Our moderators are all volunteers!

YvonneH
YvonneH MemberPosts:1,134
edited 7. Jun 2022, 08:52 inChit chat

It's Volunteers Week and I'd like to say a huge

image.png

Your mods all work hard to make sure that the Online Community is a safe place for all of us to enjoy, whether we read or post. Some moderators have been doing this for over 10 years.

Join the Admin team in saying well done to each and every one of them.

Louisa and the Admin team

if you want to volunteer for Versus Arthritis take a look atthis page

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,487

Thanks for posting this Yvonne.

Absolutely this online Community is a lifeline for many of us and it wouldn't run without the mods so well said

Toni x

• wazz42
    wazz42 MemberPosts:233

Thank you Moderators

This place has looked after me for years now and even though I don't post too much I still read.

You keep this place so we can say just how we feel and we know no-one will laugh at us or be unkind and on top of all that you keep the spam away

Thanks again

xx

• bosh
    bosh MemberPosts:1,190

Thanks moderators.

150F41F4-E486-4A50-B8E8-8392D25A1DD5.jpeg

• Bella59
    Bella59 MemberPosts:32

Thank you to all mods who give up their time to make Versus Arthritis a success.Very much appreciated it is a great help in obtaining information and support.

• Fran54
    Fran54 MemberPosts:61

My thank you to all the mods. Since joining a few months ago, I have gained a wealth of knowledge and plenty of support.

• toady
    toady MemberPosts:1,198

Hello lovely modsthank you for all your hard work especially as it is your own time given & you do a brilliant job. This is the only forum of its type I've chosen to join, because it's a great source of help & info while not being too much/too overwhelming, and has a lighthearted social side too. Thanks all for keeping it running so wellx

• Peebs
    Peebs MemberPosts:10

Thankyou all for all you do to help us!

• YasminT
    YasminT MemberPosts:4

谢谢你为你做的每件事都保持th插件is forum a great space for us all. Your efforts are very much appreciated. X

• stickywicket
    stickywicket MemberPosts:26,708

Thanks from me, too, to all of you. Have a pint (each!) on me

• Thank you Volunteers..it is great to know that you are there if we need help.xx

• I'm a bit late, but thank you so much!

• YvonneH
    YvonneH MemberPosts:1,134

From Barbara12 in the cafe

Hi Brynmor a big thankyou from me to all the volunteers they are exceptional xx

Who's Online

dachshund
dachshund
frogmorton
frogmorton
+6Guests
Baidu