如何与慢性疼痛的人交朋友

嘿!我刚刚发布在Say Hello部分上,但想来这里看看是否有人想聊天或交换一些故事/症状?

ive never spoke to anyone with arthritis or chronic pain that is my age before and think it will help me in my healing process as I’ve struggled mentally quite bad this lockdown!!

我今年22岁,来自埃塞克斯(Essex),我喜欢化妆和艺术,喜欢谈论有趣的话题,而不仅仅是生病!❤️

Comments

• 你好@chloeday欢迎来到论坛和更广泛的社区。

首先,为找到自己的力量而开放的力量做得很好,并开放了您正在经历的事情,并且对这如何影响您的心理健康如此透明。

当我在20岁时首次患关节炎时,我可以对您的情况有所同情。对我来说,这是当时的反应性关节炎。就像您所暗示的那样,年轻,并拥有一种直接被视为仅影响老年人的慢性疾病的东西,最初是一场理解的斗争。

My brother had the same experience four years earlier than me when he was 20. We have had remarkably similar paths but I had some foresight as to what might happen. He struggled a lot more mentally with it and couldn’t understand why it had happened to him.

我大约8年我真的努力反对trol my arthritis and latterly was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis, a form of inflammatory spinal arthritis. It impacted my life severely as a keen cricketer I was unable to play to the level I had previously, I got into a cycle of putting on weight which increased my pain. Failed on several medications and went into myself massively.

那时,我很幸运能够服用能够缓解疼痛的生物药物,这使我能够锻炼体重松动,并在心理上感觉好多了。这改变了我的生活,并确保了一个可以平衡疾病和幸福感的地方。

只有那时,我才开始对谈论它感到自在,但是现在我希望我早些时候解锁该元素与药物和运动相结合,使我的生活恢复了。

现在,我正处于多年的时间,完全没有疼痛,并且以某种形式的缓解。这使我希望我能找到一生来处理这一问题的方法,尽管我享受了我从未想过的一切,但我可​​以与女儿和妻子一起享受一切。

所以我想我的结论是:

• You are not alone, there are lots of people diagnosed young who face a life long battle.
    • 我希望我能够在旅途中与其他人接触。
    • 有希望和治疗始终变得更好,诊断不再是生命,您可以管理健康的平衡。
    • 不要让您的病情定义您,并且要付出平衡的心理健康状况会改善您的身体健康。

祝您好运,并乐于尽我所能。

• 露西1
    露西1 成员帖子:5

嗨,克洛伊,

I am in a similar boat!

我刚满24岁,今年早些时候被诊断出患有AS,但自从我十几岁以来就一直在与慢性疼痛和受伤作斗争,目前正在经历非常艰难的爆发。在管理关节炎的同时很难生产力!

我发现真正有所帮助的一件事是与人们交谈并找到得到的社区(在锁定期间很难做到这一点 - 希望您一切都好!)。

我来自澳大利亚,对大自然,摄影和阅读非常感兴趣!如果您想聊天,请随时给我发送消息!

小心☺️

• MaryH
    MaryH 成员帖子:12

嗨,我叫玛丽,我的两个臀部有关节炎,如果有人想成为我的新朋友,当我度过关节炎的日子不好时,我会听ozzy osbourne lo lo your world the ur y ur your hips hips。当我认为我无法应对这种关节炎时,我希望我没有它,这有助于我保持坚强

• Anna
    Anna 主持人帖子:624

你好@MaryH欢迎来到在线社区!

You have joined a friendly community of people who all know what it’s like to live with arthritis, as you do with arthritis in both your hips. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of other people who like to chat ( and maybe a few who like Ozzie Osbourne!) Why don’t you have a look round the forum - there are sections for all interests, so do join in wherever you feel comfortable. You could tell us a bit more about yourself in the ‘Say Hello’ forum; discuss with others about what life is like with arthritis in the ‘ Living with arthritis’ forum; or just have a daily chat with others in the ‘ Chat and news’ forums. I’m sure you will find something to interest you.

if you want to read more about managing arthritis of the hip, I’ve posted a link below from the arthritis website. It talks about treatments, self help and exercise:

最好的祝愿,再一次欢迎!

安娜(mod)

• MaryH
    MaryH 成员帖子:12

非常感谢

• 大家好,

我30多岁,几年前被诊断出患有OA和Fibro。在过去的一年中,开始拐杖走路,这有助于却有些焦虑。哦,焦虑是一个mo fo。

我喜欢弹吉他,咖啡蛋糕和猫。

生活很艰难,但每天都在寻找欢乐的口袋。

X

• BEA371
    BEA371 成员帖子:7
    编辑4. 2022,12:31

你好@se1ina,,,,

I just saw your post and I completely understand what you mean about the anxs.

我在30多岁时,正在寻找有人去喝咖啡的人,如果有人幻想见面,一个关于事物并开玩笑的“正常”聊天。

I love art, music and just learning how to sew

我患有炎症性关节炎,并为药物挣扎,很想和一个了解X的人一起闲逛

谁在线上

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
+3客人
Baidu