疫苗接种后屏蔽

Hi, I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am on Cimzia which supresses my immune system. I haven't had the vaccine yet, any day now!

Has anyone else had the vaccine yet and been told they need to shield until everyones had the vaccine? I saw something on this website that made me question how long I should shield. I rang a person on the versus arthritis helpline and they said I should shield until everyones had it as not enough research about the vaccines effectiveness with autoimmune drugs/conditions being done yet - understandably. I'm just really anxious that the whole country is going to be back to normal by June and I'll still have to his away, and people outside won't take it as seriously anymore.

Any advice welcome! Also please don't take my writing as 100% correct as I have had a small conversation with one person, not spoken to any health professionals - so please don't worry!!

谢谢

评论

• 猫咪
    猫咪 MemberPosts:3,574

您好,我有RA并服用MTX,Leflunomide和Presnisolone。自2020年3月以来,我一直在屏蔽,最近收到一封信,将屏蔽范围扩展到3月31日。我有第一个戳戳牛津阿斯利康。第二个将于四月到期。我还没有听说我们应该屏蔽,直到每个人都有疫苗,只有3月31日,情况可能会发生变化,因为根据我的来信,我们将再次与3月中旬联系。

• Ellen
    Ellen ModeratorPosts:1,122

Hi@RedPanda

欢迎来到与关节炎在线社区。beplay体育怎么下载

I see you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and take Cimzia. You are wondering how log you need to shield for?

If you have had a letter from the Government advising you to shield you should follow their adviceCOVID-19 advice England (versusarthritis.org)

I see you are yet to receive your vaccine which makes you more vulnerable. I hope you get called very soon.

Many of our members have not been defined as clinically extremely vulnerable but have chosen to shield themselves in order to feel safer and protect themselves from the virus.

I will leave our members to tell you what they feel about the continued risk from Covid-19.

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

• 嗨,谢谢。我在2020年3月收到了一封信,以建议Shielding建议,但我说我仍然可以出去只是为了避免商店等。我认为现在这被归类为临床上的脆弱性 - 并不容易受到极大的伤害。

除了我打电话给我的GP时,我什么也听不到医疗团队的其他声音,接待员说,一条消息弹出,说我很容易受到伤害。

I rang Versus Arthritis in January because of the following on the website:

``一些正在服用抑制免疫系统的药物的人可能会得到建议,以便在接种疫苗后继续避免接触Covid-19。这是因为他们的药物可能意味着他们的免疫系统对疫苗的反应不如不服用这些药物的疫苗。”

当我打电话时,那位女士说要继续屏蔽,直到每个人都拥有它,因为他们不知道疫苗对我的病情有多么有效 - 可能是20%的疫苗可能是98%。

也许我应该打电话给我的风湿病部门,看看他们听到的/知道什么。看到每个人都在庆祝锁定升降机,我不确定我是否会加入他们。

Again please don't panic anyone, this has just been my experience and I am looking for clarity!

• scotleag
    scotleag MemberPosts:62

屏蔽一直到位,直到3月31日,但重要的是要记住它纯粹是咨询。我已经接受了第一次疫苗接种,但仍在屏蔽(我确实会尽可能出去锻炼,但不要去商店或使用公共交通工具或与任何人见面,甚至在社交上遥不可及)我们希望它是在她的戳戳后三个星期才想到其他任何事情。也就是说,我有两次医疗约会,我真的买不起,但是屏蔽建议说这些建议仍然应该遵守。

I think if I hadn't had the vaccine yet I'd carry on shielding - regardless of official advice or dates - until three weeks after vaccination.

• I’m also CEV and have had the official advice to carry on shielding until 31 March.

我于1月25日获得了我的第一次疫苗,并假设我将在12周的时间左右被要求进行第二次剂量。

After the second dose it’ll take around another three weeks for my feeble immune system to crank itself up to give me the maximum possible protection that it can muster. I intend to carry on shielding until this point, whatever the government says.

I think I have to face facts. The vaccine is not going to give me complete protection and I will still be at risk to the virus. If I catch it, I will probably still get Covid - albeit a less serious level of disease and, hopefully, not one which will land me in hospital!

This is not going to be over any time soon. I suspect we will be getting regular boosters of the vaccine, like we do every year for seasonal flu. And hand hygiene, social distancing and masks are still going to be necessary for the near foreseeable

Apologies for the doom and gloom. I’m not really feeling despondent - just trying to accept what I can’t change.

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton MemberPosts:27,878

I agree with Bettymac and if you feel vulnerable continue being cautious.

Time will tell data will emerge and then we'll know a lot more.

Take care everyone

• Thank you all for your comments

我与风湿病部取得了联系,他们能够处理我的担忧。我想我只是收到了很多冲突的信息,所以压力很大!将来有一定的光线现在感觉好多了

我将等待我的疫苗,然后一旦我的丈夫接种疫苗,一旦政府指南说我们可以,我们将慢慢回到外界。

再次感谢您的所有评论❤️

• I am considered to be clinically extremely vulnerable as have RA & am on Biologic Treatment which suppresses my immune system. I have just received an email today saying from 1st April I am no longer advised to shield. Whilst this is great news I will still be cautious & will keep my social circle to a minimum until the outcome of the studies being done about the vaccines effectiveness on immunosuppressed. I am starting to feel Less anxious now I’ve had my first AZeneca jab but am mindful I haven’t had the 2nd jab yet either. So I do see the light at the end of this tunnel but am tiptoeing towards it. Stay safe everyone the storm is easing.

• Hi all.

我正在服用磺胺丙嗪和西姆齐亚注射。对于我的RA,去年我从未收到过任何给Shield Atall的信。但是我实际上每周只去一家食品店,仅此而已。IM 33,并于2019年8月被诊断出。

I received my first jag today.. It was completely fine not had any the headache side affects as yet.

Who's Online

五
Forgotten
Forgotten
Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
FClayton
FClayton
Baidu