膝盖Arthrites

我在为膝盖替换,我害怕,但我知道它有要做,不能伸直我的腿和膝盖退出。谁能帮助我在这里真的很影响我的焦虑吗

评论

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人职位:1332年

早上好@nannyhicks49

我能完全理解你的焦虑的前景急需手术。我要附加一个线程可能会给你一些安慰:

New on here and so many of your posts strike a chord. I have OA in my knees, hands, neck and newly diagnosed in my ankle. I am currently nearing the top of the list for my first knee replacement and would be interested to know how surgery has improv…<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"New on here and so many of your posts strike a chord. I have OA in my knees, hands, neck and newly diagnosed in my ankle. I am currently nearing the top of the list for my first knee replacement and would be interested to know how surgery has improv…\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2020-07-15T13:56:15+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":114968,"name":"LesleySW","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/LesleySW","photoUrl":"https:\/\/we.vanillicon.com\/v2\/ebce6e8fe4f0e2d331b02cbef9c42126.svg","dateLastActive":"2020-07-14T13:23:09+00:00","banned":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/52563\/knee-replacement-surgery-has-it-helped","embedType":"quote","name":"Knee replacement surgery - has it helped?"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/52563/knee-replacement-surgery-has-it-helped

一些人仍然活跃在社区@Lilymary@Chris@mads等等。

我希望其中一个或两个很快就会过来给你一些安慰。

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

• frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员职位:28595年

我也能理解你的恐惧@nannyhicks49

手术是可怕的。我总是觉得通知是最好的。我们中的许多人在这里有不同的手术

我记得几年前我们似乎有一个夏天的膝关节置换(今年似乎是更多的臀部!)所以我想放一个链接到一个“老”很多人添加到线程:

\nJuly 5th....I go for my pre-op assessment. I've already been told I can have both knees done (Consultant: \"The X-Rays look horrible, and your knees look even worse; there's not much point in doing just one\"); however, I'm expecting it to be in late August or September, as I've only been on the waiting list a couple of months. A few tests etc, then the young registrar asks: \"When would you like them done?\" When I reply, \"ASAP\", he tells me they have a gap on Sunday, ie in three days!!!! Otherwise it'll be August. I panic - theatre trips arranged, promised articles not finished (I'm a writer), cats' pills to sort out. David (my partner) says he'll take care of everything and my health is more important; of course I can make it. We agree...

\nJuly 8th...David drives me to the hospital for 7 am, still being given instructions on cats, phone calls, appointments etc. We control freaks don't let go easily. He stays with me till they wheel me in to theatre late morning. I'm having a spinal anaesthetic but refuse a sedative; I want to know what's going on - mad or what? The surgeon, who is quite a character, asks if I want a running commentary on what he's doing, and gives me one, along with his own brand of jokes (\"Ok, we've cut through, and guess what, there's nothing wrong with your knee\".) All goes well till late during the second knee, after about three hours, when I start to feel very cold and a bit strange. It turns out my blood pressure and temperature are dropping. For this reason they take me back to \"Step Down\" which is halfway between Intensive Care and the general ward. They tell me it's just a precaution, and I get mad when I find there's no TV in Step Down, as I want to watch the Wimbledon final.

\nNext day bp etc are back to normal and I get moved to the ward - to a private room as that's all they have. Private room and my own bathroom, on the NHS; I'm not complaining, though its almost too quiet. My legs are already moving quite well. This is probably due to the fact that as soon as the anaesthetic wore off it hurt to keep them still, so I just had to move them. I was also obsessed with doing the exercises as soon as I could, which worried the non-orthopaedic nurses in Step Down, whoc thought I should be resting. But I'm in a lot of pain, and demanding morphine every hour or so.

\nMore in a moment; don't want to make this post too long.","bodyRaw":"Here's a report of my experiences, as promised. I hope it'll help anyone else having both knees done, as we seem to be quite rare....\n\nJuly 5th....I go for my pre-op assessment. I've already been told I can have both knees done (Consultant: \"The X-Rays look horrible, and your knees look even worse; there's not much point in doing just one\"); however, I'm expecting it to be in late August or September, as I've only been on the waiting list a couple of months. A few tests etc, then the young registrar asks: \"When would you like them done?\" When I reply, \"ASAP\", he tells me they have a gap on Sunday, ie in three days!!!! Otherwise it'll be August. I panic - theatre trips arranged, promised articles not finished (I'm a writer), cats' pills to sort out. David (my partner) says he'll take care of everything and my health is more important; of course I can make it. We agree...\n\nJuly 8th...David drives me to the hospital for 7 am, still being given instructions on cats, phone calls, appointments etc. We control freaks don't let go easily. He stays with me till they wheel me in to theatre late morning. I'm having a spinal anaesthetic but refuse a sedative; I want to know what's going on - mad or what? The surgeon, who is quite a character, asks if I want a running commentary on what he's doing, and gives me one, along with his own brand of jokes (\"Ok, we've cut through, and guess what, there's nothing wrong with your knee\".) All goes well till late during the second knee, after about three hours, when I start to feel very cold and a bit strange. It turns out my blood pressure and temperature are dropping. For this reason they take me back to \"Step Down\" which is halfway between Intensive Care and the general ward. They tell me it's just a precaution, and I get mad when I find there's no TV in Step Down, as I want to watch the Wimbledon final.\n\nNext day bp etc are back to normal and I get moved to the ward - to a private room as that's all they have. Private room and my own bathroom, on the NHS; I'm not complaining, though its almost too quiet. My legs are already moving quite well. This is probably due to the fact that as soon as the anaesthetic wore off it hurt to keep them still, so I just had to move them. I was also obsessed with doing the exercises as soon as I could, which worried the non-orthopaedic nurses in Step Down, whoc thought I should be resting. But I'm in a lot of pain, and demanding morphine every hour or so.\n\nMore in a moment; don't want to make this post too long.","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2012-07-24T07:19:40+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":54337,"name":"Helenbothknees","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Helenbothknees","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wf.vanillicon.com\/v2\/fdd37d5f84c61e651895e22aef2c1bae.svg","dateLastActive":"2018-09-02T16:17:42+00:00","banned":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/33699\/helens-bilateral-tkr","embedType":"quote","name":"Helen's Bilateral TKR"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/33699/helens-bilateral-tkr

我希望这有助于安抚你。

送你一些((()))

顺便说一句我逃离医院现在他们非常kd我和给我的东西,当我到达那里使我平静下来。可能值得告诉员工你有多害怕吗?

托尼xx

• wazz42
    wazz42 成员职位:233年

我有唯一——在那之前我在真正的痛苦和难以规避。

我去联合学校在医院我每天被手术的1/2和我们练习后,我们会做相机会之前我选择做op。所以我可以适应他们,但事实上他们是一样的你会发现在我们网站上(与关节炎),我相信这是一个很大的帮助,在有强大的肌肉的手,拥有的知识之后要做什么。beplay体育怎么下载我现在还在做视频,我有很多关节受到OA的影响。

手术本身是很好。我脊椎块,选择去睡觉,我醒来有点结束前,但还好我有一个聊天与麻醉师睡多一点,都做了。下次我一定会去这个选项,恢复更快,我没有生病(通常是全身麻醉后病人。)

我很满意我的新膝盖——黛西是她的名字,她是完美的,弯曲不很痛! ! ! !我肯定会有更多这样的行动,如果他们对我成为必要。

op后它伤害,但这是一个不同的疼痛,那种将是痛苦的开始做练习之后,但这一次,当你必须推动。里面的治疗,你不想让它愈合“紧”——这将使你痛苦自由但不能弯曲或伸直你的腿。我一天一次,直到我必须一个星期之后,然后我将我现在可以做的与我上周和很快就能做的。

好运,无论你选择什么,我相信你会做出明智的选择

xx

• Lilymary
    Lilymary 成员职位:1725年

我有一个新的臀部而不是膝盖,但是我们有很多新的膝盖在我们家,都很顺利。我姐姐恢复她的健美操课程的教学时间还不长,每次她的,和已经骑马走了。做练习是好的复苏的关键,尤其是op,但是更好的健美的肌肉是术前,复苏将会更快。

会有一些疼痛涉及op,很自然他们会怎么处理你的膝盖,但是别人已经说过(我发现了我的臀部)这是一个非常不同的痛苦和更易于管理。但最重要的是,这是一个你知道会痛苦,而没有op,痛苦只会变得更糟。这是一个美妙的感觉当你开始回来的你的生活。

新手对我来说,一个“大手术”,我发现最好的方法处理焦虑并不是对多种(或在我的例子中,我走进幸福的状态完全否认!)和完全信任的外科医生和他们的团队,和护士和理疗,以后还会不会有人来帮助你。这是他们的工作,他们训练有素,他们年复一年日复一日地做这件事。他们知道他们在做什么,所以只是让他们继续。我发现他们非常善良和乐于助人。我肯定他们会看到你。

• 我想感谢大家的积极评价,到目前为止,我认为我有很多负面的报道是吓坏了我

Baidu