Relaxation of rules

昨天我被骗了,发现Covid规则不在窗外,从下周开始没有口罩,如果您被感染,则没有自我隔离。我认为这纯粹是出于政治原因来拯救总理的培根,今天早上电视上的每位医学专家都说现在还为时过早,并且会将错误的信息发送给很大一部分的公众,他们会认为这是如此结束了。在下周四后两周给它,我希望感染的数量会大幅度激增,出于天哪,每20人口中已经有1个!有一次我很高兴我几乎是家里的,我一定会在每周访问乡村商店的时候继续戴口罩!

注释

• yes a sop to the back benchers .. and who cares about vulnerable?

the mask thing is what annoys me - that and talk of no isolation after end of March. And its no good people saying oh wear a mask if you want as masks protect others more then the wearer. I feel like its like having a peeing corner in the swimming pool and saying those who don't want to be in pee swim in other end

• kazandnoo
    kazandnoo 成员Posts:123
    编辑20. 2022年1月,13:12

I agree totally with you both. As a person who on biologic medication whose job isn't possible to do from home this pandemic has been a nightmare giving me anxiety issues and high BP on top of my condition. With the easing (too soon) of restrictions next week I feel the vulnerable have been thrown under a bus.I know we are vaccinated now but do we have as much protection as the younger/not immunosuppressed?I'll still be wearing my mask for some while to come it's one of the few ways I feel a little safer.Just wish others would be too.Sorry,having a moment.

• Rhomac
    Rhomac 成员Posts:3

我刚刚加入了这个社区,试图找出其他免疫抑制的人是否和我一样 - 我现在已经接受了4次疫苗接种,但对改变行为没有信心。我很幸运,我可以在家工作,但是去酒吧或餐馆或在室内进行社交并不安全。人们仍然每天都在死亡,还有成千上万的其他人患有健康并发症,因此对我来说,风险仍然很大。我很高兴我并不孤单。

• Anneb82
    Anneb82 AdministratorPosts:263

你好@rhomac

欢迎来到在线社区,并感谢您加入我们!

我希望您能找到一个安全友好的空间,您可以在其中分享有关自己的故事的更多信息。请继续加入并在论坛上发布 - 很高兴看到您已经加入了!

我在下面添加了几个链接,您可能会感兴趣。

Look forward to hearing more about you and once again, welcome!

小心

Anne (Moderator)

• 肢瘤炎
    肢瘤炎 成员Posts:277
    编辑22. 2022年1月23日:23:28

Omicron病毒逃避抗体并消除其需要强大的T细胞反应,这两种反应都被我们的药物抑制。助推器减少了T细胞必须处理的负载,这不是因为它们是为了Omicron,而是他们的纯粹数量挤出了病毒。在健康的人中。

@Mike1@rhomac@sunnyside2@kazandnooCompletely agree.

我们在政府中没有科学家或专家会计师,相反,我们拥有无用的经典毕业生和律师,没有人能迅速解决预防措施比治愈更好,或者NHS临床医生和患者的价值应该比大喊大叫的数字要多。酒吧房东和餐厅连锁店所有者对他们的利润损失而持付的收益,结果是未来的派对捐款有限。

If we had numerate financially literate MPs (except the self serving ones) & scientists in charge they’d quickly realise prevention is a lot cheaper than lifelong expensive treatment, and funding research into delivering cures should be tax favoured and better for the nation than maintaining disease. They have no scientific background, so can’t challenge the industry sponsored “expert advice”.

取而代之的是,连续的政府受到大工业的游说,接受政治捐款,公共钱包为无休止的旋转木马提供了资金。

There is no real protection for whistle blowers, let alone rewarding altruistic forensic investigators.

很少有真正的聪明科学家或金融家会为政府工作,因为它是一项不足的无偿任务,这就是为什么这么多临床医生成为私营部门和制药公司的销售人员的缺陷。像克里斯·惠特(Chris Whitty)和蒂姆·斯佩克(Tim Spector)这样的科学家是英雄,但我们对他们的努力和勇气几乎没有尊重。他们不是勇敢的喊叫首席执行官,因此在很大程度上被忽略了。

为咆哮道歉!这是人们知道我们的痛苦和危险的唯一地方。

• —And it gets worse, as rules are relaxed the following types of disgusting behaviour become more common as there is no real punishment:

“NHS worker knocked out and stamped on after moving away from man without mask“

(Google它可以看到完整的故事)。但是,这是冰山一角。A well known supermarket mgr’s response to me complaining that one of their staff on customer facing duty had that distinctive classic incessant dry covid cough was “You can’t prove its covid, I talked to him and he said its not, and he didn’t cough at while I talked to him” of course cough suppressants in his world don’t exist, nor the concept of getting a negative test to protect the hundreds of customers he passed while stacking or giving him a couple of weeks off to fully recover.

快递员也是同样的思想,我有2家来自不同的公司,没有面具,没有远处和要求我立即打开门,因为他们迫不及待地等待我掩盖。这包括国家邮政提供商。

值得注意的是,媒体喜欢敲门的私人在线商店一直非常关注客户。他们是第一个承认免疫抑制客户将依靠他们的人,并适合非接触式交付。

超级市场的​​交货司机似乎已经变得更好,但是有些司机比其他司机更好。例如,通常超级市场想先卸载立即到期的东西,如果您每天亲自购物,但是就我们而言,我们必须最大程度地减少曝光率,因此我们需要一周到达到期的食物,而不是3个天。据我所知,只有1个真正理解这一点。

别人的经验或技巧?

• Totally agree with you guys. People who are healthy just don’t get it. People think I’m ott, why wear a mask? Our government especially BJ he’s a joke he doesn’t care the guy should do the right thing and resign. Our government acted too late at the start of the pandemic and are now saying it’s an endemic it’s easy for healthy people to now think oh it’s over. It’s not over.

• 尼姆
    尼姆 成员Posts:5

It’s crappie living half a life isn’t it. Yes they are not bothered about us. The worry and stress doesn’t help especially with out health issues

• I couldn't agree more with all your comments. Life is about to become very risky for immunosuppressed people and the general public are unaware of this because the government have stopped talking about us. There is nothing in the media any longer about the vulnerable needing protection and people believe what is in the media. I have this issue even with my own family who think I am fanatical and can't understand why I don't want to attend large gatherings, go to the restaurants etc. I will continue to wear a FFP3 mask and only go to small gatherings in a private room where everyone has taken a lateral flow test beforehand even if it means alienating friends and family, because my health and life are at stake.

Every piece of scientific research indicates that we are at risk of 'complications' if we acquire Covid even Omicron. The only drug that is likely to prevent this happening is Paxlovid and I am not sure if that is now available. Does anyone know?

• 克里斯布
    克里斯布 ModeratorPosts:436

Hi@Daphne17

I see this is your first post so a warm welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

Having a quick google, it’s not entirely clear but it ‘appears’ that Paxlovid is available now:

Perhaps other forum members will be in possession of more up to date information on its availability.

很高兴看到您已经参与了讨论。我希望您能发现加入论坛有用,并与其他人互动,这些人分享您对最小化相关性放心的看法。

最好的祝愿

ChrisB (Moderator)

• Rhomac
    Rhomac 成员Posts:3

@Daphne17I know none of us are in the best position, but your post, and the others on here has made me feel like I'm not the only crazy, fanatical person living a half life(probably more like a quarter). So glad to have found this community.

• scotleag
    scotleag 成员Posts:57

Neither I nor my wife drives so we've been stuck where we are for almost two years now. No buses, no trains. In the summer we started to venture out into local shops but the onset of omicron put a stop to that. Whilst cases are falling (thankfully) the rate of drop seems to have stalled. In my locality cases, hospitalisations and deaths have started to rise again. It may be a blip, maybe not. We'll have to wait and see.

令我惊讶的是,丢下面具授权是一个不当决定的决定。我完全理解人们希望回到“正常”。我敢说,除了我们中的那些带有束缚的舱口的人,这无疑。但是传达的信息是“结束了”。如果政府不告诉您戴口罩,那么很多人都不会得出结论。这是我们去年七月之后看到的。每周戴口罩越来越少。在室内戴口罩确实是最轻微的不便。而且,如果约翰逊认真地想继续下去,他将在反对党的支持下通过下议院得到它。相反,他选择安抚后座者的一部分以保护他的工作是IMO的职责。

它的下降趋势看起来很放缓,我们每天在50-80k案件之间处于范围内。如果强迫人们回到拥挤的火车和公共汽车上没有口罩的情况下,更多的话会提高。换句话说,每日案件的数量要比“自由日”之后的情况要高得多,而且包括我自己在内,认为案件的数量也太高了。

我不是零的狂热者。我知道这件事是在这里留下来的。我知道我们必须 - 使用那件可怕的短语 - 学会与它一起生活。但是,结束限制的基线实际上应该每天低于80k病例,每周12k住院,每周1,500例死亡。

我希望我对未来有更多乐观的态度,但似乎确实在临床上非常脆弱并没有被忽视。值得庆幸的是,有些超市保留了他们的“优先权”身份,因此至少我们不会饿死。

• 是否有人获得了有关Evusheld的任何信息,以及政府是否决定购买它以为弱势群体提供更好的保护?

• Does anyone really believe this or any govt has any concerns for the vulnerable or disabled definitely not the elderly either in all honesty it’s appalling and disgusting we are faced with heating or eating yet the royals are on tours at our expense politicians are on tours at our expense poverty in this country is near Victorian levels and all they do in parliament is discuss utter rubbish, laws are passed that we pay our taxes they find ways of not paying theirs I think we have become too tolerant and afraid to speak out we should demand better arthritis not only affects us physically but strips away our confidence i hobble around with my stick people huffing and puffing behind me as I’m in the way pushing in front of me and rolling eyes when I’m slow one thing I think is one day you might be me

保持安全和坚强的每个人

谁在线上

2Guests
Baidu