have had a shielding letter you are in the system and will be contacted. Stress is very bad for arthritis and if you are feeling very anxious could you make an appointment with your GP on that basis without mentioning the vaccine?

• 谢谢。是的,您可以在收到该信件进入系统时收到该信之前预订,这可能需要一周的时间才能到达。明天早上,我被任命为预约 - 今天早上。

In the end I persevered to get through to the GP, was profusely apologetic to the receptionist and explained I was only calling because that's what the covid advice line said to do. They confirmed exactly what you say - that they have a list of people shielding and I'm on it. That was my worry - falling through the cracks. Being on one list but not another. So I'll be called in due course. I do know they started 75-79s over a week ago so when they get to 70-74, CEVs are included with that.

像你一样,我知道在类似情况下的人们,他们有戳戳,其他有约会的人,有些人没有听到任何消息。这是不可避免的,因为有些地方的老年人比其他地方要多得多,有些地方将拥有更多的护理院,有些地方将拥有大型易于访问的中心,有些将在很偏远的小村庄中。但是,它看起来好像是错过了前四个优先事项的目标,那么它不会太多。最多一个星期左右。而且,如果有人在圣诞节之前说过在今年的前两个月接种15m,我认为我们都为此感到高兴。

• 哦,对您有好处,希望它能使您放心。一如既往的沟通一直是最弱的部分。我知道收到疫苗的少数人说,在交货时期这是非常有效的,他们没有任何不良影响。最好的祝愿。

• duffer
    duffer MemberPosts:45

I can sympathise - I have osteo and haven't been in a car or out of the house for more than a year. Unfortunately (what a whimp!) I also suffer from car sickness and vertigo. I have a wonderful carer once a week but the only jab I could get was on a Saturday and the carer company don't work on weekends.......not happy about using public taxis as the virus is very high here in Dorset. So.......I sit and wait and hope to get a home visit.......Helen.

• scotleag
    scotleag MemberPosts:62

Oh that's awful it being a Saturday only. Couldn't they re-arrange for a weekday. Agree absolutely re taxis.

• 快速更新。手术响了,并在本周五在当地健康中心预订了我。高兴极了。

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,878

Brilliant! Best of luck

• scotleag
    scotleag MemberPosts:62

谢谢@frogmorton正如您在其他地方看到的那样,一切顺利。奇怪的是,正式信邀请我预订约会的同一天到达实际约会

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,878

典型的

Glad it's done anyway!

Who's Online