Online Community Update

Brynmor
Brynmor AdministratorPosts:1,822

Regular members will have noticed that we have now changed the layout of our front page and the organisation of the different categories.

We have returned to our "list" view rather than the nested approach, whereby you used to have to click through to find the category you were looking for. We have divided the list into sections that we hope make sense.

Do give any feedback in the comments below

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket MemberPosts:26,692

感谢大家的不断努力to improve things.

I'm (still?) not convinced we need all the forums, at least not unless / until the RECENT POSTS header comes up flashing red

I think it's the Franciscans who have a rule that, if you've not used something for six(?) months then it doesn't belong to you anymore and should be given away. In a similar vein I'd suggest that forums which haven't been used for several months are redundant. 'My child' never attracted many users and even fewer replies. Surely better to just accept that parents have the same problems as the rest of us albeit more worries. On Living With Arthritis they'd probably get more replies - possibly even from other parents! 'The Triumphs'? Well, a nice thought to give it a full thread, especially as I started itbut times have changed and there's little interest now. And the book? Does it need a thread?

Finally, I'd still like to know how I can access pages on the website so that I can find helpful links for people, without losing the post I'm typing on.

Thanks again everyone. Carry on carrying on.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,477

@stickywicketdo you use your phone or a laptop? I use a laptop and open VA TWICE if that makes sense - more than one window find what I want - then copy and paste it over onto the post I'm replying on.

I agree some of our categories should (sadly) 'go' or become part of another category.

I'll observe the changes and see what i think. So far as I tend to do 'Recent posts' only it's been ok for me I haven't even noticed@Brynmor

Thanks

Toni xx

Who's Online

dachshund
dachshund
Eris
Eris
Jacklin
Jacklin
+8Guests
Baidu