Octave Study Results

八度研究结果将在哪里发布?谢谢你。

注释

• Sharon_k
    Sharon_k ModeratorPosts:365

Hi@breathless

than you for asking about this very interesting study, I have asked one of our research team to let me know and I will report back to you when I have news.

Best Wishes

Sharon

• “八度是格拉斯哥的一项多中心观察性研究,该研究正在评估针对特定免疫调节性(类固醇,MTX和生物学)治疗的一系列慢性风湿病患者的免疫(包括抗体和T细胞)反应。这些患者被大大排除在外。Covid-19-19疫苗研究。这项研究的预期数据将于8月下旬或9月发布。”

https://www.rheumatology.org.uk/practice-quality/covid-19-guidance

• Sharon_k
    Sharon_k ModeratorPosts:365

Hi@breathless

I have spoken to Mat in the research team and the results will be coming out early next year. We will be sure to keep you updated. The update is likely to be posted on this page

Best Wishes

Sharon

• i recently did an antibody test which revealed that I had no antibodies. But a disclaimer was attached to the result saying that this antibody test was only for antibodies as a result of infection and NOT from the vaccine. Can you please explain what the difference is please as to my mind no antibodies mean no immunity?

• StickyWicket
    StickyWicket MemberPosts:26,718

The immune system is very complex.

有两种抗体测试。一种测试由于疫苗而引起的抗体,另一种是抗体的测试。

But if, like me, you are on immunosuppresants, this is what I'd be basing my actions on from Johns Hopkins University in USA

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/covid-19-vaccines-and-immunocompromised-people-fully-vaccinated-and-not-protected.html

相关部分在这里:

“我们现在可以测量的是抗体。但是抗体是免疫学冰山的尖端,并且在表面下进行了很多我们无法测量的抗体。您可能有很多抗体,但仍然有一个例如,钝的T细胞反应。你们两个都需要对病毒进行保护反应。在大多数人中,抗体将是一种良好的替代物,因为抗体,B细胞和T细胞都被绑在一起。谁服用阻止免疫系统某些方面的药物,这可以取消耦合。您可以具有完整的B细胞反应,但是您的T细胞反应完全钝化。没有T细胞反应,没有保护。”

• MDA85
    MDA85 Applicant2Posts:2

Hi,

To clarify on the Octave results, my understanding was the full results will be published next year, but interim results should be coming any day now. Would you be able to get an update on when we might see any preliminary results/preprint papers? A lot of people are waiting on these results, so an update would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor MemberPosts:1,830

Hi@MDA85欢迎来到在线社区。

You are correct in understanding that the full results of the Octave trial are due to be published next year. We have no information here at the Online Community about the publication date for interim results but do keep a watch on the page研究对COVID-19疫苗的免疫反应:八度研究(versuslarthis.org)

Do join in across the Community, give support and say how you are getting on. You will be most welcome.

一切顺利

Brynmor

• Rosiepup
    Rosiepup MemberPosts:21

Here is some more info about the Octave Duo Extension study mentioned in the first article in the previous post:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-study-to-tody-to-test-test-thid-covid-19-vaccine-for-for-people-with-with-with- witheweakened-immune-Systems

• StickyWicket

Thank you very much for this, Rosiepup.

• Hi Rosiepup,

非常感谢您让我们所有人都知道八度试验的最新新闻/结果,这是非常感谢的。我一直在等待一个人,以查看结果揭露了什么结果,因为我敢肯定很多人已经去过。我们所有人都一直在陷入困境,以查看我们在免疫功能低下的疫苗功效的立场。我自己说话的所有事情的不确定性引起了我的焦虑和忧虑,因此希望助推器戳戳能够尽快发出,并与其他可能有所帮助的其他医疗疗法一起发出。希望早日而不是稍后,我们将能够再次继续生活,并有更多的信心

I hope that Versus Arthritis do a news article on the interim results of the Octave Study etc and publish it on here so that everyone can see these latest results. I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting to know.

Kind regards to everyone

温迪xx

• Thank you for posting this information Stickywicket, it is an interesting read. if you happen to dig up any other articles etc about the Octave Trial or anything else you think is relevant would you mind posting them on here as well. I hope you don't think I am being too cheeky in asking you. You always seem a mind of information about all sorts of things from your other posts I have read on this site.

正如我在上一条消息中所说的那样,我发现不确定性,因为不知道我实际上可能受到免疫功能的免疫力,因为我对RA的药物服用了药物,有时很难处理,因为我敢肯定其他人也这样做。既然我们已经有了一些临时结果,那么我将敏锐地关注未来的发展。

Thank you again,

温迪xx

• StickyWicket

根本不厚脸皮。我们在这里是为了互相帮助,因为我们都在同一条船上。我将继续寻找信息并发布我发现的任何信息。我认为最后一个链接可能会随着时间的推移收集更多评论,因此我将继续回到它。注意安全。

• Rhomac
    Rhomac MemberPosts:3

我刚看报纸和sorry for my ignorance but I feel none the wiser. Can anyone explain in plain language whether the vaccine gives us similar protection to those who aren't immunosuppressed?

• StickyWicket

I don't think anyone can say that. My understanding is that, depending on why we are immunosuppressed and which medications we take and whether or not we have taken up the 4th jab, some of us might have as much protection as the rest of the fully jabbed world. Others might still have none.

我看不出为什么不能告诉雇主免疫抑制的人仍然应该被允许在家工作。

Who's Online

2Guests
Baidu