New antibody and antiviral treatments for people with RA

我今晚在NHS网站上找到了此信息。它说,那些有资格获得新治疗的人(包括RA的清单)将被发送PCR测试以保持在家中,并且在测试阳性的情况下,NHS将与他们联系,以开始新的治疗方法,如果合适的。任何在10/01/2022之前未收到测试套件并认为他们符合条件的人都可以致电119。

手指交叉推出,因为这比第三戳更好!

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/treatments-for-coronavirus/

注释

• jamiea
    jamiea 成员帖子:255

Hi,

I'm in Scotland and I think it might be a bit different here. I've just received a letter from NHS Scotland stating that according to their records I may be suitable for these monoclonal antibody treatments in the event I contract Covid19. It requests I keep the letter somewhere safe for reference in the event I contract Covid 19. If you cannot go to a test site it details how to book a PCR test online on the GOV.uk website - booking it as an essential worker so that the test is prioritised. There's then a specific number to call if the test is positive where they will give directions to a hospital where you'll receive either an intravenous infusion or oral treatment.

www.nhsinform.scot/covid19treatments

• MrDJ
    MrDJ 成员帖子:231

有趣的阅​​读。感谢您的发布@rosiepup

有人接受了PCR测试吗?

由于它的第八疾病给予了它,直到我与任何人联系之前提到的第十次,以查找更多信息。

luckily ive also got my fist face to face with my rhumatologist in over 2 years on the 12th so will be intersting to see what he says.

• 我的Hubbi有一个!我不知道为什么!对LFT的测试呈阳性,因此PCR优先测试星期四,什么也没听到!周五我和女儿的PCR测试在星期六取得了积极的成绩!在邮件系统中仍在邮件系统中的Priority PRCR的检查非常荒谬!自从星期三我们听到我想他会解决的任何事情时,他就病了,感谢他不需要任何抗病毒药物!!!我不会一个人使用它们,我也会去测试中心x

• MrDJ

很抱歉听到这个消息。听起来像是迷路了。我会打电话给119,以获取更多建议,并解释您还没有对丈夫测试的结果,但是您以后会接受。

祝大家快速康复。

• 毛发效果123
    毛发效果123 成员帖子:111
    edited 9. Jan 2022, 22:02

Hi@mrdj

香港专业教育学院称他们为他们,并填充了一个非明智的filled️

• 彼得
    彼得 Moderator帖子:539

Have you checked your spam folder? When we had PCR tests the results went into Spam/Junk

• 毛发效果123
    毛发效果123 成员帖子:111
    edited 11. Jan 2022, 08:37

@peterj实际上,我昨天再次响了119,如果您问我,在帖子中丢失了测试!因此,建议是他的G.P!(幸运的是,我的Hubbi正在康复),但是认为这些测试适合可能很快需要这些药物的脆弱人士

• I’m on biologics & had my 4th jab. I looked at NHS site which said contact 119 if not had priority PCR test by 10/1. The advisor told me I had to apply online through NHS Ste. When I told him that it advised to ring 119, he said he couldn’t help & contact either my GP or Rh nurse. GP knows nothing about it & Rh nurse hasn’t got back to me yet. Reading these comments, it seems the system is what it should be. I think if I get a positive LFT, I’ll just go to a test centre & take my hospital letter. There’s a lot in the papers today about failures in the system, either tests not being sent, or results not arriving in time or even treatments not arriving. Let’s hope I won’t need any.

• MrDJ

still no comms here. no letter, no pcr backup test.

13天前,如果我的第四次戳戳,并在下周三进行了重新安排的TNF输液,那么很长的第四个covid jab,它持续了很好。从下周开始没有任何保护:(

• I’m on biologics & had my 4th jab. I looked at NHS site which said contact 119 if not had priority PCR test by 10\/1. The advisor told me I had to apply online through NHS Ste. When I told him that it advised to ring 119, he said he couldn’t help & contact either my GP or Rh nurse. GP knows nothing about it & Rh nurse hasn’t got back to me yet. Reading these comments, it seems the system is what it should be. I think if I get a positive LFT, I’ll just go to a test centre & take my hospital letter. There’s a lot in the papers today about failures in the system, either tests not being sent, or results not arriving in time or even treatments not arriving. Let’s hope I won’t need any.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"I’m on biologics & had my 4th jab. I looked at NHS site which said contact 119 if not had priority PCR test by 10\\\/1. The advisor told me I had to apply online through NHS Ste. When I told him that it advised to ring 119, he said he couldn’t help & contact either my GP or Rh nurse. GP knows nothing about it & Rh nurse hasn’t got back to me yet. Reading these comments, it seems the system is what it should be. I think if I get a positive LFT, I’ll just go to a test centre & take my hospital letter. There’s a lot in the papers today about failures in the system, either tests not being sent, or results not arriving in time or even treatments not arriving. Let’s hope I won’t need any. \\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2022-01-28T17:25:25+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":14636,"name":"jennand","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/jennand","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w9.vanillicon.com\/v2\/9cb5b87cc31a42a6ab9ed56d2c0d292b.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-03-30T08:56:37+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/689726#Comment_689726","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/689726#comment_689726

这是可怕的和不正确的治疗方法。当我在1月14日之前没有收到任何东西并在第二天收到我的PCR套件时,我做的与您的WRT 119相同。看来您不幸的是,可以找到一个没有线索的人。我会再试一次,这次坚持要他们检查规则。我放错了我的信,证实了第三次戳戳不是助推器,而是给他们我的名字,地址,NHS号码以及GP的号码和地址。这足以让他们发送套件。

• MrDJ

这里仍然没有PCR测试。

phoned 119 on friday. told me they couldnt help and to contact my gp.

phoned gp and receptionist knew nothing so said ring at 8am every morning to get a doctors appt. nope not doing that as theres limited appointments and people that are ill need it more than me.

昨天收到了一封NHS的信,说我需要紧急刺耳,即使ID在1月15日拥有。

我仍然不能回去在英国最糟糕的医院工作,所以猜我在我自己家中的监狱牢房里安全。

• 贝蒂马克
    贝蒂马克 成员帖子:182

分享一些好消息!

医院建议我联系T&T,并要求使用优先级PCR套件。

几周前我打电话时 - 他们对此一无所知,并发送了一个普通的PCR套件。

My husband has a Priority one and they’re clearly marked so they’ll go through the system faster.

I tried again today, first online - but the algorithms are not set up for Priority Kits - so I have just phoned them.

最初,管理员说优先套件是由医院安排的,但是当我询问此问题时,她联系了主管,然后回来说事情刚刚发生了变化,现在他们设置了这些请求,她会将我转移到选修课上护理团队。

I expected they’d need NHS no, consultant/hospital/GP etc - but all they asked for was name, address, phone no and email.

Bingo!

Success!

我知道我不应该数鸡等 - 但是优先的PCR套件应该在几天后在这里

• MrDJ

great news@bettymac

Im on to 119 now.

Chap说,规则从2月9日起发生了变化

好的,与选举团队交谈,他说我们不能将套件送出来,直到我收到一封信为止。尝试联系我的全科医生。

然后,我在上面提到了您的帖子,所以她看了她的清单,说,哦,是的,你应该得到一份。让我和我的经理说话。再过10分钟,没有经理出现,所以她说我会将您添加到我自己的背上,因为您的症状表明您需要此套件。

绝对可以通过,但至少要归功于您的帖子,我终于将套件发送给了我。

Now lets hope i never have to use it.

• 只想说 - 系统确实有效!

Got my Priority PCR standby kit. Husband caught Covid and although we were extra careful, he passed it to me.

第一个迹象 - 喉咙痛和头痛(迅速接下来是温度,酸痛和咳嗽),我送出了PCR。在24小时内,我收到了测试结果,并获得了抗病毒药物,这些药物已交付到我家门口!我是NHS

• 耶!最后。很高兴该系统为您服务,但很抱歉听到你们俩都抓住了库维德。

只是为了帮助他人,您对甲氨蝶呤和输液的药物是什么,并让我们了解了Sypmtons的消退需要多长时间。

• jamiea

I'm in Scotland where the system is different as I detailed above. I heard earlier this week a friend of a friend, who has PsA, contracted covid a couple of weeks ago and immediately on getting a positive PCR received an appointment to attend a local hospital to get the antiviral treatment. However with the closing of test centres and PCR testing laboratories I don't know how this is going to work as of 1st April - my GP doesn't either. My GP said to me today that I should retain as many LFTs as possible and she 'thinks' an LFT will suffice for getting antivirals in future. She told me to keep the letter with the contact number somewhere safe as the number isn't published on the health service websites.

• jamiea

I saw a GP being interviewed on the BBC breakfast show this morning who was obviously not impressed with the lack of information as to who will be eligible for free testing from here on. She said she thought it will be restricted to those immunocompromised who were previously written to regarding their access to antiviral medication and she believed there would be a further letter sent out to those people. It's a bit ridiculous though since the majority of testing stops at the end of today.

• 贝蒂马克
    贝蒂马克 成员帖子:182

在英格兰,似乎又发生了变化。

我丈夫昨天收到了这封电子邮件

有关冠状病毒新疗法的重要信息

您的病历目前显示,如果您获得冠状病毒,您可能适合治疗。

您可能之前已经收到了这封信的版本。之所以更新,是因为政府改变了您对冠状病毒的测试方式。从4月1日起,您应该使用横向流程测试检查冠状病毒症状,而不是PCR测试。

这封信解释说:

1. 您应该在家中进行横向流程测试
    2. 如果您患有冠状病毒症状,则应进行测试。重要的是:您必须报告测试结果。
    3. 如果您测试阳性,NHS将与您联系。

For more information visit:https://www.nhs.uk/CoronavirusTreatments

我们为什么要给您这封信?

健康专家研究了使人们面临冠状病毒风险更大的健康状况。这些健康状况已得到英国首席医务官的同意。

我们正在与您联系,因为您的病历目前表明您有一个或多个健康状况。这意味着如果测试确认您患有冠状病毒,治疗可能适合您。

这些治疗方法可以阻止您重病,并且在您开始出现症状后需要迅速给予。

1.您应该在家中进行横向流程测试

英国卫生安全局将在4月12日之前向您发送一包侧向流程测试。仅当您出现症状时才使用它们。如果用完了,您可以从中订购更多https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-later-flow-tests或致电119。

您可以使用政府提供的任何横向流程测试。目前无法通过gov.uk或119注册从商店购买的测试,如果您使用这些测试进行阳性测试,则不会与您联系。

如果您以前已发送PCR测试,则可以保留它。如果您从NHS获得治疗,可能会要求您服用PCR。

2.如果您患有冠状病毒症状,应该接受测试

If you have coronavirus symptoms you should take a lateral flow test immediately, even if your symptoms are mild.

您必须在https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result或致电119.提供您的NHS号码很重要,以便与您联系。

如果您的测试为阴性,但仍然有症状,则应在接下来的两天中进行另一项测试(三天总共进行了三个测试)。

3.如果您测试阳性,NHS将与您联系

如果您的任何横向流程测试是阳性的,并且您已经报告了结果,则NHS应与您联系。如果您在阳性测试后24小时内未与您联系,请致电GP手术,111或专家临床医生(如果有),谁可以紧急推荐。

此致

斯蒂芬·波里斯(Stephen Powis)教授

National Medical Director

NHS英格兰和NHS的改进

谁在线上

Eleanorjp
Eleanorjp
艾伦
艾伦
Frogmorton
Frogmorton
+6客人