ra举重

大家好,

still new to this but thought I would ask for anyone else’s experience with weight lifting and RA

去年,由于训练和饮食涉及大量举重,我的状态令人难以置信,我喜欢它。

having a very active job on my feet for 12 hours a day, when I returned to work after the first lockdown, this mixed with my training was when I began having issues.

自从我的手和手腕上挣扎着极度疼痛(但是我的肘部,膝盖和脚踝也有)避免了沉重的体重,并且在家中只进行了简短的轻便锻炼。

这里有没有人接受重量训练,还是有任何有关RA进行此操作的信息?

all info is much appreciated xx

Comments

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员帖子:27,042

从来没有尝试过,但是您可以打赌某些人拥有!我认为您的体重更轻的练习可能更明智,但了解“踢”的人摆脱运动。

Not being able to do something we enjoy like running is a fairly regular issue for people who come in here.

我希望有人会弹出知道答案的人。

• TraceyS
    TraceyS 成员帖子:9
    编辑25. 2021年3月,22:35

嗨,我患有髋关节骨关节炎,但我是一个举重运动员。在体育馆里训练多年没有障碍,然后6年前开始遇到我的臀部问题。两年后,被诊断出患有先天性髋关节发育不良和中等OA。我被告知继续进行体重训练将有助于缓解关节炎症状并停止所有撞击运动。它已经努力了。尽管我的灵活性和机动性保持良好,但我注意到我的受伤频率更高。我的最后一次体育训练受伤是在3套沉重的臀部推力之后,于2019年10月。我的右臀部屈曲,我的右臀部负重时,我左翼左右,疼痛。那时,我意识到沉重的举重可能没有给我任何好处。我的生理学证实了这一点。 While strength training is fabulous, going too heavy can overload arthritic joints and cause really bad injuries. My latest x-ray showed severe (bone on bone) OA in my right hip. My surgeon suggested THR but I was and still am determined to keep going for now down the non surgical route. To get back exercising again my surgeon did steroid injection and joint aspiration (to reduce inflammation and remove excess fluid). I've spent the last year finding a new way forward with lifting with the help of physio. Much lighter weights (bodyweight and bands to start) and lots of mobility and stretching. Pressure point massage to relax tight muscles has helped too - as my arthritis has progressed I've noticed my muscles getting very tight. As someone who has weightlifed happily for years it's been a blow but I am enjoying the challenge of getting my fitness back. Don't lose hope. There is a way forward. I just think those of us with arthritis need to be mindful of the load we are putting through our joints when lifting. I hope this helps.

• 在与私人教练的培训中,我正在接受体重训练,CrossFit等

• 我患有骨关节炎,所以您有任何技巧能做什么,以重新训练我要离开健身,但是我想我需要回来挑战

• Mini
    Mini 成员帖子:32

我发现游泳池帮2 bac行走k 2 training mixing it up. walking sideways bringing arms up at sides from waist 2 boob height in pool then one length walk one length then walk backwards one length waving arms up and down in water 2 relax muscles then walk forward lifting one knee at a time to chest tapping with your other hand plus aqua class and light gym work & Lucy Wyndham workouts online she does weekly challenges plus she also has chair exercise workouts , I found after my operations if lifting to heavy weights like I use to it made my muscles tight & sore so I dropped it all down a notch I also have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis .

我在等待名单上进行了脊柱融合手术,我两次都替换了膝盖,但我的左膝盖有腐蚀,骨头在膝盖的内部摇摇欲坠,将其替换为第三次,并放置锥体来支撑我的膝盖试图应对这种疼痛就像being on a rollercoaster Theres a 15 month wait for my operations I would say not to leave the fitness altogether just go gentle as exercise is good for making bones stronger and muscles plus helps so much with balance

谁在线上

Frogmorton
Frogmorton
Jackiespilates
Jackiespilates
+10Guests
Baidu