问题后全髋关节置换术,请建议

嗨,我有一个全髋关节置换术在3月初。大约7周后我发现我的腿不能伸直,我的膝盖。x光显示不稳定膝关节OA适中。我想知道别人经历过这样的结果是什么?提前谢谢你。

评论

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人职位:1122年

早上好@Lanny

我记得一个古老的线程可能是也可能不是相关:

\nI hope you are all well \":)\"<\/img>

\nI saw my surgeon last night for my recovery assessment. I'll start with the positive news, the surgeon was very pleased with how well the THR is doing and he was glad to see me down to one crutch. He also said I was looking so much better then I was when I saw him 3 weeks earlier. He wasn't concerned about the raised plasma viscosity in my blood test as that is normal in anyone who has had a joint replacement and it can be raised for up to 6 months.

\nHe was very concerned about the swelling in the knee. He saw me walk without a crutch and noticed that the knee was bowing to one side. There is a lot of fluid in my knee and I was in a lot of pain when he did certain movements. Apart from the early onset of OA he is pretty sure that I have torn some cartilage in the knee. He's arranged for an urgent MRI scan and I am not to attempt to walk unaided. I have to keep using the one crutch until I see him again after the scan. I can still do certain exercises but no twisting of the knee.

\nI'm off into town with a friend today to get a neoprene knee support which I have to wear everyday until I see him again. If there is some damage to the knee I will have to wear a proper knee brace for 6-8 weeks. But on a positive side, he did say that once I get the knee brace I will be able to drive and come off the crutch as the brace will support the knee fully. Fingers crossed that I will be back at work in 5 weeks time, albeit I will have to cut my hours a little until I am fully fit but anything is better then being stuck at home. Although I have to have the scan done etc, I am feeling so much more positive with my recovery. Everything is going well with the THR and I just need to get the knee sorted \":)\"<\/img>

\nI also asked the surgeon about the Femoralacetabular impingement and knowing that it was hereditary what chances my son had of having the same impingement. I never knew about the FAI until it was too late and it only came to light once the damage had been done and I was diagnosed with OA in both hips. He said that it is more common in female family members then it is males. He said to get my son xrayed when he turns 18 next year and that will show if there is any impingement. If there is, he will be able to have the arthroscopy done to remove the extra bone spurs and lead an active life, I'm hoping for there to be no FAI but if there is, we know that something can be done about it \":D\"<\/img>

\nSarah x","bodyRaw":"Morning everyone,\n\nI hope you are all well :)\n\nI saw my surgeon last night for my recovery assessment. I'll start with the positive news, the surgeon was very pleased with how well the THR is doing and he was glad to see me down to one crutch. He also said I was looking so much better then I was when I saw him 3 weeks earlier. He wasn't concerned about the raised plasma viscosity in my blood test as that is normal in anyone who has had a joint replacement and it can be raised for up to 6 months.\n\nHe was very concerned about the swelling in the knee. He saw me walk without a crutch and noticed that the knee was bowing to one side. There is a lot of fluid in my knee and I was in a lot of pain when he did certain movements. Apart from the early onset of OA he is pretty sure that I have torn some cartilage in the knee. He's arranged for an urgent MRI scan and I am not to attempt to walk unaided. I have to keep using the one crutch until I see him again after the scan. I can still do certain exercises but no twisting of the knee. \n\nI'm off into town with a friend today to get a neoprene knee support which I have to wear everyday until I see him again. If there is some damage to the knee I will have to wear a proper knee brace for 6-8 weeks. But on a positive side, he did say that once I get the knee brace I will be able to drive and come off the crutch as the brace will support the knee fully. Fingers crossed that I will be back at work in 5 weeks time, albeit I will have to cut my hours a little until I am fully fit but anything is better then being stuck at home. Although I have to have the scan done etc, I am feeling so much more positive with my recovery. Everything is going well with the THR and I just need to get the knee sorted :)\n\nI also asked the surgeon about the Femoralacetabular impingement and knowing that it was hereditary what chances my son had of having the same impingement. I never knew about the FAI until it was too late and it only came to light once the damage had been done and I was diagnosed with OA in both hips. He said that it is more common in female family members then it is males. He said to get my son xrayed when he turns 18 next year and that will show if there is any impingement. If there is, he will be able to have the arthroscopy done to remove the extra bone spurs and lead an active life, I'm hoping for there to be no FAI but if there is, we know that something can be done about it :D \n\nSarah x","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2014-03-29T05:58:27+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":82050,"name":"Sarah01","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Sarah01","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wf.vanillicon.com\/v2\/faf584bab3b53ce4c2d8d1e6b8b56942.svg","dateLastActive":"2014-07-14T13:57:11+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/42112\/11-week-update","embedType":"quote","name":"11 Week Update"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/42112/11-week-update

希望你能读懂它虽然我不确定你可以发布它真的是一个古老的线程。

它可能不是相同的如果你的顾问认为骨关节炎的膝盖。

我也会添加一些信息,以防它帮助:

让我们知道你如何相处。

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

• frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员职位:27878年

@Lanny

这是现在惹恼你经历手术后你的膝盖不正确。

旧的线是有刺的人有膝盖软组织损伤。我不知道是因为你试图保护臀部痛,走“错”无意中伤害膝盖。

他们做了什么测试?x射线是吗?x射线不显示软组织损伤吗?我认为我们需要核磁共振成像或超声波吗?

我什么都不记得了最近沿着这些线路,但知道他们的膝OA患者有时有。他们的膝盖“让路”,出现很多。

什么是“他们”来帮助你打算做什么?

托尼x

• 谢谢你的兴趣,

我现在被称为外科医生对左膝替代OA。他重复着简单的骨盆的x射线成像和双膝和建议,这只会纠正左股骨截骨术。我感觉非常不确定的,担心我的手术选择在这个时间点上。

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员职位:26975年

我不惊讶你感到焦虑和不确定。我也会和我是一个资深的几个非常成功的替代品。志愿参加任何手术前我想知道:

为什么膝盖自顾不暇呢?

不是用力推前吗?

它引起的刺,如果是这样,为什么和如何?

之前如果是细刺,当然,问题是臀部不是膝盖。

事情是这样的,如果我们有OA在一个关节然后替换关节应该解决这个问题。但是,如果我们也有OA其他地方(也有可能你以前在膝盖刺)然后替换一个联合治疗疼痛的关节,但不会解决整个问题。

我不是医生,但我认为,如果你有OA在膝盖然后截骨术只会推迟这一问题。如果你没有在你的膝OA -显然造成刺什么造成任何问题。

得到很多答案之前采取行动。

• 你好Stickywicket(名称)

谢谢你的可爱的回复

我确实有OA的左膝盖在我刺,但没有回身腿弯曲,也不是我能够拉直它完全。

我的思想也因为内部旋转的问题,不能正确地伸直我的腿只有跟着刺,这可能是问题的根源,而不是我的膝OA,然而,相反外科医生说。

我在这样的窘境!

• 哦*& * % *!

我仍然感觉,本能地,如果有膝OA,截骨术可能把它弄直,但也可能导致进一步的问题,还可能使未来的唯一更加困难。

这里我来了——在早期的唯一我已经完成。特别是左边,转向了自己,我曾希望op可能正确。它没有。医生说,它不能,因为它是由韧带筋疲力尽的。27年后我又有膝盖替换。事情已经开始了,这一次,外科医生可以做一些刺绣的韧带和肌腱和我的膝盖是直的。

但这是奇怪的。27年前,我第一次看到足踝外科医生为我所有的痛苦在脚踝,膝盖以下。他做的x射线,发现我的脚踝已经完美地融合本身。所有的问题(我的脚踝是极其可怕地痛苦)源于的唯一上面滑停泊和徒步旅行。这是一个牵涉性痛的完美范例。

我知道被痛苦不是你的问题,但我用这个来说明复杂的和互动这些东西。我能理解你的愿望的膝盖得到解决,但说实话,如果有关节炎,我不相信这将是长久的。

我选择在这样的困境是我的医生。他们不知道一半矫形外科医生,但他们有时可以摆脱一些亲切的东西。

• Stickywicket,非常感谢与我分享你的旅行,我真的很感激。也许是时候回到我的医生。

再次感谢。

是谁在线

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
分形插值
分形插值
被遗忘的
被遗忘的
Baidu