Updates to the Online Community
我们将于5月24日星期二更新在线社区。这将论坛的外观更改为“列表视图”,以使查找在哪里发布更轻松的任务。

繁荣和萧条

A few weeks ago I had a good couple of weeks. I felt energised and maybe did too much physical activities. Then I woke up one morning a few days ago in agony. My knees were so painfull. I felt totally wiped out. I spent 2 days just sat on the sofa with my feet up dozing off every now and then. Iv heard this called /he boom and bust effect. Anybody else experienced this?

注释

• 百合
    百合 成员Posts:1,504

是的,我可以完全与此联系。我在星期五上班时做了太多的工作,脚下呆了8个小时,而不是计划4.我回到家的路。我在过去的四天里已经在沙发上擦了一下,扔了止痛药。经验教训...现在逐渐使自己再次回到世界,

• 这很烦人。您认为以后不会遭受痛苦
  • That feeling of *can do* suckers you every time doesn't it. I'm paying the price now and have been for the last 3 solid weeks with a flair in my wrist and fingers, fortunately it's in my left hand and arm or I would be totally snookered.

• 百合

I don’t learn, did far too much in the garden on Saturday and my entire body was welded to the mattress on Sunday. Woke up at 11.30. My husband had already been out for a run and was getting ready to go out again when I woke up.

• kazandnoo
    kazandnoo 成员Posts:122
    It's hard when the body won't keep up with the mind!
  • Yvonneh
    Yvonneh AdministratorPosts:1,049

我也学习的教训,只是失去了一个周末!最终以偏头痛型头痛,更容易说出哪些关节并没有受到太大的伤害!

One day … although after over 15 years possibly not

Take care everyone

Yvonne x

• 百合

这听起来很痛苦,希望您现在感觉好些,

• 这是众所周知的Arther症状,我们都必须接受我们可以做的事情并改变我们的生活方式。尽管我在过去的四十年中一直这样做,但直到我参加疼痛诊所课程之前,这是由导师在如此鲜明的现实中揭示的。听起来您需要GPS转介到该课程中?

its a grin, honest!

• 这句话的精神愿意发出健康警告,因为身体通常不在同一页面上。缺席了10周后,我已经回到了Physio LED PILATES(不是我的选择)你个傻冒!!我做了头几周,觉得我被一辆公共汽车撞了,我的身体花了几天时间才能赶紧震惊,只是在本周的第二届会议上。我的肌肉大部分时间仍然感觉像果冻一样,我觉得我已经失去了很大的力量,希望它能很快回来,因为我花了3年的时间才能像锁定之前一样出色。刚完成一次会议,所以我要喝杯茶,我想我也赢得了饼干。

• 克鲁斯西
    克鲁斯西 机器人Posts:119

我倾向于看我还能做什么,我t surprised me how much I can manage. I get more out of an hour a day in the garden than I ever did by tackling the thing like a military manoeuvre. I never liked or was any good at decorating, so having a legitimate excuse for not doing any is fine by me. I struggle to get in and out of low slung cars, so I now drive a far more suitable SUV, and guess what? I much prefer it. I have my 5 miles a day dog walk, I occasionally get back pain towards the end of it, but how is a 73 year old (on Sunday) expect to feel?

总而言之,我还在这里,呼吸,饮食,有些不是

• Hope you have a good birthday on Sunday Crookesey.

• Sharon_k
    Sharon_k ModeratorPosts:357

thank you for this amazing thread, it got us all thinking about this issue at Versus Arthritis and Joseph Loades, a physiotherapist based at the Royal Blackburn Hospital agreed to put together his thoughts for us to share with you too. As we know it's good to look at things from different angles and to grow our understanding. So thank you everyone and@DODGYKNEES分享您的思想和经验,并激发我们的极大启发

最好的祝愿

Sharon

• Thanx Sharon
  • 我确切地知道你的意思。您必须每天考虑您的活动水平。如果我在园艺,我将知道第二天我会受到苦难,因此请进行相应的计划。我已经过了很多时间了,第二天我就像一个瘫痪。当我认为18个月前我每周步行60至70英里时,令人沮丧。我是一位敬业的漫步者,步行英格兰南部的大部分地区,但现在4到5英里,我痛苦不堪。至少要说[电子邮件保护]

• 百合

我也是@漫步者, it’s rubbish isn’t it. From the mountain tops to ASDA, and it takes me longer to recover from the shopping trip than it ever did from a 12 mile circuit fell walk.

• @lilymary从山顶到阿斯达。哈哈。

• 百合
    编辑5. 2020年10月16日:13

@漫步者I walked into the village yesterday to post a letter, forgot the stamps, walked home and back into the village to post said letter. Normally less than 5 minutes each way. It was a painful shuffle each way and I was in agony when I got home, I spent the day wiped out on the sofa, and the pain still hasn't subsided. I dream of doing 4 or 5 miles, but it's physically impossible, even on the flat. I just feel pathetic, having spent most of my adult life and all my family holiday when younger going up mountain,s, latterly including the Himalayas.

Still, first steroid injection due on Thursday, let's hope it works, cos this is just utter pants and I'm sick of it. What I don't understand is a friend is due for her hip replacement in a few days, and she's still capable of walking her dogs every day. I can't even make it to the post box without limping like Tiny Tim. Sorry, feeling really jaded today.

• @lilymaryfrom what I understand arthritis and it's symptoms affects people differently from day to day.

我知道说起来容易做起来容易,但要保持积极的态度。根据我的经验,疲劳伴随着疲劳。希望你好

• 百合

谢谢@DODGYKNEES,对不起。这是一个艰难的一周。@漫步者,也要向您道歉,我并不是要将您拖入我的抱怨中。

• @lilymary好的抱怨有时是好的。

• 气波!
    气波! 成员Posts:2,424

The trouble with a good whinge is that it’s a negative feeling alas one many of us fall into? We need to find a positive thought that we can hold in our minds that supports where we want and need to be.

这是一个训练我们的思想朝积极思想训练的问题,而不是更容易找到消极思想。积极的思想通过支持我们的思想来支持我们脆弱的身体。我不想生活在绝望的坑中,我太多了,无法过上美好的生活。

我刚刚吃了我昨天用一瓶末日酒吧洗净的鸡肉炖肉,带有GC的视频通话,并写了这片积极的信息。

its a grin, honest!

• 百合

You're quite right, but I also think being honest with yourself about the fact that you feel rubbish can also be constructive, and reaching out to others can be a helpful start to turning the corner. I have spent almost my entire adult life being totally self reliant, but I can say from experience that it's a mixed blessing! Having the support of others is a wonderful new feeling for me.

我的哦calling me for dinner and wine. They help too!

• 气波!
    气波! 成员Posts:2,424

是的,莉莉说的话有很多,学习我们的极限是一种积极的经历,何时休息和何时移动会有所帮助。也许这些事情是细微差别的问题?一条不断移动的分界线,我们必须学会不要跨越较暗的思想?有趣的!

its a grin, honest!

谁在线上

Helpline_team
Helpline_team
jamiea
jamiea
Janeandrews_60
Janeandrews_60
活泼
活泼
拍马屁
拍马屁