RA药物

桑格林
桑格林 成员帖子:9
edited 3. Aug 2021, 11:03 问好

大家好。

我是这个论坛的新手,但已经引起了人们的兴趣阅读您的一些帖子。

我被诊断出患有反应性RA,这显然是由病毒引起的,这引发了我的免疫系统攻击关节。

当时我几乎不能走路。当我与顾问面对面时,他给了我注射泼尼松龙。(前共卷)。在我从医院回家之前,我能够再次走路。严重地!第二天,一切似乎正常。

这持续了大约2个月,然后我再次开始挣扎。所以他们把我放在磺胺胺上。几周后,我注意到我的脚和脚踝肿胀,我的手停止工作,手指肿胀。再加上失去握力的力量,很难使用刀和叉子。我无法穿上鞋子,所以不能外出。

I thought, this is not good. So fter months of perseverance I decided to ween myself off these drugs.

快进,我将在下周开始使用甲氨蝶呤,如果您的Google谷歌显然是第一个建议RA受苦的DMARD。即使在NHS网站上。有趣的是。也许它比磺胺胺更昂贵。

我希望甲氨蝶呤可以起作用,因为我的膝盖,肩膀,肘部和手变得越来越糟。感谢上帝的常规500毫克的paracetemol,这减轻了痛苦。

阅读其他帖子,看来我并不孤单。RA没有快速修复。我的手腕上也有结节。另外,我有时会觉得我的手腕关节变热了,我被告知是爆发的标志。众所周知,每天都是不同的。

我希望甲氨蝶呤有效。但这应该还要几周才能找到。我会及时向大家发布。对不起,长时间的介绍。

Stay safe.

史蒂夫

Comments

• Jeddison1985
    Jeddison1985 主持人帖子:192

你好@sandgrownenfirstly let me welcome you to the forum I hope you find the information and support you are after from our wonderful community.

从您的帖子中,我可以看到您最近因感染而被诊断出患有反应性类风湿关节炎。我可以理解您和我的兄弟都经历了同样的旅程,最终导致炎症性脊柱关节炎。

尽管有个好消息,但可以通过治疗和生活方式改变它可以控制甚至可以缓解生活方式。我的旅程还始于甲氨蝶呤,然后再毕业。

该网站充满了信息,我想向您提供一些可能会有所帮助的信息,并链接到围绕甲氨蝶呤的问题的主要元素。

Also here is a link to general information on reactive arthritis.

Please feel free to search the forum for others with similar experiences and I am sure that some of our community will be able to help offer some useful suggestions.

保重,希望您能尽快得到一些缓解和答案。

Thanks

• Wendolyn1
    Wendolyn1 成员帖子:13

嗨,史蒂夫,

我也有RA,大约7年前我被诊断出了。它确实是从蓝色出来的,我被告知可能是由病毒触发的,但他们并不确定。一开始我有很多痛苦,感觉就像是在骑刀走,当时我喜欢塞罗克在伴侣想握住我的手时跳舞,就像酷刑一样,感觉就像我的手在恶习一样,不好。无论如何,一旦我被专家见面并穿上甲氨蝶呤和羟基氯喹,我的身体逐渐逐渐安顿下来,而我现在大部分时间都可以,或多或少无痛苦。

我希望我当然没有RA,也不喜欢将任何平板电脑完全停止,尤其是抑制您的免疫系统的一个,但是如果它可以控制不幸的是这种疾病的疼痛和疼痛,尤其是在这种疾病中的一部分开始,那一定值得。

I shall look forward to hearing how you get on, and hopefully you soon will be pain free and able to enjoy your life again.

Take care,

xx

• Kitty
    Kitty 成员帖子:3,478

Good morning, I was diagnosed with RA in 1987 when I was 36 (I'm 70 now) I was started on Sulphasalazine, which was like a miracle drug for me and I loved it. Sadly my consultant emigrated to Australia and his replacement "forgot" to send me an appointment. So my GP took me off all my drugs, put me on Prednisolone and re-referred me. Safely back in the care of a new Rheumatologist, I was put on MTX. It worked thankfully. So I stayed on it for several years until a diagnosis of cancer and the much needed chemotherapy. I was told to stop taking MTX but by this time I was also taking Leflunomide. Which I was allowed to continue with. Post cancer I developed Rheumatoid Vasculitis and Osteoporosis. So now I take a low dose of MTX with permanent Pred and Leflunomide. Plus Bisphonates for OP. I can't stand or walk without support, due to fractures in my spine and Osteoarthritis in both hips. Basically I'm in limbo!

祝您与MTX一切顺利。Kathleent(Kitty Kat)

• 佩尼
    佩尼 成员帖子:14

你好

我一直在服用甲氨蝶呤和氢氯喹(不确定这是正确的)

那我要去另一种药物

希望它能起作用,因为我对你的感觉,我痛苦中的

• CCM
    CCM 成员帖子:54

我只是从与风湿病护士的归纳课程中回来,因为我要继续进行Adalimumab(其他任何担心信任您无法发音的药物?)。

From original diagnosis of RA in 1980, treated with Methotrexate and Hydroxychloroquine for three years followed by almost total remission until 8 years ago, I am now told that the Sulfasalazine and Hydroxychloroquine I have been taking is no longer effective, though the pain is not noticeably worse and that Adalimumab is now the drug of choice.

副作用肯定令人恐惧,但是为什么我们听到很多关于它们的信息的原因,我怀疑当前对现实的风险态度以及对真实,重大危险的态度。当然,当我在80年代接受治疗时,没有像现在那样多的监控。

I am writing this post mainly to help me decide on whether to go for Adulimumab or not. On balance I will trust the professionals and be grateful for any improvement.

谁在线上

2客人
Baidu