Rheumatoid arthritis

Shumailaaz
Shumailaaz MemberPosts:3
edited 31. Jan 2022, 18:52 inLiving with arthritis

Hi.

I am mum of toddler, suffering from head to toe pains.

This winter is becoming very hard for me. I started with heel pains a lot and I am unable to walk and do home chores. I am on medication nothing is working on me to be honest.

Any advise

Comments

• Hi@Shumailaazfirstly let me welcome you to the forum I hope you find the information and support you are after from our wonderful community.

I can see from your post that you are having a difficult time with the pain from your Rheumatoid Arthritis and struggling with everyday tasks, please be assured you are not alone and many people with arthritis experience similar things.

The site is full of information and I wanted to signpost you to a couple of links that might help as a starter while other in the community share their hints and tips. Firstly is a link to all things Rheumatoid Arthritis and secondly some everyday tips for living with arthritis and managing your normal routine.

Please feel free to search the forum for others with similar experiences and I am sure that some of our community will be able to help offer some useful suggestions.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks

Joe

• Thanks alot

Who's Online

bosh
bosh
Kerry82
Kerry82
Snowbunny
Snowbunny
+2Guests
Baidu