大家好,我最近经过长时间的医生没有认真对待我,我最近被诊断出了,但是现在我被诊断出了他们只是让我继续下去。我感到失望和沮丧。每天痛苦和夜晚,隧道尽头没有光

标记:

注释

• chris_r
    chris_r ModeratorPosts:494
    编辑14. 2021,18:12

Hi@mandy

欢迎到在线社区great to see you posting.

Recently being diagnosed with fibromyalgia can be very daunting and make you feel scared.We are here to try and help and understand your situation and work with you to get a better understanding of your diagnosis.Has you GP given you any medication for pain relief? you didnt say.

Here are a few links to help you.

Fibromyalgia | Causes, symptoms, treatment | Versus Arthritis

Managing your pain | Treatments and self-help (versusarthritis.org)

关节炎和抑郁:您能做什么

希望这些链接以某种方式为您提供帮助。同时,请进入我们的论坛,并与那里的人们交谈,所有人都友好和理解,因为我们都遭受了各种形式的关节炎和痛苦。

最好的克里斯汀

• 是的,我有可待因的疼痛,但行不通。

• Mike1
    Mike1 成员Posts:1,992

我在OA之上和其他所有东西上都有所有Firbo的症状,我的GP说,由于没有确定的测试,而且由于他只开了吗啡,因此我已经在使用吗啡,他不会进一步调查它。他甚至说:“毕竟这只是您的另一个标签”。

• Mini
    Mini 成员Posts:33

我有Fibromalgia in tears this morning as pain is so bad I have come off my medication Duloxatine as makes me so 4gettfull and like im in a daze all the time Im waiting for spinal surgery been waiting now 24 weeks they say its a 15 month wait The burning in my joints is so painful on flare ups but I just cant be on medication that makes me feel so awful just doesnt agree with me

我想知道天气2放弃我的Aqua有氧运动课,我每周做2次,直到我的手术后,我的脊柱上的2次在我的脊椎上是否有太多2号

麻烦是没有人在您等待4手术的情况下,在医院2遵循的计划是不好的2,正确2做什么

我在我的楼梯上挣扎着爬上uo,我想在地面上找到2个直播的地方

老实说,我的生活从未如此低落,我什至无法保持一段恋爱关系,就像我讨厌自己4结束时,像这样掉下来的汽车毁了我的生活prolapsed disc I just feel like I want my life over im fed up waiting 4 my ops I feel 4 u all having pain as its awful enjoy ur day

• Mandy
    Mandy 成员Posts:7

我认为这些医生需要更友善,更多的理解不会不对劲,让我如此生气。

• Mandy

• 乔纳
    乔纳 成员Posts:393

嗨,曼迪,

一些医生认识到菲布罗有些不喜欢迈克说这是一个标签。They don’t know what’s wrong and don’t have the finances within the nhs govt guidelines to find out I’ve been appalled by my treatment 9 years ago they said fybro and I’ve fought bitterly since then and X-rays have shown osteoarthritis in nearly every bone in my body plus a skin condition I’m also autoimmune and have iron deficiency with high inflammation markers felt dreadful for years but all I got was oh it’s not that bad well I said it is that bad and until you suffer it then don’t comment needless to say I’m non compliant or a serial attender I’ve even been called hysterical a bone spur in my spine pushes on a nerve I couldn’t raise my right arm seen by a dr who was 6 months away from qualifying and insulted so I was calm told him straight what I thought and left (non compliant) I’m angry, hurt and humiliated but now I won’t go near one, one even yawned when I was explaining my pain guess he read front page of my notes fibromyalgia

希望您能找到一位理解的医生,并得到您应得的帮助

love Jona

• Mandy

谢谢您的理解,您的善良。

• 乔纳
    乔纳 成员Posts:393

Just look after yourself and be kind to you

• Hi

I saw a consultant last year he tested different places pressure points on my body all were painful . He explained if they were tender n the way I have been feeling with exhaustion it was fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia goes hand in hand with oestoatheritis. He was very nice gave me a leaflet to explain. And recommended physio keep taking drugs from dr. I think def be kind to yourself n if you are tired rest dont feel bad cause morrow you can do a little exercise. Def helps take care tracie x

• 嗨,曼迪,

I have fibromyalgia as well as osteoarthritis. I take 40Mg of amitriptyline, there are a number of drugs in the same family as amitriptyline I would definitely push for something, it’s made a huge difference to the sleep I get but I have to say it doesn’t help the pain.

因为疼痛有2个每周的针灸和拔罐治疗,我还拥有一台具有纤维肌痛设置的机器,因此它的运行时间比其他设置更长,而且热量总是可以帮助我有一个小麦袋和一个热水瓶,我可以包裹在我的周围背部。

• Rosyrojo
    Rosyrojo 成员Posts:1
    编辑18. 2022年1月,19:16

17年前,我被诊断出FM。不久之后是RH。关节炎。我没有服用任何条件的处方药。过去对处方产生了不利影响。自我护理,决心和营养指导 - NHS无用。对于FM加速技术必不可少的。学会识别疲劳的发作。如果当时无法停止活动/工作。.尽快休息。从心理上讲,“我应该休息”,或者。 I’m doing little/nothing.. I’m on holiday.””(Even if you are not!!).

I take high dose turmeric capsules (with other ingredients) called {xxx}* . For FM I find high dose magnesium.. magnesium citrate/Elemental Mag. {xxx}* I have taken organic Chlorella 2tabs 500mg ea meal for over 20 years. Since then my iron levels have remained normal. And only had 1 virus during that time.

医学家在9年前向德国发送了“肠道肠道综合症”的测试。确认的肠道肠道综合征,即:不存在高限细菌的好肠道细菌。在4个月内,建议无麸质饮食和许多不同的Baccilus胶囊。然后确认了重新测试并正确水平的过剩细菌。从那以后,仍然没有麸质。关于与RH相关的泄漏态sysndrom+的许多研究;Arhritis和FM。与面筋很多相关。

切勿喝酒或烟。锻炼 - 能量允许时进行轻柔的步行。否则,选择一些“与肢体炎”家庭视频进行锻炼以支持肌肉关节柔韧性/力量。我每年只见两次顾问风湿病学家。坚持进行血液检查的副本,并向我的医学草药医生展示 /发送。所有私人待遇和昂贵。为收入有限的人而悲伤。对于像我们这样的人来说,可悲的是,NHS没有成为希望的服务。由于缺乏对非药物疗法的研究,对饮食/营养的知识/指导很少。自依赖必不可少的,但确实很努力!祝福和好运。

*编辑以删除产品名称。安娜(mod)

• 安娜
    安娜 ModeratorPosts:604
    编辑18. 2022年1月,19:19

你好@rosyrojoand welcome to the online community,

Thank you for joining in and telling us of your experiences with complementary treatments and medicine to help deal with your FM and arthritis. I also use the Versus Arthritis exercise videos and can highly recommend them to help keep flexible and reduce pain. I agree that self-care is so important too - well done for embracing that.

阅读您服用的补充药很有趣。他们并不适合所有人,但是有些人肯定会发现他们有帮助。但是,在停止处方药或开始服用补充药物之前,您应该始终先咨询GP或风湿病医生。

You might be interested to have a look at the Versus Arthritis website that discusses the benefits and risks of alternative and complementary treatments:

最好的祝愿,并继续发布,

安娜(mod)

• 我已经被处方了阿米托普林,但我也服用了姜黄,我觉得很有帮助。我的多肌痛再次爆发,所以我回到类固醇3周。衰老过程是如此残酷!

• 欢迎@eirianwen到在线社区

I see that you have been following this interesting thread and mention that as well as turmeric you are taking steroids to help you with a flare up of polymyalgia. As Anna says many people combine both types of treatment under guidance and work out what suits them.

我希望您有机会查看上述有关互补疗法,多肌痛和管理疼痛的各种链接。所有这些都提供了有趣的信息,毫无疑问会创建更多的问题或评论,因此请不要犹豫再次与我们联系并分享您自己的经验。

If it would be helpful to talk to someone do contact the Helpline

Take Care

Poppyjane

• 嗨.....我苏(Sue),除了手指和脚趾的OA外,我还被诊断出患有纤维。从那以后,我还发现自己的下背部,臀部和膝盖有OA。我被一位风湿病学家诊断出,他看见我两次,并将我送回GP。我见过2个GPS,他们显然不知道如何处理纤维。我当时患有高剂量的pregabalin,但是GP由于影响了我的肝脏而将其切下来。除了饮食和运动以自我管理之外,我被告知没有其他建议。无论多么温柔,锻炼都会使情况变得更糟。就在我的智慧结束时。我也有家人来找我的问题,只是想躲藏起来。我现在正在寻求咨询,希望这会有所帮助。 How does everyone else cope? Thank you for reading this

• 彼得
    彼得 ModeratorPosts:539

Hi@Crazycatlady55看看以下内容,它可能有一些有用的提示

• Hi Mandy, <\/p>

I have fibromyalgia as well as osteoarthritis. I take 40Mg of amitriptyline, there are a number of drugs in the same family as amitriptyline I would definitely push for something, it’s made a huge difference to the sleep I get but I have to say it doesn’t help the pain. <\/p>

For the pain have 2 weekly acupuncture and cupping treatments I also have a tens machine which has a fibromyalgia setting so it runs for a lot longer than other setting and heat always helps I have a wheat bag and a hot water bottle I can wrap around my back.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi Mandy, \\nI have fibromyalgia as well as osteoarthritis. I take 40Mg of amitriptyline, there are a number of drugs in the same family as amitriptyline I would definitely push for something, it’s made a huge difference to the sleep I get but I have to say it doesn’t help the pain. \\nFor the pain have 2 weekly acupuncture and cupping treatments I also have a tens machine which has a fibromyalgia setting so it runs for a lot longer than other setting and heat always helps I have a wheat bag and a hot water bottle I can wrap around my back. \\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2022-01-17T22:34:02+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":118803,"name":"Ltrus81","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Ltrus81","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wa.vanillicon.com\/v2\/a8a031bd975500207db1c1944b3beb45.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-01-17T20:18:47+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/689187#Comment_689187","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/689187#Comment_689187

• Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed after a long time of doctors not taking me seriously, but now I'm diagnosed there is no help they have just left me to get on with it.i feel let down and depressed.in pain every day and night and no light at the end of the tunnel<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed after a long time of doctors not taking me seriously, but now I'm diagnosed there is no help they have just left me to get on with it.i feel let down and depressed.in pain every day and night and no light at the end of the tunnel \\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-05-14T17:54:16+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":116323,"name":"Mandy","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Mandy","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w3.vanillicon.com\/v2\/3bb30e7b7a68a580c153eb2b49c9fdbf.svg","dateLastActive":"2021-09-19T16:30:35+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/54251\/fibromyalgia","embedType":"quote","name":"Fibromyalgia"}"> https://community.versusurthritis.org/discussion/54251/fibromyalgia

It’s very isolating. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2006. I’m pretty much left to get on with it. There’s no groups in my area, I don’t drive and have only family and limited friends support to rely on. Meds don’t do much and have many side effects which can be worse in the end. Learning to pace yourself is very important to helping minimise flares. Sometimes doing something that you really want can cause a flare, however sometimes it’s worth it depending on what the occasion is. If you know you have an important event coming up then rest as much as you can beforehand to reserve energy. It’s difficult to get family and friends to really understand the complexity of this condition, I found passing on links to websites useful so they could read up stuff at their leisure, that way they don’t have to sit and listen to lists of ailments associated with fibromyalgia. I think there should be more accessible resources available for people with long term chronic health conditions. Perhaps things will move forwards soon.

谁在线上

有
jamiea
jamiea
N1GEL
N1GEL
+4客人
Baidu