在线社区的更新
我们现在已经完成了在线社区的更新。这将论坛的外观更改为“列表视图”,以使查找在哪里发布更轻松的任务。

Feedback welcome

在与风湿病学家交谈后,建议再次屏蔽

After having my rheumatology appointment on the phone last week, I have been advised to shield again. I have done it before, and will do it again because it is safer. Scotland is in lockdown again. Glasgow where I live has very high cases of Covid, and high death numbers.

我很好奇是否有人这样做?

每个人都保持健康并保持安全。

Tagged:

Comments

• BettyMac
    BettyMac Member帖子:179

Hard lockdown here in Hampshire, as in the rest of England.

我仍然非常屏蔽。我似乎每周都会收到DH&SC的一封信,提醒我我在临床上非常脆弱。

我的丈夫也收到了这些信件,尽管他的CEV出于关节炎以外的其他原因。

我们认为自己非常幸运,目前我们真正遭受的所有苦难都是无聊的 - 无法见到孙子。

正如McMitty所说,保持安全的每一个人。Try not to take risks - and ask for help if you need it.

• MrRee
    MrRee Member帖子:3

马特·汉考克(Matt Hancock)给我写了大约4次告诉我盾牌,包括这次。

受够了这一切,想要我的刺戳!

• 苏格兰的情况不同。苏格兰政府被告知要盾牌,但他们刚才对此一无所知。

我在辛波尼和甲氨蝶呤上。我们再次锁定

• Yes..emails, texts and letters from Boris during all 3 lockdowns. I'm 49, On methotrexate and sulphasalzine for RA...got covid in September as soon as kids went back to school. Not pleasant, but wasnt hospitalised. Eagerly awaiting the vaccine.....I think!

• 克里斯布
    克里斯布 主持人帖子:411
    编辑18. 2021年1月,18:25

你好@Donna1971欢迎来到与关节炎论坛。beplay体育怎么下载

I see that you have RA and unfortunately had covid last September. Glad to hear that you came through it ok.

很高兴您已经参与了论坛对话。

以防万一您尚未访问我们的网站,您可能会从这里开始有很多有关RA的信息:

希望您能发现加入论坛奖励。

Best Wishes

克里斯布(主持人)

• Cawley101
    Cawley101 Member帖子:2

你好,

This is a first for me, I’m after some help or advice as where to go on shielding I’m currently on Tofacitinib and Pregabalin as well as the other stuff, I have RA with secondary Fibromyalgia.

我在第一次锁定的情况下有一封信给我盾牌,告诉我要盾牌,之后什么都没有,我被告知,如果我有首字母,那我就不需要另一个。

Fast forward to this year. After chasing down my vaccination with my GP they arranged it for last Friday, within a few hours of them booking my appointment I received an email from the Coronavirus support team telling me that I’m no longer classed as Clinically extremely vulnerable. I spoke with my GP they advised me to speak with my Rheumatologist which I’ve been trying to since last week (they had open phone lines for 2hrs only)

I spoke with my GP surgery again today and they have now told me that I’m no longer classed as a vulnerable person and not to shield but to follow the normal guidelines. I’m apparently a level 9 and I shouldn’t even of had my vaccination yet as I’m not eligible.

还有其他人遇到这个问题吗,我仍然会尝试与我的风湿病团队取得联系。很抱歉,如果我继续前进,但我坐在这里完全go脚打了哭泣,想哭。

感谢您抽出宝贵的时间阅读X

• 汤姆
    汤姆 主持人帖子:345

问候,@cawley101

在显然被重新分类后,您会感到困惑,因为不再脆弱,这会给您带来疫苗接种。

This link is to our advice on Covid-19 matters

您可能还会发现与我们的帮助线团队交谈很有帮助

电话:+448005200520

上帝运气,让论坛知道您的情况。

汤姆

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:953

你好@cawley101

I can totally understand why you are feeling so tearful I would feel suddenly totally abandoned having been shielding since the beginning of this pandemic.

但是,这里的许多人无论如何都“屏蔽”了,即使他们没有被归类为临床极为脆弱。

COVID-19 vaccination first phase priority groups - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

您可以联系您的风湿病团队,如果他们认为您的tofacitinib以及类风湿关节炎,这意味着您现在已经处于6级。

Do please ring the helpline Tom had added the number above - talking to someone can really help.

Best wishes and do let us know how you get on.

艾伦.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,410

你好@cawley101

I get it. When this pandemic started We were told who would be shielding which would have included me having inflammatory arthritis, COPD and a few other bits. I was actuallyreallyupset when they 'downgraded' me feeling really abandoned and couldn't get an online shop for weeks and weeks. Luckily family got food so all was well.

In spite of the GOVT's labelling I felt much safer shielding anyway and that is exactly what I have done since then.

本周我的第一次疫苗是在第6类中,我认为您可能也是。

关于响铃的主题。如果您仍然有沮丧的感觉,我真的会敲响他们。当我第一次得到炎症性诊断时,我做到了,只是baw吟着。他们等到我说话,让我感到如此好。

((())) for you and please don't feel you aren't important because you are.

• Cawley101
    Cawley101 Member帖子:2

Can I firstly say a big Thank you, I've read your lovely replies and I'm sat with tears feeling much better.

Update on my first post, I finally got through to my Rheumatologyteam and they lady was lovely she put me at ease and told me that I was and should be on the Extremely Critcally vulnerable but it's GPs who put people on and off the lists. I felt so much better after knowing for sure. I rang the GP and they then looked into it and when they got back to me they told me it was a computer error and that I had be allocated the wrong code. So in the voice of Little Britain “the computer says no” but they have now adjusted it to say “yes”

我肯定地了解我会好多了,再次感谢您的所有客气话 - 很抱歉再次吵架xx

• 大家好,

我有第一个辉瑞戳(等待第二次)并在屏蔽中,但是有人知道在英格兰31日3月31日之后是否会延长屏蔽?我们什么时候会更新是否进行屏蔽?

保持安全的每个人,

kazza x

• 苏格兰
    苏格兰 Member帖子:53

The letter giving the Mar 31st date says they will write to us "again in mid-March with further advice" which suggests round about now though these letters often arrive up to two weeks after the date on them.

我非常怀疑他们会建议盾牌继续下去,因为到现在为止,绝大多数盾牌将至少有一种疫苗剂量。更有可能与去年夏天“暂停”,即卫生,面具,社交距离,保持本地化,不要进行任何不必要的旅行等等时,更有可能与去年夏天相似。

• We have been told to end shielding 1st April but it worries me for some CEV Ra autoimmune patients etc even after a Vaccine they do not know how much or if it has worked at all and if you are on certain drugs eg Methatrexate if we gave any protection this us worrying I don't see why they can't give us at least antibody blood tests to check.

• 汤姆
    汤姆 主持人帖子:345

Welcome to the forum@trace59

我看到您对Covid-19疫苗接种与病情之间的相互作用感到担忧。确实是一个令人担忧的时间,但是我觉得我不能比依靠信誉良好的来源提供的建议更好。

This is a link to Versus Arthritis website on this subject:

希望您能找到这些信息,使您能够轻松休息。让我们知道您的身体情况如何。

汤姆

是谁在线

toady
toady
+20客人
Baidu