在线社区的更新
我们将于5月24日星期二更新在线社区。这将论坛的外观更改为“列表视图”,以使查找在哪里发布更轻松的任务。

脚踝替换视图

温德
温德 成员帖子:10
编辑27. 2020年10月14日 患有关节炎

你好, I hope someone can help. I'm really interested in hearing from anyone who has had an ankle replacement and how they're getting on. I have a left ankle fusion which has been great. My right ankle needs surgery and I've been told I can have either another fusion or a replacement. Amazing since this was not an option for my left. I think two fused ankles might pose even more problems on stairs and uneven ground so I'm tempted to have a replacement so I have some movement. I've been told the incidence of infection, poor wound healing, and failure rate is higher with a replacement. If you've had an ankle replacement, how long has it lasted? How quickly did you heal? Do you still have pain? Do you regret it?

谢谢您的任何反馈,您可以给我。

Comments

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员帖子:27,410

看起来Fusion更像是经常完成的选择@wendles但是我明白了为什么您想要一个更灵活的人。

所以我通过了档案,看看我能f在d anyone who had had it done!

I found 'Smig' not a frequent visitor (you should remember him!) now but:

然后在他的操作之后:

和预制?

\nYES it really is a year ago today that I went into hospital for ankle replacement surgery.Since then it has transformed my life,yes it gives me the occasional niggle and lets me know if I everdo things.

\nBefore the operation I was in constant pain and could walk just a matter of yards before I had to stop and take the weight off it......... \":cry:\"<\/img>Now am doing 2-3 mile walks regularly and always 'popping' down the town with no artificial aids!I count my blessings and don't take it for granted.

\nIf anyone out there is hesitant about ankle replacement (or fusion) I know the prospect may seem daunting but it was not nearly so bad as I had feared and the support from the forum members was tremendous.Do give it serious consideration.

\nAs a thank you to the new joint I have decided to take it to the pub for lunch and a pint (we have become inseparable!).
    \nWishes to all and thanks again for your support.

\nRon","bodyRaw":"..............my new ankle and I.\n\n YES it really is a year ago today that I went into hospital for ankle replacement surgery.Since then it has transformed my life,yes it gives me the occasional niggle and lets me know if I everdo things.\n\nBefore the operation I was in constant pain and could walk just a matter of yards before I had to stop and take the weight off it......... :cry:Now am doing 2-3 mile walks regularly and always 'popping' down the town with no artificial aids!I count my blessings and don't take it for granted.\n \nIf anyone out there is hesitant about ankle replacement (or fusion) I know the prospect may seem daunting but it was not nearly so bad as I had feared and the support from the forum members was tremendous.Do give it serious consideration.\n\nAs a thank you to the new joint I have decided to take it to the pub for lunch and a pint (we have become inseparable!).\nWishes to all and thanks again for your support.\n\nRon","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2012-06-02T05:20:19+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":15337,"name":"prefabkid47","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/prefabkid47","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w1.vanillicon.com\/v2\/180591de89d804870d85e05de20b1d63.svg","dateLastActive":"2021-07-16T15:08:15+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/32725\/weve-been-together-for-a-year","embedType":"quote","name":"We've been together for a year........."}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/32725/weve-been-together-for-a-year

我希望一些“较新”成员拥有OP并有他们的故事要分享。

如果您继续前进,也许您必须分享您的。我很感兴趣地听到您的情况。

小心

• 嗨,我对您的踝关节融合手术如何进行感兴趣,因为我正在等待正确的踝关节融合,并且不知道我的右脚踝受伤后,我的右脚踝受伤了20年,我的右脚踝受到了严重的期望。但是多年来,由于磨损的磨损而磨损了软骨,但是关节的灵活性并没有太大的灵活性。自2019年11月以来,我知道对NHS和手术的需求速度较慢,但​​是我正在接受年度类固醇注射,直到2019年11月,我现在正处于我几乎无法走动疼痛的阶段,大部分时间都是难以忍受的,但我尝试尝试为了保持良好的饮食和每天进行锻炼,我的体重保持体重,我的自行车在我的公寓街区地下室的涡轮教练上设置了ve,只是感谢关于踝关节融合的任何反馈正常的生活,我的脚踝没有太多运动,所以我知道这不会改变,但目前我大多数时候都限于在室内呆在室内

非常感谢您了解您的经验前融合

注意安全

问候

darren

• Prefabkid47
    Prefabkid47 成员帖子:1,316

我看到许多帖子在辩论替代或融合。这是这里的预定!我在这里是一个旧的计时器很多年,很多年都会记得(Dreamdaisy我仍然喜欢我的真正的啤酒)。2011年我的脚踝替代品,仍然是giving me great service with little or no discomfort,though do have occasional discomfort with other bones of the foot but declined a triple arthrodecis.Don’t regret having it done.

将尝试保持更多的定期联系,并忽略了所有人。

罗恩

• Emilybailey
    Emilybailey 申请人2帖子:2

嗨,我17岁,我得到了脚踝融合,但希望对以后的生活有所了解。而脚踝置换是更好的选择

• 彼得
    彼得 主持人帖子:484

你好@Emilybailey欢迎来到社区。我们是一个友好而支持的团体,我希望那也是您的经验。

I understand that you have been offered an ankle fusion and are wondering whether replacement is better. I am sure others in the community will connect with you to share their experiences and support through their stories.

我们的网站有很多信息,您可能会发现查看它并使用搜索功能很有用 - 我在下面放置了一个可能会有所帮助的链接。

We also have a Helpline who could provide you with more information

请继续发布,让我们知道您的情况

最好的祝福

彼得(主持人)

• trepolpen
    trepolpen 成员帖子:504

有了您的脚踝/脚跟的下部,他们只能融合它,如果您的脚踝的那部分还可以,那么他们可以为您提供替换,并从您的顾问那里获得建议

20年前,我曾两种脚跟保险丝,需要左脚踝融合的主要关节,希望它能帮助您

谁在线上

Helpline_team
Helpline_team