在线社区的更新
现在,我们已经完成了在线社区的更新。这将论坛的外观更改为“列表视图”,以使查找在哪里发布更轻松的任务。

欢迎反馈

Val's Cafe

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty MemberPosts:3,558

你好friends, just popped in to say that I’ve had my Asthma review. And now I have telephone appointment with my GP in January. I won’t be able to be here tomorrow as we have an Asda delivery tomorrow. Love to all.

• 波什
    波什 MemberPosts:1,062
    edited 20. Dec 2021, 15:15

大家好,今天大家都进展不好,我的脖子很痛,所以今天我全都照顾了。xx。

• Gosh a bad day all round for us all yesterday ((())) Today I had to get up and 3.15 am to take Lucy to work. Went to bed at 8..

image.png

MikeI feel like I said this the day before yesterday, BUT what treats are in store for you and Sue today? It's Tuesday so spick and span bungalow day for you.

Joa在高速公路上,我不得不要求人们和我们一起去,查理做了很多我的兄弟是绝对的明星!您现在准备好圣诞节了吗?他们的护理人员如何好吗?(((()))xxx

早晨Kitty.我很高兴您昨天有您的哮喘评论,希望护士对您感到满意吗?

Good luck with your Asda order we have our Ocado order coming today it had better be good it cost me an arm and a leg!

Sleek said she will be over to supervise the BBs when Asda come she doesn't want any getting into his van. They are rather nosey BBs apparently...

早上给你ReshmiI am so sorry you are struggling with your neck it is dreadful. Rest it take your meds as prescribed and try to keep warm. Remember our heads are very heavy (not as heavy as the mega brains of course!) so do get in a comfy position s much as possible and don't wash your hair today ((()))

芭芭拉我真的不喜欢食欲不振,并且会认为克里斯蒂对你的兄弟也不会满意。他们可以做一些事情来为您刺激食欲类固醇是一种((((()))。

I bet you loved seeing each other even at the door. Very wise indeed he needs to take care, but what is this? His third Christmas since diagnosis??

你知道我什至不记得论坛酒吧的名字是什么,只是那里有一些麻烦的人!

您现在要小心,将那些眼睛休息(((((())))

这是昨天的帖子,我复制了它,因此您不必再回信。但是,有一些卡罗尔的祖父的可爱照片,所以您可能仍然想要。

Well everyone I hope you all have a good day.

I am going to wrap a few pressies and wait for Ocado pick Lucy up later and try to stay awake!

image.png

• Mike1
    Mike1 MemberPosts:1,992

MikeI feel like I said this the day before yesterday, BUT what treats are in store for you and Sue today?

早晨, tea and a Picnic choccie bar today.

• 嗨,芭芭拉,你今天好吗?my mum said she had one eye done, but that it was quite good really because that’s the main eye she had problems with, I think she said she has a very small cataract in the other eye but she’s not having an operation on it right now. Tc. Xx

• hi turbo Gran nice photos take care

• Hi Toni thanks about the neck, it was a combination of some things that were wrong yesterday, neck was bad but not in the extreme but I was tired and just not feeling very well in general so I thought I would give the neck a bit of a rest before it became a sore as bill the Bear’s head without his daily treats from the coffee shop oh dear did I write that out loud? don’t tell anyone just the one or two people who use the Internet. Anyway I’m feeling better today thank you. Yes 80 burgers should do it thanks Toni. Yes you’re right about my sister, it’s just My mum would sometimes say that LA’s parents could perhaps spend the morning with LA this was before baby R was born by the way, but anyway I’m not really criticising this is I’ve chosen not to have children, lol, enough stress without the responsibility of those decisions but yes of course is no one can really tell someone else how to parent there is no doubt about that yes its admirable and I’m just going to stop now because I’m preserving my neck. Xx

• Hi Joan how are you and Sue today I’m not too bad at the moment thanks but it’s still the morning so there may be horrors and monsters to come , lol.bye For now take care

• 大家,早安

Kath((((()))这很好,您已经接受了您的哮喘评论,我希望这很好,希望您明天有您想要的一切。喜欢克里斯(((((((((((((((((((((((((),爱,瓦尔((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()到(您,您的您,您的您,您的您,您的爸爸,),

Toni(((()))感谢您所有的照顾者都拥有助推器。您必须早早起床(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()到)为时,您),您))的爱露西(((((((())))和tia(((((((((((((),kari(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()为),

芭芭拉((())) love to everyone (((())) have a good day ((()))

Reshmi ((())) sorry about your pain ((()))

Mike ((())) and vixen enjoy your picnic bars.

喜欢卡罗尔((((((())))

• Kitty

Apologies, I must have been on planet Zog! My Asda delivery is WEDNESDAY not today. If I get chance I might pop in later but I have some Asthma stuff to look up and some money to pay off the leccie. XXX

• 波什

Hi again Toni I’m making a quick reappearance lol don’t worry I don’t wash my hair every day, Its only the folic acid I occasionally forget to take, but I have been remembering it recently , Its just I have so many more meds to take for mental health, but I’ve got used to it now so that’s the main thing, Got A nice takeaway today from a local Cafe not sure if they do vegan but they do veggie much cheaper than costa even though it’s on just eat. I’m Thinking of eating a few blanched almonds every day as normal almonds have too much fibre and upset my stomach. How long have you been making wreaths T? That must be v Skilful work did you learn how to do it yourself? Thanks Joan my pain isn’t too bad today, bye everyone have a nice afternoon. Xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 MemberPosts:21,239

Evening all

Toni I will tell my jotter to ask about steroids he is quite stubborn but think that sometimes helps ..yes 3 Christmases since they said he had around 6 months ...but to ge honest I could swear at the c word after my parents and eldest brother ..you have been there xx

我可以在雾和黑暗中吓到它。

琼it's my brother that is not eating ..don't worry there is so mych to remember..I do remember maccano...my hubby was talking about it a few days ago...I use to get a wedding doll for Christmas in a very large plain cardboard box..glad the doggies are sharing Christmas dinner xx

Reshmi很高兴您感觉好多了,它是一个合适的过山车..妈妈很高兴她的另一只眼睛对

Kath祝您哮喘评论xx

孩子们很漂亮,婴儿如何过去的祝福..我真的可以用一个新的婴儿在我们的家庭中做xx

Love to all

xxxxxx

• 早晨everyone!

image.png

今天早上,我不得不从车上碎冰,才能让露西上班。保罗至少现在就回来了,如果昨天很晚很晚见到他真是太好了。

早晨Mike- I love a picnic bar well I used to in fact they go really well with tea. I think a minced pie does too....I am going to start them tonight I think.奇怪这陆droppin在工作经验。一个马n jigging about erratically Lucy said he was 'on something'

早晨Kittyyou sound very, very busy我希望您的账单可以付的良好,并找到有关哮喘所需的东西?

Sleek has just got back from yours having turned the heating up and adjusted your blankies.

所有的BB喂养并留下了清理做得好,不是吗?(((()))xxx

早晨Reshmi.您的心理健康药物和我所知道的PDA都至关重要,但是缺少这些药物会带来不良后果。我希望你的脖子今天还可以I am pleased you don't wash your hair every day it's the last thing you need with an iffy neck.

您的妈妈确实只有一只眼睛。他们会尽快做另一个吗?还是不是像他们所说的那样“成熟”?

我确实知道您妈妈对A勋爵的父母与他共度早晨的意义,但是这些天似乎很难买到一个收入的房子,这样他们就必须继续工作。我们所有人都尽力而为,没有育儿是完美的?

哦,可爱的外卖,比哥斯达黎加便宜,但仍然刚吃饭!完美的Let's hope it is successful and stays open.

It was P who taught me how to make wreaths last year her last Christmas here. I have saved one to pop onto her plot which I can see from our window.

早晨I am pleased all your carers are vaccinated and safe for themselves and you and Sue. Not up quite so early today only 3.45!!Are you all set for the big day? ((())) xxx

3 Christmasses芭芭拉really we do have so much to be grateful for I think even though was absolutely HATE cancer it is vile and evil. Feel free to swear at it! Yes make a note of steroids. Dexamethasone he can have being on treatment. It's 7xs stronger than prednisone.

Maybe we will see some babies soon with the girls getting married? Who knows eh? It is time I think if they want them of course. Tia and mikey are still waiting, but Annie is older than Charley so keen to get started.

I just wanted lego you know just lego. Meccano I had forgotten about, but don't think I was as fussed about that just wanted lego me and Kari.Must get our family secret Santa stuff packed up to take over to Karis!

现在小心

Breakfast:

image.png

• 波什

hi Toni just a quick one I will reply properly later I’m aware that every tablet is important in Its own way (as is every blood test) but no one is perfect and I’m having one of them now just thought I’d make the point okay bye for now take care x

• 大家,早安

Kath ((())) do you remember when we had to put 50 pence in the back of the television then at the end of the month we had some of the money back. Love to Chris (())) and Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (()))

芭芭拉((((()))对不起,我得到了你的兄弟和你的儿子,我以为你儿子的c很好((((())我们所有的关系也死于这一关系,他们也可以省钱比把人们送到月球好。爱B((())和您的儿子((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()给您,您的儿子))和您的兄弟(((())是女友(((((((((((((((((((()和您,您的侄女,她的未婚夫(((((()))

Toni ((())) we never had Lego we were brought up by our gran our cousin was 10. Love to Paul (()) and everyone I have the physio at 11 00

love to Reshmi and Carol and Mike ((()))

• 波什

嗨,芭芭拉(Barbara)感谢您的可爱信息,并感谢我的妈妈。目前,我被困在寒冷的房间里,因为我的妈妈对恒温器生气了。但是我穿着100万层的冬季睡衣热背心等等,依此类推。When I get cold I don’t care what I look like I’ll just wear whatever is warm and cosy, sister on the other hand is so ultraglamorous she never wears thermals regardless of how cold it is outside before she got pregnant the first time she used to wear heels practically everywhere flat shoes were virtually an alien concept oh dear that’s changed somewhat now. Bye for now must remember to eat my toast lol take care Barbara have a nice day. Xx

• 波什

嗨,托尼谢谢对我的脖子不是感觉too bad now but I’m going to make this message short or at least try to because it’s absolutely true what you said about unnatural positions and our devices, Think my mum does not want a second eye operated on right now because it’s not that bad and she’s scared about Covid understandably at least I think that’s what’s been decided at the moment yes - no parenting is perfect I agree. Thanks it was indeed a nice takeaway they don’t have quite as much sweet stuff is Costa but people can still get sweet drinks if you need to so that was quite nice yes I hope they stay open, i must admit I did get a hot chocolate from there this time but I only had half the cup. I Understand about the wreaths that’s a lovely skill to have learned, my cat lady megabrain friend also likes arts and crafts she makes her own masks and things like that very clever I’ve always been hopeless at needlework. Oh dear that’s an evil breakfast haha. My dad‘s got toothache he’s so grumpy anyway and of course I feel sorry for him due to the pain but can you imagine what his mood is like now? Also he’s not even going to contact the dentist so no tension in this household at all whatsoever , okay it may not be quite factual ha ha. Bye for now Toni have a nice day. Xx

• 波什

Hi Joan, nice to hear from you as always how are you and Sue doing today ? it’s freezing here in Reading and I’m hiding from family members etc in the cold room so I am wearing about 20 million layers and I’m looking like the Michelin tire woman/man/gender fluid individual okay only joking but not in an offensive way bye for now hope you both enjoy the day. Tc xx

• 波什

Hi Kathleen how are you feeling today ? take care Reshmi x

• frogmorton
    frogmorton MemberPosts:27,410

早晨everyone is has poured down but stopped now and is much warmer today.

你好Mikeand Vixen sending ((())) and some pheromones for her

Reshmi尽管他有任何痛苦,但他还是对牙医也一样,他会尽力避免这种痛苦!我曾经把整个丁香放在他的牙齿上?无论如何,如果您有它们,那可能值得一试。我可以很好地想象他刚才的心情。过去,我将关节炎的疼痛比作牙痛,因为大多数人都可以与之相关。

I am glad your neck isn't too bad, but best not to stay online too long it is an unnatural position for our necks to cope with for too long. The wreaths weren't helping mine at allI'm glad they are done now. My sister is the arty crafty one in our family she is really talented I find art quite stressful not at all therapeutic.

If your Mum's other eye is ok for now I don't blame her not rushing while COVID is still so prevalent - safety first.

You are so restrained not drinking all of that lovely hot chocolateI get Paul a small one now because he watches his weight and loved the stuff. I just have a decaf soya coffee so all good. I do hope the new place is successful if they still have enough sweet stuff for the majority it should do ok.

昨天的早餐确实是美味的顽皮

早晨昨天一切都很好吗?我非常希望。露西实际上在明天就在这里一切都很好,但是麦克唐纳是开放的圣诞节!(((()))和起诉xxx

Now where on earth is myKittykat?La Sleekipuss夫人已经结束了检查您的小猫,并向我保证一切都很好。她带回了一些BB,只剩下了十二个。目前,不是面包师的十几十个。

Did i tell you my order was slightly wrong WAY too many carrots and two bags of sprouts instead of oen back being sprout tops? I made soup all day yesterday and froze it!

Bill会让我为支持t一些蜡烛吗eh wedding. He has to do 60 in case we are allowed 60, but we are very worried that we might not be allowed so many with COVID. Charley took out insurance luckily and for the honeymoon too. They heard they may only be allowed 16 at the wedding of there is a lockdown. I think that should include me though!!!

Love to芭芭拉I hope she can see my message above.

image.png

at least two of our five a day!

• 大家,早安

toni(((()))谢谢你是的。我希望婚礼可以与那里的每个人((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()给予)亚人')))))))和露西((((((((((((((),tia((((((((),kari(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()亚是,他,他,他,他,他,他,他,他,他,他,他),您))

Reshmi(((((((),((((),有美好的一天)保持温暖

热爱芭芭拉(((((((((((((((((((((((((((()到Mike,Mike,),

• 波什

Hi Toni How are you? I had a nice walk this morning, I see that’s a pity about your dad cloves yes We do use them, we tend to chew them as the juice is therapeutic, I promise I am going to write much more than this but I really need to rest now bye for now take care. Xx

• Kitty

Good morning friends, now where do I start? Oh yes A for Asthma. Shauna (my asthma nurse) has given me Ceririzine as I've stopped using the patches and Oromorph, and changed my inhaler. I was on Fostair 100 now I'm on 200. I can only have 2 puffs twice a day whereas with the other I could go up to 8 a day as it replaces the blue inhaler except in very bad cases. Now I can use the blue inhaler if necessary/ She has also booked me a telephone appointment with my doctor to sort the patches out. Oh amd she has given me a new spacer. For those who don't have asthma and don't understand a word of the above, ignore it all.

琼,我确实记得那些电视。但是我们从来没有一个。但是我记得硬币仪,仪表读取器将其倒入所有便士的妈妈中,并给了她一些。当太阳进来时,我会说:“因为光已经熄灭,所以在插槽里放了一分钱。”

Reshmi, thank you for asking,I'm not bad and hope you are too.

Love to Barbara and Mr B, and Carol and Mr T. Not forgetting Mike and Vixen of course,

Antoinette, I thought the BBs had run away and was rather worried until I found the note Sleek had left in my cup holder. I do niss them. I notice she has also tidied our提示花园,灯泡还没有显示,但是它们会。

一个装满米饭和橙色欧洲防风草咖喱的碗

欧洲防风草

55分钟可服务4easy

Sweet and earthy parsnips are cooked with fragrant spices in this nourishing vegan curry. Serve with basmati rice for an easy dinner

经过Adam Bushof Olive magazine.

原料

• 防风草1公斤,一半或四分之一
    • sunflower oil2汤匙
    • cumin seeds2 tsp
    • black mustard seeds2 tsp
    • nigella seeds2 tsp
    • 全黑胡椒ground to make 1 tsp
    • 洋葱s2,切碎
    • garlic4 cloves, chopped
    • gingera thumb-sized piece, chopped
    • 青辣椒1,切碎
    • 椰奶400g tin
    • 樱桃西红柿400g tin
    • 鹰嘴豆400g tin, drained and rinsed
    • Garam Masala1 tbsp
    • lime1, ½ juiced, ½ wedged to serve
    • 香菜a handful of leaves
    • 巴斯玛米饭to serve

Method

• STEP 1
    • Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Tip the parsnips onto a large baking tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil and season really well. Sprinkle over the cumin, mustard and nigella seeds, and black pepper, and toss again, then bake for 30-35 minutes or until the parsnips are cooked through and golden at the edges.
    • STEP 2
    • Meanwhile, put the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli into a high-powered blender with 2-3 tbsp of cold water and whizz to a smooth purée.
    • STEP 3
    • Heat the remaining oil in a deep frying pan and cook the onion purée with a pinch of salt over a medium heat for 15 minutes until darkened and smelling fragrant. Add the coconut milk, tomatoes, chickpeas and garam masala, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the parsnips are ready.
    • 步骤4
    • 将欧洲防风草和所有香料混合到锅中,然后小火煮15分钟,直到酱汁稍微变稠。加入酸橙汁,调味良好。撒在香菜的叶子上,并与石灰楔子和basmati大米一起食用。

由于最近没有很多回收,我会再做一次。

白色椭圆形的盘子,上面放着蘑菇ragu和意大利面

Vegan mushroom ragu

1 Hour 30 Minutes Serves 6-8Easy

Earthy chestnut mushrooms, red lentils and walnuts come together to create this hearty vegan ragu, packed with umami flavours and 'meaty' textures. You may make more ragu than you need but it freezes well – freeze any leftovers in portions

经过Anna Glover来自《橄榄杂志》。

原料

• walnuts100克
    • 栗子蘑菇500g
    • olive oil4汤匙,还有毛毛雨
    • 洋葱1 large, finely chopped
    • carrots2, finely chopped
    • celery2 stalks, finely chopped
    • garlic2个丁香,压碎
    • 番茄酱3 tbsp
    • vegan red wine200毫升
    • 迷迭香1 sprig
    • basil½ a small bunch, leaves picked, finely chopped
    • 切碎的西红柿400g tin
    • vegetable stock600ml
    • 红扁豆250克,冲洗
    • 海湾叶2
    • balsamic vinegar1 tbsp
    • wide pasta (such as mafalde, pappardelle or paccheri)600g
    • 智者½ a small bunch, leaves picked
    • capers1 tbsp, drained
    • vegan hard cheeseshaved, to serve (optional)

Method

• STEP 1
    • Tip the walnuts into a food processor and pulse to finely chop. Transfer to a bowl, then do the same with the mushrooms.
    • STEP 2
    • Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan over a medium heat and fry the onion, carrots and celery with a pinch of salt for 15-20 minutes or until soft and lightly golden. Add the garlic and fry for another minute. Add the mushrooms and most of the walnuts, and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened, all the water has evaporated and they have reduced by half. Stir in the tomato purée and cook for another 5 minutes.
    • STEP 3
    • Add the wine and bubble for a minute, then add the rosemary, basil, tomatoes and stock. Bring to a simmer. Add the lentils and bay. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, then simmer with the lid off for 10 minutes until thickened. Stir in the balsamic, and season. Top up with a little water during cooking if the ragu seems too thick. Taste, then remove the herbs and add more balsamic, to taste, if you like.
    • 步骤4
    • Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 100ml of the water. Heat a drizzle of oil in a small frying pan and fry the sage and capers for 1 minute until crisp. Toss the pasta in the ragu, adding a splash of the cooking water, depending on how saucy you like it. Scatter with the crispy sage, capers and reserved walnuts, and vegan cheese, if you like.
    image.png

• Mike1
    Mike1 MemberPosts:1,992

Well, I have completed my castle diorama two days early (I said that I would get it done by xmas!). It has taken the best part of 6 months working 10 to 15 minutes at a time, OA permitting. There are about 60 or 70 knights on it all less than an inch tall, anyway it is done now. It is under a perspex case with a painted background but I had to take that off for photos, most of which were out of focus!! Next project the Battle of Waterloo which will probably take all of next year to complete as it is much larger and more detailed, plus it has to be historically accurate.

Castle.jpg
    IMG_8468.JPG

• Kitty

哇,很棒,做得好的年轻人。

谁在线上

janey4
janey4
toady
toady
+10客人
Baidu