osteoarthritis

Johnnyk32uk
Johnnyk32uk 成员Posts:41
编辑28. 2019年1月,16:46 in与关节炎档案生活
Hi,

我已经躺着一段时间了,因为我只是觉得事情对我来说并没有好转,所以我感到有些沮丧。

After being on here and visiting my GP on Friday I suggested to her that I might have Osteoarthritis as well as PsA. She agreed after I was telling her everything but I still need to go to see a Rheumy to make sure. I am going to see a new Rheumy on 17th January so not too long to wait.

I am booked in to see pain management but not sure what they can help with just now as I have been told pain meds will interefere with my migraine meds.

我还预订了一次鲍恩治疗课程,只是为了看看这是否可以帮助我的某些痛苦,但这可能没有,但是我愿意现在尝试任何事情,尽管这两个约会现在都是在一年之后。

My feet (right foot especially) seems better today but the last 2 weeks have been really bad for walking etc but as I've noticed for a while the pains just keep moving around from feet, to hands, to back, to hip, they are all always sore but one area always seems worse. The weather also affects how bad the pains are.

我很高兴不久前发现了这个网站,可以将我的胸部从大多数人可能与其他人经历的事情联系起来。帮助和建议非常出色,非常友好,非常感谢大家。

如果我不尽快回来,我想祝大家圣诞快乐。

干杯,
John

评论

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy 成员Posts:3.1,520
    编辑30. 11月1日,00:00
    我希望the new rheumatologist is helpful but they probably won't be interested as such in any possible OA as it is not under their purlieu: likewise any GP I see ignores my PsA. My OA is aggravated by cold, damp, low pressure weather and my PsA with the heat of summer (although that could also be an overload of pollen trying to trigger the asthma).

任何有助于增强肌肉的东西总是有用的,但不会做任何补救任何关节炎的事情。不过,它可以在心理上帮助我们,这使我们感到自己正在对这种疾病采取行动,而不是被动的。尽管有一切,我希望您能够享受圣诞节。DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello, I hope you survived the festivities and doing as well as possible. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员Posts:26,718
    newyear02 And a Happy 2019 from me too:D
  • barbara12
    barbara12 成员Posts:21,262
    你好约翰
    我很高兴听到您有整理和疼痛诊所的约会。.必须说,疼痛诊所可能会受到打击,而不是您的生活,我的生活很棒。我希望您能尽快得到一些帮助...是的谈论事情真的很高兴..希望您度过了一个愉快的圣诞节。
  • Johnnyk32uk
    Thanks all, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year as well.

我并不是太好了,所以没有来这里。

今天发生了一些事情,首先我去了鲍恩疗法,他说了一些事情可以尝试帮助痛苦,我将拭目以待,看看它是如何进行的。他认为我的脚上有足底筋膜炎,因为他们真的很痛苦,而且已经呆了一段时间了。他把我的脚绑住了,最主要的是尝试尽可能多地休息一下,让他们愈合。他还做了其他事情来帮助其他痛苦,这不会在一夜之间提供帮助,但我认为值得几次会议值得一试,我将更新情况。

Secondly I visited a pain management Dr and she was really good. I thought I would just be offered more pain meds but was the opposite. After all the questions and looking over me she thinks I have Chronic sensitization syndrome as well as my arthritis and like my consultant said (that I wasn't happy about) that going on biologics is not going to help me really and you could have other side effects to deal with! She has recommended going to local meetings for things such as pacing and managing flare ups, pain etc. She also recommends I take up yoga or tai chi as some kind of exercise is needed so I will look into them.

I will see what the rhuemy says in a few weeks but not sure if I will get on any meds and not sure if they will help me after what I found out today.

干杯,
    John
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员Posts:26,718
    我很高兴你有两个好约会。我希望the therapy does help because you're in a bit of a pickle re meds, aren't you? My fingers are crossed for you. Do let's know how the rheumatology appointment goes, please. Good luck with it.
  • Johnnyk32uk
    Hi,

今天我去看了一个新的风湿病,感到惊喜。

My old Rheumy never did anywhere near the same amount of checks I had today.

她详细地看了我的所有问题区域,我的脚上甚至都有超声波检查,她确认我在地区患有足底筋膜炎和骨关节炎。再次,尽管她确实说生物制剂不是正确的下一步,但她给了我选择以比以前更低的剂量再次尝试甲氨蝶呤注射。
    I accepted this as it did help with the pains etc even if the side effects were rubbish the second time I tried this.

I also went for another Bowen Therapy session last week but don't think I will be back, I didn't feel any better and was actually in more pain after the second time but I have heard good stories but just not for me.

现在,我期待再次开始Metho,手指交叉(这很痛苦),它有帮助:D

I was getting really down there but this has lifted me a bit.

感谢到目前为止的帮助。

干杯,
    John
  • 贝蒂马克
    贝蒂马克 成员Posts:182
    I’m glad you’ve found a good Rheumy. They’re worth their weight in gold!

My husband and I have both had problems with plantar fasciitis recently.
    这是我有史以来最痛苦的事情之一!
    I realised what it was quite quickly and managed to sort it by gently stretching the Achilles‘ tendon. I found good information online about this.

Unfortunately, my husband moaned for a few weeks about sore feet before I realised what was up with him. His has taken a bit longer to resolve. He did the stretching exercises but what made the biggest difference was an old fashioned, thick-soled pair of slippers. He also wore his walking boots to work for a couple of weeks, rather than wearing his street shoes.

我认为,我们俩最终都遇到了问题,因为站在寒冷的硬厨房地板上太久了。

我希望the injected methotrexate helps your general condition.
  • Johnnyk32uk
    嗨,贝蒂,

Thanks for the advice for the Plantar Fasciitis, it's been agony trying to walk sometimes.

我有一些好的袜子和鞋垫等,还开始穿圣诞节的靴子。我确实需要开始做更多的练习来提供帮助。

我的手指交叉改善了,但是知道药物进入您的系统可能需要时间。

再次感谢您的建议,并希望您的脚更好:)
    John
  • dreamdaisy
    我经常站在tip脚上伸展需要伸展的东西,这是在等待水壶煮沸时很容易完成的事情之一,在清洁牙齿时更具挑战性!我不记得我最后一回合的PF。

Bowen, Alexander and the like are fine for those who don't have arthritis, you are in a state of double jeopardy with the migraines etc. which undoubtedly complicated matters. As for rheumatologists the first one I saw, who was coasting towards imminent retirement, dismissed me in five minutes flat. DD
  • 气波!
    气波! 成员Posts:2,424
    我承认,如果它像运动按摩一样,并且像我发现的那样,痛苦,它是一个大的,否,否,让ne觉得自己被殴打了。我花了一个月的时间来克服我上次去的时候,再也不会。
  • 40withKneePain
    40withKneePain 成员Posts:25
    Hello there,

I saw Plantar Fasciitis in the topic and thought I could help.

假设这与我的RA有关,我遭受了几个星期的痛苦。但是它是PF,而不是我的RA,也许是RA的发展。

I went to see my doctor who gave me anti biotics and some Physio.

由于我一直在接受臭氧治疗的膝盖治疗,所以我想我会看到臭氧注射是否有助于治疗我的PF。我服用了一剂,瞧……这很清楚。

The knee is still in WIP as its been severly damaged however the one inhection in and aroudn the heel solved my PF.

The Ozone Dr's are not common. If you find one, i would def give it a go.

I do hope you are relieved of your pain ..I know how bad it can be!
  • Johnnyk32uk
    thanks for all the replies.

我昨天刚刚开始再次开始我的甲氨蝶呤,今天感到不适和疼痛,希望一旦我进一步进入治疗,它将安定下来。

My PF is a bit better, I bought a kit on amazon and I am finding the spikey ball really good and can walk sometimes with little pain on the bottom of my feet which is great. My right foot pain is still bad but I am hoping the metho with help in time.

I need to go into my work office this week so I am hoping I will be OK for that, although there is snow forecast this week up here!!

我尝试的鲍恩疗法并没有疼痛,因为他们轻轻触摸你,然后离开你,重复,但我没有发现它有帮助或长期对我有帮助,但是家庭成员继续回去,所以它对我不适合我。

Thanks again for all your comments and help.

干杯,
    John

谁在线上

LOLA1939
LOLA1939
+10客人
Baidu