我讨厌生理!

该死69
该死69 Member帖子:55
编辑19. 2021年6月,18:37 患有关节炎

我认为生理学是关节炎等效的化学疗法。是的,我知道这没有什么像糟糕的那样,但是有几个相似之处,例如,无论如何都不会治愈您的事情。

I hate Physio, I really do. I've far better things to do with my life than lying on my side pretending to be a pair of scissors that you can't fully open because of an elastic round my ankles, straining, grunting and feeling uncomfortable. I've never been a "no pain no gain" athletic sporty kind of person to begin with. I'd much rather be cosy. I only reluctantly do a poo, or get in the bath, but at least a bath feels good once you're in it and you come out clean and feeling better. Physio however doesn't leave you feeling good and your hip joint is more screwed than ever, and of course still hurts when you dare swivel it.

更糟糕的是,您将从所有这些自我折磨中获得的任何好处都需要for-Bleedin'-ever。我至少有六周的时间得到了适当的通知。你会得到什么好处?据称您可以移动更多。请注意,从“治愈”手中省略了“伤害较小”。我的治疗师,正如我付给他的那样,无论这些巨大的遗漏,对好处的热情,真正的伸展感(请参阅我在那里所做的事情:d)“在许多情况下,它与手术一样好”。是的。

您可能想知道在这一点上,考虑我m so cynical, skeptical and devoid of any enthusiasm for the whole thing, why I'm nevertheless faithfully doing the exercises prescribed. Because I fear the consequence of NOT doing it! To be fair to my therapist, he figured out what was going on when I and almost certainly the GP would never have, because the pain was referred down my leg (see my article on referred pain) and I was blaming a fully functional knee for what my hip had been doing all along. I'm therefore reasonably inclined to believe him that at least I'll be able to move more.

我无法争论这样一个事实,我现在可以穿上袜子(几乎!),而那些提到我腿部的令人痛苦的痛苦现在不太频繁。但是除了座位以外,它仍然在每个位置都受伤。我担心不会改变,但是我可能已经买了比我更多的选择和时间。我至少可以用棍子徘徊约20分钟,然后再变得太多!它的前进方式,我迅速失去了走路的能力。

因此,由于担心情况更糟,我将继续进行可怕的生理,mo吟,吟,抱怨和抱怨。

评论

Who's Online

3Guests
Baidu