与RA无法处理我的新生活

我想我应该写在这里,看看其他人有同样的感觉。我被诊断出患有风湿性关节炎在23岁的现在,我24,发现很难应对一切药物,疼痛我完全失去了自己的事实。我刚开始生物治疗,一切都是让我不知所措。我有非常糟糕的焦虑和抑郁现在我每天在边缘。我不知道如何适应自己现在我感觉我总是希望我可以回到当我还是好的。

评论

• Arthuritis
    Arthuritis 成员职位:372年

@Becca22你好!只是对你的其他职位!你并不孤单。我们不能让它让我们失望。温斯顿·丘吉尔刚刚合适的词语,在战斗。当经过地狱,继续,不要停!

我们正在与RA,我们的使命是尽我们所能,和留意避免不同意我们的事情,和帮助。

算是祝福每小时没有痛苦…希望将会有更多。

• Arthuritis
    Arthuritis 成员职位:372年

@Becca22请不要绝望,当你失意时,提醒自己,你并不孤单,这里所有的人在RA社区支持对方当我们痛苦。

• 赶快@Becca22

首先你经历的是很正常的,因为它发生在我们大多数人后不久得到诊断。前几年是粗略的,因为你正在经历的问题,你从来没有。药物,疼痛似乎让你感觉少了很多像你自己。我试图收集尽可能多的信息,我可以我的条件以及可能的处理方式。在这个平台上,你会得到第一手信息的人经历了相同的。没有1治愈,你必须去througha数量的他们得到一个适合你的工作。

不要拿自己感觉更好,你之前的诊断,因为它不会帮助,而是会让你沮丧对我们的条件,因为它加剧了有害的症状。试着生活在现在和花1天时间最终你会感觉很棒。

祝你最好的!

• 谢谢你的理解,几个月来我没有做的很好,因为被压抑。几乎不能吃的和喝的,我注意到我感觉很糟糕,但我想获得一些治疗这些事情。再次感谢你。xx

• Lisa_R
    Lisa_R 机器人职位:6

嗨贝嘉,抱歉听到你的问题。我想让你知道,你并不孤单。我们都在这里作为一个团队来支持你和我们所有的人都与我们生活中各种问题。你有试过咨询心理学家?如果不是,请方法精神卫生中心的专家为您治疗。希望你能早日康复,回来你更年长的自己。

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人职位:1335年
    编辑18。2022年1月,09:11

@Becca22道歉,我只需要欢迎劫持你的线程@Lisa_R在线社区。

丽莎你好可爱,见到你,看到你的第一篇文章也是帮助别人。

你不要说这形式的关节炎,但你的按摩的经验(在其他文章中)是非常有趣的我将附上几个链接,几乎肯定会让你感兴趣,也可能会给贝嘉关于这个主题的更多信息:

我期待着看到你未来的职位。

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

• 被诊断出患有血清反应阳性的rhumatoid关节炎2年前我还不能掌握它变得更糟我能感觉到它,我不知道如何接受和控制这种疼痛不断。? ! !

• 我很抱歉听到你有这样一个艰难的时期。出于兴趣,你一直被禁叶酸,如果是这样的话,多长时间?我只问,因为甲氨蝶呤当我开始,我开始有不好的焦虑。我正在一个叶酸平板电脑一个星期(前一天我注射)。

结果焦虑是由于低叶酸。我现在把它一周6天(只是想念的日子注入),我感觉好得多。

• 谢谢☺️我需要叶酸24小时后甲氨蝶呤说实话我真的感觉有点提升情绪有点让我觉得有点动机但出于某种原因没有工作我使用我称之为耀斑1一个星期2星期我有手腕酸痛或肘部脚膝盖完全可控的但从一个月前开始逐渐变得更加规律然后一起手腕和膝盖疼得要死消失3天后其他手腕右脚肿我不能穿袜子或教练或拖鞋现在每天都感觉我全身肿附近足够我不能用我的手臂手指没有严重的疼痛我阻碍,因为我的脚和膝盖似乎并不在疼痛和肿胀消退但最糟糕的是我的手腕一起都变得无法忍受经常疼睡不着因为轻微的运动伤害某些夜晚我在床上坐起来哭我的眼睛像个婴儿1因为疼痛2因为我不希望它是我的自私的方式但我不能帮助它。我失去了我的房子我的妻子我的报酬优厚的工作,我7岁的男孩是我的一号门将的原因我还在这里变得如此糟糕,这都是由于因为我SRA生活的疾病改变我很抱歉如果这让你感觉但我听到保持乐观快乐的思考我不能看到当我在极度的痛苦哭泣我的心,我自己在地板上沙发上或在早上4点在床上坐起来,我2年刚刚开始。!一些在这里甲型肝炎RA多年我透支曲马多萘普生和痛苦的每一天都是破坏虽然每天我所有的药物都采取规定的信不工作我的医生似乎不想知道什么也听我的风湿病学家我开始认为他不是真实的我的3个月约会变成了有6个月,但也没有回电话抱歉在这样一个下坡滑坡,通过但我不能积极思考的不是1位并不是每个人都是一样的请不要恐慌我呻吟希望我祈祷你能在上面,一个正常的生活,与和管理你的生活条件我没有强大到足以保护整个身体攻击我通过黔驴技穷了,感觉就像我是一个失败者在一切生活有我53岁,没有什么可以把我的注意力从痛苦. .对不起

• 我的心飞向了你,我知道院长感觉当疼痛淹没一切。

你听起来就像你迫切需要适当的医疗帮助带来痛苦和抑郁和焦虑。尤其难如果你觉得医生不听你的。

我希望其他人更有见识这个网站可以指出前进的道路。

• 谢谢珊瑚但是的最令人沮丧的一部分,这是我的专业医疗建议的最小基本上与我的医生并没有回答,但听很多遗憾等一切我知道80%来自)谢天谢地,万维网上像你这样的人,每个人都可以可怕但也启发有时我希望没有完全抛弃任何良好的积极的想法麻了这不是我的意图每个人都正在经历自己的独特的方式应对更多的积极成功的结果比消极和它试图保持微笑是我偶尔做我在世界之巅的时候照顾放轻松,发现一个很好的朋友,能理解你的痛苦,而不是看到它有时可以震动!但大多数人真正善良和支持窒息自己在这些以及更多的人们和我们谈谈变化大重量牵引你为你祈祷和保持微笑。谢谢

• YvonneH
    YvonneH 成员职位:1076年

@dean68

我将回复你其他讨论“江郎才尽”可以被发现在这里

伊冯

https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/56391/wits-end

• thank you ☺️ i have to take folic 24hrs after my methotrexate to be honest i actually feel a bit of a lift in moods which kinda makes me find a bit of motivation but for some reason something isn’t working i used to get i call them flares 1 a week to 2 weeks i’d have a sore wrist or elbow foot knee quite manageable but starting a month ago became more regular gradually then wrist and knee together hurt like hell goes away 3 days later other wrist right foot swollen i couldn’t wear socks or trainer or slippers now it’s every day feels my whole body is swollen near enough i can’t use my arms fingers without serious pain i’m hobbling because of my feet and knees don’t seem to subside in pain and swelling but worst of all my wrists both together have become unbearable constantly in pain can’t sleep because slight movements hurt some nights i’m sitting up in bed crying my eyes out like a baby 1 because of the pain 2 because i don’t want it to be me i that’s selfish in a way but i can’t help it ..i lost my house my wife my well paid job and my 7 year old boy who’s my No1 reason i’m still here it got so bad and it was all due and because of my SRA life changing disease i’m sorry if this has put you on a down feeling but i’m hearing stay positive think happy thoughts i can’t see how when i’m in excruciating pain sobbing my heart out to myself either on the floor on sofa or 4am in the morning sitting up in bed and i’m 2 years in i’m just starting.! some on here hav had RA for years i’m maxing out on tramadol every day naproxen as well and the pain is busting though daily all my meds are taken as prescribed to the letter it’s not working my GP don’t seem want to know listen nothing else my rheumatologist i’m starting to think he’s not real my 3 months appointments have turned into ever 6 months now but never get a call back sorry to be on such a downhill slippery slope and passing it on but i can’t think positive about any of this not 1 bit not everyone is the same don’t panic please on my moaning hopefully and i pray your get on top and live a normal life and live with and manage with your condition me i’m not strong enough to defend a whole out bodily attack i’m passed my wits end feels like i’m a loser in everything life’s got i’m 53 yrs old and nothing can take my mind off my pain .. sorry 😢<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"thank you ☺️ i have to take folic 24hrs after my methotrexate to be honest i actually feel a bit of a lift in moods which kinda makes me find a bit of motivation but for some reason something isn’t working i used to get i call them flares 1 a week to 2 weeks i’d have a sore wrist or elbow foot knee quite manageable but starting a month ago became more regular gradually then wrist and knee together hurt like hell goes away 3 days later other wrist right foot swollen i couldn’t wear socks or trainer or slippers now it’s every day feels my whole body is swollen near enough i can’t use my arms fingers without serious pain i’m hobbling because of my feet and knees don’t seem to subside in pain and swelling but worst of all my wrists both together have become unbearable constantly in pain can’t sleep because slight movements hurt some nights i’m sitting up in bed crying my eyes out like a baby 1 because of the pain 2 because i don’t want it to be me i that’s selfish in a way but i can’t help it ..i lost my house my wife my well paid job and my 7 year old boy who’s my No1 reason i’m still here it got so bad and it was all due and because of my SRA life changing disease i’m sorry if this has put you on a down feeling but i’m hearing stay positive think happy thoughts i can’t see how when i’m in excruciating pain sobbing my heart out to myself either on the floor on sofa or 4am in the morning sitting up in bed and i’m 2 years in i’m just starting.! some on here hav had RA for years i’m maxing out on tramadol every day naproxen as well and the pain is busting though daily all my meds are taken as prescribed to the letter it’s not working my GP don’t seem want to know listen nothing else my rheumatologist i’m starting to think he’s not real my 3 months appointments have turned into ever 6 months now but never get a call back sorry to be on such a downhill slippery slope and passing it on but i can’t think positive about any of this not 1 bit not everyone is the same don’t panic please on my moaning hopefully and i pray your get on top and live a normal life and live with and manage with your condition me i’m not strong enough to defend a whole out bodily attack i’m passed my wits end feels like i’m a loser in everything life’s got i’m 53 yrs old and nothing can take my mind off my pain .. sorry 😢 \\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2022-02-17T10:24:06+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":120072,"name":"dean68","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/dean68","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6031919\/uploads\/userpics\/3UG2MNAUNGY6\/nY6BV8NTCUY9A.png","dateLastActive":"2023-01-30T09:46:59+00:00","banned":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/690653#Comment_690653","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/690653 Comment_690653

我很抱歉你正在经历这个。我认为这取决于你在哪里接受治疗。我一直和我很幸运,虽然让我的药物分类,已经有点打击,小姐。我一直服用萘普生和扑热息痛,但被短疗程的类固醇在8月以来首次有可怕的痛苦。我的天哪改变游戏规则。在我的第二个很多类固醇,新类风湿性关节炎药物。请不要现在放弃。与谁保持联系打开处理。我住在英国西南,和我们有帮助,我们可以戒指。他们通常在几天回到我。祈祷你得到这个可怕的疼痛控制。

• Becca22,

我认为焦虑和抑郁是很常见的,当你不得不应对关节炎。希望一旦你的生物治疗开始工作你会感觉更像你的旧自我&这反过来将有助于你的情绪。Frogmorton说你还是贝卡。

我希望你的疼痛很快,我们在这里为你。

Baidu