对于那些已接种疫苗的人,有任何不适的影响吗?

samsilvester1
samsilvester1 成员文章:8
edited 12. Mar 2021, 11:21 inCoronavirus (COVID-19)

嗨,我是新来的

作为一名营养学家,我多年来一直没有药物治疗,但由于R手而又回到MTX上。

害怕在(a)自动免疫和(b)免疫抑制剂的疫苗的研究缺乏研究

我们的免疫系统甚至会识别出DNA还是会增加免疫损失

Tagged:

评论

• Hi@samsilvester1欢迎来到在线社区!

I can see that you have recently gone back onto medication and hopefully this will start to help you, and that you are also unsure of the impact of covid vaccines on your immune system.

beplay体育怎么下载与关节炎有关的信息可能会对您有用,与Covid疫苗有关,可以使用下面的链接找到。为了让您安心,英国所有疫苗都可以安全接受免疫受到抑制的人。

你也可能会找到这个冠状病毒论坛发布了其他成员添加与Covid疫苗链接的经验,建议或新闻更新的帮助。每个人都非常友好,总是愿意以任何方式提供帮助,因此请随时加入社区周围的任何对话。

很高兴收到您的来信!

莎拉

• loggiemod
    loggiemod 成员文章:121

Hi

I had my first dose a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any side effects at all. Mine was the Astra-Zenica version.

• Thank you

• Sandman33
    Sandman33 成员文章:13

Hi

在这里与loggiemod相同的VAC和2周前的VAC相同,没有副作用。与我的父母和70年代的其他一些朋友一样,应该没关系

• 百合
    百合 成员文章:1,712
    编辑11. 2021年3月,18:32

昨天我有Astra-Zenica。感觉比平时更疲倦和疼痛,有点头疼,但否则我感觉很好,今天下午我回到PC上工作。我的丈夫在大多数日子里都在战斗,跑步或骑自行车,他的流感饱满,非常温柔的手臂(这不像他抱怨,所以他一定感觉很粗糙)大约3天了。他的一个跑步伴侣是相似的。我91岁的妈妈根本没有副作用!

• 谢谢你的反馈

• Apparently having a response is good is shows your immune system is working, I would expect anyone with a supressed immune system to have a much lower response

• 百合
    百合 成员文章:1,712

@samsilvester1,我们也听到了这一点,但我不知道那是多么真实。当他们开始为年轻健康的人口接种疫苗时,这应该会变得有趣!

• 沙龙61
    沙龙61 成员文章:6

你好@samsilvester1I had my first vaccination yesterday @ 4.30pm (Astra Zenica) I woke up this morning with pretty bad joint aches all over which is getting worse as the day goes on. I am not exaggerating when I say that I have got pain and stiffness EVERYWHERE !!!

脖子,肩膀,肘部,胸部,手腕,拇指和手指,背部,臀部,膝盖,脚踝和脚趾

我有OA和最近被诊断出患有flammatory arthritis but still waiting to find out what type. I’m making an assumption that these symptoms are side effects of the vaccine, but, I’m also aware that this could be an escalation of the inflammatory arthritis pain, although X-ray’s of my hands and feet have only confirmed OA changes, no confirmation of the inflammation which showed in my blood tests.

有什么想法,评论或建议吗?我真的很感激

• 哦,天哪,很抱歉听到沙龙。

听起来好像是疫苗引发了免疫反应。

我假设患有OA或RA药物的人不会产生太多免疫反应,因为他们不能。但是,如果您不使用药物,并且具有过度活跃的免疫系统,则可能反应良好。

这都是猜测工作。

保持联系,让我知道您如何取得成功

祝你一切顺利

• MissA
    MissA 成员文章:45

I had Astra Zeneca jab, last month no side effects what so ever. I have RA & am on biologic therapy (immunosuppressive) I am relieved to have lessened the odds of getting severe illness from Covid 19.

• Thank you

• Hi@SharonH61

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time with so much pain! I haven't yet had my vaccine, and of course everyone reacts differently, but Versus Arthritis have some information about the Covid vaccine which might be helpful to you. This can be found here:

众所周知,疫苗的影响及其影响,与关节炎相对于关节炎正在尝试更新此信息,因此值得回去查看任何其他信息。beplay体育怎么下载

In the meantime, do keep talking to us. There are so many people here with experiences that they are willing to share and offer advice where they can!

小心,

莎拉

• toaf
    toaf 成员文章:1

Hi. I’m on methotrexate injections and sulfasalazine orally. I’ve had two Pfizer jabs and was absolutely fine both times. Some of my colleagues who have no health conditions have felt flu like for a couple of days following their vaccines. I work with older adults with a variety of health conditions, the majority of whom have had either one or both jabs and again have been fine. On the whole side effects appear to be minimal for most people. I’m not sure what the evidence is that suggests a reaction means your immune system is working ?

• Hi@toaf

Glad to hear that you are feeling OK after both vaccines. Please see my above comment for a link which will take you to and area of the Versus Arthritis site for information regarding the Covid vaccines. It may not give you exactly what you're looking for with regards to the functioning of your immune system, but if you have any other queries relating to the vaccines this could be a good place to start.

小心,

莎拉

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员文章:28,334

Hi@toaf

做得好。不确定我已经读过有关反应的任何内容,这意味着公平的反应是一个很好的回应,但是你们俩都很棒。

肯定听到牛津大学的副作用比辉瑞的副作用更多。我也有辉瑞。

take care

• Mike1
    Mike1 成员文章:1,992

在过去的几周中,ITV和BBC的医生都表示,疫苗的反应相对温和的反应(头痛,疲倦,酸痛等)是积极的,因为这意味着您的身体正在生产抗体。他们还说,如果您对第二个戳刺时可能不会反应第一个戳戳,那么您可能不会。我有牛津阿斯利康(Axtrazenica),很高兴能拥有它,因为这是对大流行不足的第一步,我头疼,感到24小时被洗了24小时,仅此而已。为了保护疫苗的生命而付出的价格很小!

• I had my first dose of AZ and I felt a little bit off for a few hours but not too bad. My wife had her second dose and she felt worse, over tired, headache, a bit like a mild hangover I guess.

• Trepolpen
    Trepolpen 成员文章:504

在2月初有我的副作用,没有副作用

我认识的很少有人在注射时有些酸痛

比我像12个月前那样获得病毒要好得多

• 5周前,我有阿斯利康的刺戳。我病了2天,患有流感症状。从那时起,我一直很累,关节炎一直更糟。我的侄女也有相同的反应。

• 你好.........

我于2001年2月7日接受了阿斯利康疫苗接种,在两年后的第二天遭受了许多副作用加上我的第一次类风湿关节炎爆发之后的第二天,我一生中从未感到如此病,现在仍然遭受痛苦。

我的风湿病团队无法增加我的甲氨蝶呤,直到我被诊断出患有贫血,因此铁片和扑热息痛以减轻关节炎疼痛。

有趣的是,风湿病部门告诉我,他们的几名患者在接受共同疫苗接种后遭受了副作用。

我提到了可能患有自身免疫性症状的人以及我的医生和www.openaccessgovernment.org网站上的疫苗接种的可能性,加上“黄牌”,如果我们遭受疫苗的任何不良影响,我们建议这样做。。

还建议我不要进行第二次疫苗接种,直到我足够好。

一旦每个人接种疫苗,看看是否会出现更多数据和结果,这将很有趣。

• 克里斯布
    克里斯布 Moderator文章:529

Hi@familytree52以及与关节炎论坛。beplay体育怎么下载

I see that you’ve had an adverse reaction to the vaccine and are now having to delay your second jab until things have settled down. This must be very frustrating for you as well as feeling very ill.

听起来您只需要等到您的副作用减少,但是我们的网站上可能有一些有用的信息,例如:

我希望其他有类似不良反应的论坛成员的意见有用。

最好的祝愿

克里斯布(主持人)

• SEVERE ATTACK OF RA AFTER AZ VACCINE

I started a new discussion. So you will see this post elsewhere. I'm new on here.

My partner has RA. He is taking Humira.

He had the AZ vaccine 2 weeks ago. Since then, he has had a severe flare up of the RA.

Considerable pain and swelling in all joints.... hips, shoulder, neck, hands and fingers and knees, feet and ankles. It is 'moving round' his body He has been and still is, in a bad state.This morning his feet and ankles are swollen.

已将其报告给黄牌方案。

Medic已开了共同甲基酚和萘普生。。。。。。。。。

他试图联系医院的血液学,但他们没有接电话。没有回复他的电子邮件。他迫切希望注射类固醇。

欢迎任何建议。

Monday 29 March 2021

• Gosh Nic - sounds awful

我希望他能恢复正常,请及时通知我们

• 达夫
    达夫 成员文章:46

您好 - 我在2月12日(77岁)有辉瑞戳 - 中心热情而平静,之后我被要求等待15分钟。那时也没有副作用,也没有在第1天,但是在第2、3和4天,我却很荒谬和疲倦,但是我不用担心我,因为我有戳戳!现在,我感到更安全,而不是一直生活在恐惧中。很棒,我不能非常感谢科学家!海伦。

Baidu