Updates to the Online Community
We have now completed the update to the Online Community. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.

欢迎反馈

晚上膝盖置换手术/疼痛

嗨,8天前,我总共置于膝盖,我发现由于疼痛,我很难入睡超过几个小时。我被处方了扑热息痛和加巴喷丁。我也得到了曲马多,因为我对阿片类药物过敏,所以我不愿接受。我发现自己无法感到舒适,尽管我要睡觉,但睡眠不好,我正在检查时间何时可以服用下一次止痛药。谁能提供任何建议,这是正常的,随着时间的流逝会有所改善吗?谢谢你。

注释

• 彼得
    彼得 ModeratorPosts:484

你好@Millie1967sorry to hear about your pain from your operation but hopefully it will be better for you once the pain goes and your knee replacement helps your mobility.

看看我们的网站,也是一个叫做Escape Pain的网站,我在下面添加了几个链接,希望可能会有所帮助

I hope your pain gets better soon

最好的祝愿

彼得

• 谢谢彼得。我已经查看了您包含的一些链接,这让我放心。

• Please call your doctor and ask about pain relief- you do not need to suffer. There may well be other options that could be added into the plan which would make the difference

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员Posts:27410年

Hi@Millie1967

I always have a lot of trouble sleeping post op I think most people do.

It will improve it really will day by day then week by week you will get back to some sort of normal.

8天没做得很好,应该为自己感到自豪。

((()))

小心

• 嗨,米莉,我几年前进行了一次膝盖的替换,前几周真的很困难,我每当能够和不承担任何压力的压力下睡觉,除了专注于让膝盖移动外。我发现冰袋和冥想对我来说是最有帮助的事情。这是一个大型操作,需要一些时间才能恢复,让自己休息一下,对自己很好,请轻松轻松。祝你好运...练习!

• 克里斯
    克里斯 成员Posts:37
    编辑25. 2021年4月,19:12

Hi Millie i had a partial knee replacement on Monday 19/04/2021. I was ok on the Tuesday morning but once the anaesthetic wore out in my knee the pain was crazy high. It still bad but just take your pain medications to help you do your physio and ice helps me a lot. What i find is weird, my knee now feels really clunky but i guess that's to do with it being twice the size as normal and full of fluid. I hope this helps. All the best in your recovery.

• 嗨,我是新来的。

我在2021年1月的膝盖末期结束了膝盖。我发现起初的疼痛非常严重,睡觉很困难,因为我是副卧铺。因此,我依靠疼痛杀手,在离开医院后不得不要求我的全科医生。他们把我带给我带有pregabalin(类似于加巴喷丁)和吗啡的回家!由于我的背上有一个被困的神经,我已经在服用Reledine(paracetamol +dihydrocodeine)。这对我的康复生理学不利,因为它影响了我移动腿部的能力。I’ve since had a steroid injection in my back which had proved to be a bad move as it was excruciatingly painful and has done nothing to improve things .. I am due to be signed off on Friday but my knee is downright refusing to straighten out properly and I am beginning to think that I’ll have to accept how it is . I struggle first thing in the morning to get moving properly. So it’s a rush to get to the loo before I have an accident ! On the subject of this has anyone been told by their GP that taking gabapentin or pregabalin a bit dodgy regarding urinary continence etc ?? I find this a bit worrying. If anyone has had any experience te this please reply . But regarding lack of sleep .. it gets better just ice and rest and try and do the exercises. I’ve read it can take over a year to get feeling right. Im hoping for that . I hope everyone out there gets better soon x

• Shell_H
    Shell_H AdministratorPosts:541

Hi@VLDK- 欢迎来到在线社区!

I see you had a partial knee replacement about 6 months ago, and had difficulty doing the physio exercises due to the effects of some of the painkillers you were given for both your knee and a trapped nerve in your back. Sadly the further steroid injection didn't help, and your knee isn't co-operating well despite the fact that you are due to be signed off soon.

I've had a look at the medication you've talked about, and on the NHS site here (Pregabalin:治疗癫痫和焦虑的药物-NHS(www.nhs.uk))“在厕所上遇到问题,包括尿尿中的鲜血,需要更频繁地撒尿”作为您应该向医生海峡提及的严重副作用,因此我很大程度上建议您与GP谈谈这一点。我还提到,您的止痛药正在使您的膝盖更加努力,因为进行后练习对于能够获得长期流动性非常重要。也许要求转介给个性化的生理学,可以帮助这方面是个好主意。这些疼痛杀手似乎通常用于神经损伤,所以也许您主要是为了您的背部?无论如何,您需要尽快与医生交谈,好像您无法拉直膝盖并在早上努力去洗手间,这是非常认真的。

Have a look at the information in the link below - there is a whole section on recovery which may be helpful:

一定要环顾社区。关于不同的手术有很多讨论,其中很多可能会重叠您的经验。

很高兴见到你!

• I am due to have a knee replacement in the next couple of months and am shocked to hear other people say they are put on heavy opiods post operatively as opposed relax muscles which will interfere with the ability of leg muscles to support the recovering knee. I am wondering why they have not been given strong cocodamol? That med deals with extreme pain without affecting other things and unlike Gabapentin and similar it is not addictive. Luckily I was prescribed cocodamol for a torn meniscus and made sure I have a good supply as soon as I was put on the list for the knee operation. If I am prescribed opiods I will refuse them.

• Yvonneh
    Yvonneh AdministratorPosts:1,049

Hi@Suelema

欢迎来到在线社区,很高兴认识您。我看到您将尽快替换膝盖,祝您一切顺利。

I had a TKR in the last 4 or so years and it has worked very well for me. I was put on strong pain relief with the reason being that you needed to push past the pain to make you knee bend and to straighten it and if the pain is too much it's impossible to do this. I had the meds - no worries about addiction as you are taking them for way less than a week. Others did not and they were also doing well, the nurses and physio were great. We were in a ward on our own, we were told we weren't ill and we were encouraged all the way. This might be a tip, maybe it was just me?? My knee forgot to listen out for the messages from my brain to bend. Whatever I did the message wasn't getting through, then a lady in the bed opposite said do it with your good leg first and it worked! No idea what was going on there but I shall remember it for knee 2!

阅读上面给出的链接确实很有帮助,就像在您上医院之前进行所有锻炼一样(尽可能地),并用双腿进行膝盖,以帮助另一个膝盖最后一次更长

小心

Yvonne x

• suelema
    suelema 成员Posts:14

嗨,伊冯,谢谢您的评论。我很高兴您的操作进展顺利,是的,弯曲膝盖的练习似乎是恢复良好和痛苦的最重要的事情,这是值得的 - 我必须用撕裂的半月板做到这一点结果更好。只有几天的药物!我的专家说,前六周我可能需要沉重的止痛药...那时我的cocodamol没有机会耗尽。在最初的几周里得到支持将是一件好事,等待现在就应该聆听,应该是从Jan中期开始的3-4个月。

谁在线上

巴什巴
巴什巴
Ellen
Ellen
hillj495
hillj495
罗杰比尔
罗杰比尔
Staranise37
Staranise37
Yvonneh