染发剂

在被屏蔽的人身上真正受够了并感到“看不见”之后,我决定在下周(在英格兰)屏蔽时将头发染成鲜红色

I spoke to my local hairdresser and when I mentioned my hair is a bit thin and weak because of medications, she concluded that I would need a letter from my doctor before they would do any hair dye!

The thinking behind this was that if the medication is having an effect on my hair, then the dye (even if it is organic) may damage it further.

我的感觉,我不在乎我所有的头发是否掉下来!我只想使事情变亮。

还有其他人染发染料吗?我正在甲氨蝶呤和生物注射

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,975

令人惊讶的是(嗯,这让我感到惊讶)长时间使用染发剂可能是RA的促成因素。只是Google的“ DMARDS和HAIR DYE”。就个人而言,我会想念它,但我确实很佩服您的美发师的谨慎,因为这听起来像是一个了解她的交易的人。

I, too, am shielding and have allowed Mr SW to hack at my locks. It ain't pretty but at least I still have two earseparate which surprises me a little.

• 百合
    百合 成员帖子:1,582
    编辑22。2020年7月20:19

我的耳朵在1月再次被刺穿了(我现在在每个叶子中有3个),以庆祝幸存了60年的生存。I got the second ones done when I turned 40. Jewellers wouldn’t do it as they say third lobe piercings don’t always heal well, so I abandoned my dignity and went to “a well known chain retailer of very cheap jewellery for 12 year olds”, found an assistant who has the same piercings and she said my ears were big enough for 3, she sat me down in the shop window on a busy street and got the gun out! I can’t tell you how much it cheered me up (but I’d forgotten how much it hurt! ) and if I’m feeling rubbish in the mornings I motivate myself with the thought of choosing today’s ear ring combo. So if you can’t do scarlet hair (which sounds fabulous!), maybe a piercing? Hopefully PsA doesn’t rule it out?

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员帖子:27,878

在过去的30年中,我的头发染了,但仍然这样做。这项研究也提到,婚姻争吵是RA的诱发因素!也许不太容易避免!

不确定我能看到您的医生快乐地为染发剂提供一封信吗?

@Struddie让我们知道您决定做什么!

• 百合

我一直是黑发至少25年。我妈妈88岁时停止死了头发!

• Frogmorton

去你百合!

• 氨基
    氨基 成员帖子:29
    嗨,斯特鲁迪,如果您有金发,您也许可以购买半永久的鲜红色毛发染料并将其放在自己身上(或者如果更容易,请让朋友去做)?半永久性对头发的刺激性要少得多,而且超级鲜艳的色彩实际上使您的头发处于非常好的状态。您也可以将这些颜色放在深色的头发上,但是它们的头发会变得更好。我有粉红色,蓝色,银色,薰衣草,清单还在继续,过去的头发,当我有了新颜色时,它总是给我一个增强
    xx
  • Mike1
    Mike1 成员帖子:1,992
    edited 23. Jul 2020, 09:31

不粗鲁,但是您想到了彩色假发吗?那里有很多类型,多色,形状和各种类型。当然,如果您不喜欢戴假发,也有其他选择:

IMG_1628_CatHat.jpg

不太确定猫王的sideburns!

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo 成员帖子:126
    我的头发染了比我想记住的(或告诉)更长的时间,所以当锁定命中时,我想哦,不,我该怎么办?我不敢把它切下来,所以它有点疯狂,但我确实鼓起勇气染上它。半永久性仅是氨基果仁,对头发的损害较小。我扎根丈夫来帮助应用它,如果一切都出错,他并不热衷于此,但这是一个巨大的成功!深红
  • 百合

I’ve been using a permanent dye for years (the type that is, apparently “worth it”), plus generous use of conditioners with each wash, and have never had problems with dry or thin hair, but I guess there are many different types of hair, and not everyone is the same.

• 感谢大家。是的@stickywicket我佩服我的美发师过于谨慎。和不@frogmorton我看不到博士给染发染料的信 - 我也不想在全球大流行中用如此微不足道的事情打扰他们。

我喜欢半永久染料的想法 - 必须比戴着猫在我的头上更好

I'll explore with assistance of my daughter and let you all know

谢谢X

• Frogmorton

让我们知道您决定做什么@Struddie

或者最好还是向我们发布一张照片……也许我的事物可能不会遇到Mike1的假发,但可能需要太多关注!!

谁在线上

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
拉特兰德
拉特兰德
Baidu