手关节炎和严重的背痛

大家好

我是62年

谢谢你让我加入这个社区,我不会进入我的故事很多很复杂但是我跟一个可爱的女士今天热线,我加入了集团。

我有纤维肌痛/我和骨质疏松脊柱但知道我已经开始持续了4月与这些条件无关,但疼痛在我的手我有有一个x射线可能是关节炎,严重的背部疼痛和肌肉痉挛去年4月开始,蓝色的我不得不叫来医护人员,我醒来时,我的腿动弹不得,被告知这是一个纤维肌痛症耀斑和看到我的医生但我不能看到他由于covid还不能太但我知道它不是,现在的痉挛谢天谢地了但是背部疼痛没有,进入不同的领域,所以我不知道每一天我将会怎样,我的右手x射线,医生认为这是关节炎,我管理一个五分钟的聊天医生但他说他不确定,我问一些问题,他只是说理疗就知道,只是无用的所以会给朋友打电话现在近15个月了,没有更好的。

所有我看过理疗是从来没有见过一个医生在电话里都做过疯狂的我知道,但它是如何,理疗后第三次说这不是纤维肌痛,我知道,但是她不知道我最终有一个我的颈部和脊柱今年4月的MRI显示我的脖子我有磨损的影响一个磁盘。

楔形骨折在我回他说从MRI显示我有裂缝的

背部神经突起。

多级退行性改变在我的背部和颈部。

背部两个光盘膨胀但没接触的神经。

骶髂关节的炎症,但炎症,他们不知道为什么这就是为什么我必须有另一个核磁共振成像。

我不能弯曲没有痛苦,现在几乎不能行走,有一个驼峰,帮助信心,我不知道。

抱歉长时间。

评论

• YvonneH
    YvonneH 成员职位:1076年

@jan8787

我刚刚自己见过类似的职位,有了回复。

你可以通过点击找到它的标题

Hi everyone <\/p>

I am Jan <\/p>

iam 62, I have fibromyalgia\/ME\/ osteoporosis of my spine, \/tinnitus and undiagnosed extreme back pain since April 16th 2021 and back spasms, basically the other health issues I could cope with paving and resting but the extreme back pain is unlike anything I ever had before, I had an MRI a few weeks ago as doc doesn’t see patients since covid so I was sent to physio but I couldn’t do physio but the doc. said they treat bones so was sent there, it’s a long story sorry but in April last year I woke up not able to move my legs, paramedics were called gave me diazepam said it was a flare up of fibromyalgia but I knew it wasn’t anyway apart from having numb toes and a numb thigh last year for two weeks, and tingling across my stomach etc it was classed as fibromyalgia till April this year when apart from fractures and bulging discs they found inflammation so have to have another MRI on Thursday for a different area on my back the lady MRI was two hours long.<\/p>

the reason for the second MRI is due to try find out where inflammation coming from.<\/p>

the pain in my right hand is difficult and painful because I am right handed, the back pain was extreme in November and December I wanted to end it as not experienced anything like it before, I kept getting told to up my medication it actually didn’t help as most medications affect my stomach. Gels, heat rubs, tens machine nothing was helping and not been able to sleep either. Now the pain moves around it’s still consent but can move with a walking stick I got from physio I can’t walk far without pain, I can’t go my hobbies and I can’t use my camera I like talking photos, my husband is depressed and had to give up his job to be my full time carer, and yes he has seen a doc about it and we have a stair lift and walk in shower which helps thank goodness that was put in before this.<\/p>

i can’t drive and feel fed up with it all.<\/p>

how do people cope.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi everyone \\nI am Jan \\niam 62, I have fibromyalgia\\\/ME\\\/ osteoporosis of my spine, \\\/tinnitus and undiagnosed extreme back pain since April 16th 2021 and back spasms, basically the other health issues I could cope with paving and resting but the extreme back pain is unlike anything I ever had before, I had an MRI a few weeks ago as doc doesn’t see patients since covid so I was sent to physio but I couldn’t do physio but the doc. said they treat bones so was sent there, it’s a long story sorry but in April last year I woke up not able to move my legs, paramedics were called gave me diazepam said it was a flare up of fibromyalgia but I knew it wasn’t anyway apart from having numb toes and a numb thigh last year for two weeks, and tingling across my stomach etc it was classed as fibromyalgia till April this year when apart from fractures and bulging discs they found inflammation so have to have another MRI on Thursday for a different area on my back the lady MRI was two hours long.\\nthe reason for the second MRI is due to try find out where inflammation coming from.\\nthe pain in my right hand is difficult and painful because I am right handed, the back pain was extreme in November and December I wanted to end it as not experienced anything like it before, I kept getting told to up my medication it actually didn’t help as most medications affect my stomach. Gels, heat rubs, tens machine nothing was helping and not been able to sleep either. Now the pain moves around it’s still consent but can move with a walking stick I got from physio I can’t walk far without pain, I can’t go my hobbies and I can’t use my camera I like talking photos, my husband is depressed and had to give up his job to be my full time carer, and yes he has seen a doc about it and we have a stair lift and walk in shower which helps thank goodness that was put in before this.\\ni can’t drive and feel fed up with it all.\\nhow do people cope.\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2022-04-30T17:50:54+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":11984,"name":"jan8787","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/jan8787","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wb.vanillicon.com\/v2\/b00cf7b17428bdd22938406103ae5415.svg","dateLastActive":"2023-06-21T09:32:21+00:00","banned":0,"private":true},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/57473\/just-been-diagnosed-with-arthritis-of-my-right-hand","embedType":"quote","name":"Just been diagnosed with arthritis of my right hand"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/57473/just-been-diagnosed-with-arthritis-of-my-right-hand

Baidu