Partial Knee Replacement

Sheriffshufles
Sheriffshufles 成员帖子:6
edited 12. Sep 2021, 12:43 问好

嗨!我18天从PKR(左膝盖)wanted to share my experience so far. This forum has been incredibly helpful for me as i both prepared and recovered so i thought it only right to share any feedback i have. I am 42 with Psoriatic Arthritis. Grade 4 OA in the knee. I had been experiencing so much pain with stairs, sleeping and doing anything other than cycling.

准备PKR或TKR。将那些四边形射击!我花了一年的时间骑着固定的自行车,而男孩已经获得了回报!

您康复的95%是心理健康。您需要在正确的头部空间进入OP并从中恢复。这是我的外科医生给我的最好的建议,因为我对自己的痛苦感到非常沮丧。恢复时,请记住您会有好日子。接受这一点并庆祝胜利;大和小。

ICE, PHYSIO, REST. REPEAT. All three are equally important and ice is your best friend. Be militant with the ICE, PHYSIO, REST routine and commit to the physio programme you’ve been given - it will help you get that range back much quicker and will be the difference in how quickly you recover.

服用最初7天的疼痛药物来帮助您进行生理学 - 不要成为英雄。您会感谢自己!

当您需要时睡觉,不要与之抗争。这是您的身体恢复,是恢复过程的重要组成部分。

第7天:根据我的生理学的建议,我和伴侣(和拐杖)尝试了10-15分钟的步行路程。使它缓慢而轻松,每天尝试重复。

在第14天,我能够以正常的膝盖弯曲的方式走上楼梯。我非常开心。

Staples came out at day 15 and this was a big relief. This has also helped me stretch even further.

在第15天,我也被骑着一辆固定的自行车,第16天后,我一直在我的Peloton上进行20分钟的风景。第一分钟很艰难 - 我不会撒谎。但是你的肌肉和膝盖会伸展,在第一分钟之后,我轻松移动膝盖。

第18天(今天),我以正常的膝盖弯曲的方式走下楼梯。另一个大的里程碑!我还为我的Physio常规增加了30分钟的步行路程。我现在再次休息 - 休息是恢复的重要部分(我需要学习的东西!)。我的调味料也今天也脱颖而出 - 很高兴看到伤口第一天的进展!

从药物的角度来看,除非在夜晚绝对需要(这往往是最不舒服的时候,否则我现在会离开任何止痛药。

Everyone’s journey will be different and it’s important to remember this. Don’t kick yourself (not that you can anyway!) if you don’t have a good day. It happens.

我希望这对你们中的人们考虑或即将通过PKR/TKR有帮助 - 如果您有的话,很高兴回答任何问题!非常感谢那些分享了自己的旅程并帮助我的人。

旅程继续!

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员帖子:26,718

你好呀。我希望情况保持良好。您非常希望将其发布以帮助他人。我有3个TKR和两个THR,几乎同意您所说的。我只是强调,没有一种尺寸的东西,甚至钉书钉也有所不同。但是,是的,练习和休息是恢复良好的关键。你听起来做得很好。出色的!

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:1,006

谢谢@SheriffShuffles

For taking the time to post this 'blog'/diary to help others who may be in a similar position in future

Best wishes

艾伦.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton 成员帖子:27,563
    edited 14. Sep 2021, 13:41

杰出的@SheriffShuffles

这目前与我无关,但可能是将来。

For plenty of others too

如果您有时间且做得很好,请尽量保持最新状态!

小心

• Hi there I hope you are ok and back 2 your self & in less pain I agree with all u have said everyone is different but I am a believer in mental fitness Meditation & exercise ♀️ ️ & listening 2 your body & not pushing beyond your limits I always do a tick chart 4 my days after ops & do chair exercises if I can’t stand well & go 4 a little walk using my Walker to build up my strength everyday also I get into a warm bath every morning & evening to keep trying 2 bend my knee I do sets I have had 3 knee replacements and hip waiting 4 another new knee as It has corrosion on it & has stopped bending had it done twice already other leg that I recently had done is a totally different kind of knee and I have no problems with I’m also having my spine done as I have a prolapsed disc been in waiting list now for 27 weeks 4 my spine & 23 for my knee replacement there’s up to a 15 month wait at mo I’m so looking 4 ward to getting it done I can’t wait to be able 2 dance again & get rid of spasms in my legs

很多

• Suelema
    Suelema 成员帖子:14

您所写的所有内容都同意我知道在几周后膝盖替换后需要做的事情,因此感谢您分享您的经验。我今年73岁,但同意心态不仅是应对恢复的最重要因素,而且是减少疼痛经历的最重要因素。

谁在线上

艾伦
艾伦
+1来宾
Baidu