Shielding again!!!!!

Did any one watch the government briefing today?????? Guys I think people that are shielding have been put out to pasture yet again. Absolutely deplorable ☹️☹️☹️

注释

• StickyWicket
    StickyWicket Member帖子:26,975

我没有看广播,但我想知道您认为政府可以做什么。我们之所以屏蔽,是因为我们很脆弱。我们很容易受到伤害,直到有一种可靠的疫苗,对我们而言,这不是现场直播的疫苗。坦率地说,我认为这个政府完全处理了大流行,但我真的看不到他们如何能为我们造成一些魔力。你有什么想法?

• 你好,我与之相关的是进一步的屏蔽。我像成千上万的人一样苦苦挣扎,所以我不会很快跑出。谢谢你。
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member帖子:1,582
    编辑15. 2020年6月,19:55

I’m not shielding but I am supporting some who are. I go out as little as possible, as frankly I just don’t enjoy it any more. When I do go out, I very obviously steer round people like mad, and most are polite when they realise this and do likewise if they were getting a bit close. I’m very concerned not to be the one who introduces the virus into someone’s life.

i’m not being ageist, but I find it’s people below their mid twenties who are least aware of distancing, but tbh I probably would have been at their age too, I don’t think young people are as risk aware, it comes with age, along with arthritis etc.

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member帖子:31,520

我不会期望结束屏蔽,直到有疫苗,我就开始屏蔽,然后才被告知,因为这是常识。我知道我是少数派,大多数人的利益将永远是首先出现的,他们的需求和需求更容易计算和管理。我没有观看广播,但听到了同样的表明,屏蔽规则仍然存在,这并不奇怪,因为基本上什么都没有改变。我预计本月或下个月初的一封信将在四月共有四封信。如果这样做,我不会感到惊讶,如果不这样做,我也不会感到惊讶。

我不希望直到明年的某个时候出去,但是没关系。我与朋友保持联系,我能够逗乐自己,并意识到我很幸运能处于错误的终结状态,我的艰难院子已经完成了。我了解到八岁的时候,其他人总是比我拥有更好的甜食,但我的甜食也比其他人更好。DD

• Kazza52
    Kazza52 Member帖子:74

我仍然在屏蔽,正如我完全同意的上述一些帖子中提到的那样,我觉得直到有疫苗,如果我们冒险去商店,我们仍然会非常脆弱。我个人不会出去。我不想与可能默默携带病毒的人排队数小时。我需要在线订购的任何东西对我来说是更安全的选择。

我确实认为,由于医疗状况等,我们正在屏蔽的我们被遗忘了。自3月以来,我们已经遵循了严格的指导方针,但我所知,我必须继续屏蔽直到6月30日。

Stay safe everyone

• Kazza52

我刚刚在我当地的广播电台上听到卫生部长马特·汉考克(Matt Hancock)的声明,所有目前屏蔽的人将在下一阶段的屏蔽阶段不久收到政府的来信。他们为什么必须写信给我们?他们为什么还不能在电视上的每日简报中宣布这一消息?自三月份以来,我一直在屏蔽,我希望我们所有的屏蔽我们所有的人都会早日得到政府的详细指导。

每个人都安全。

• StickyWicket
    StickyWicket Member帖子:26,975

Kazza,您在写作时,您在上一篇文章中陷入困境。与可能默默携带病毒的人排队数小时。我需要在线订购的任何东西对我来说是”

That is true. The government can say whatever it likes but we still remain vulnerable and I shall continue to take all precautions whatever I'm told.

In my neck of the woods there is very little virus but, until there's a vaccine and a speedy, effective test and trace system, we remain at risk whatever Matt Hancock says or writes. Surely the more shielders complain, the more pressure the government is under to relax things whether or not it is in our best interests?

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member帖子:31,520

Oh gawd, tomorrow people will be asking me if have had my new letter. Eye-roll.

屏蔽的一系列原因相当广泛,也许父母代表孩子收到的信件包含不同的信息,这些信息与患有哮喘的成年人有关,这可能再次与具有固体器官移植的人不同。为了在简报中介绍所有这些,并假设所有盾牌都会粘在屏幕上,也许是在询问过多的非专业人士白厅普通话。我承认我不看日常病毒的讲话,它是乏味的,重复的,通常不准确的内容(在4月底,我在100,000次测试的惨败之后感到绝望)。我想知道,官员们花费更少的时间准备和表现更多,可以在实际需要完成的情况下实现更多。DD

• silverfoxxxx
    silverfoxxxx Member帖子:125
    My worry is, I won’t have any choice as I have a job, they will pay me while I’m off as long as I have a letter from the NHS but obviously if they it’s safe when it isn’t then I’m not sure how that will work out for me.
  • Kazza52

是的,我想知道将要发送的信件是否会根据每个人的医疗状况进行量身定制。我也喜欢Silverfoxxxx有一份工作,我必须为雇主提供从NHS收到的信件“以保持他们更新”。我只需要等待,看看这封信到达时所说的话。

保重并保持安全

• I work for the NHS frontline and have been shielding since April having already worked for three weeks before I received a letter. I am very anxious about returning to work so soon. My consultant advised I carry on as I am for the near future, how long that is I have no idea. It has been suggested that I may have to consider working elsewhere within my place of work! This is not something I want to even contemplate.

• PaulW
    PaulW Member帖子:12

我在DMARDS上,但仍在上班,过着正常的生活。

我确实在参观超市和拥挤的地方提出预防措施。

Live your life with a healthy dose of common sense and precautions and you'll be fine.

• Ajolly
    Ajolly Member帖子:59
    编辑18. 2020年6月,20:58

你好@680kmc,,,,

欢迎来到论坛,很高兴您加入了我们。很遗憾得知您度过了艰难的时期。对于您无法工作和处理不知道何时能够回去的不确定性的不确定性,这一定令人难以置信。论坛上的许多成员和主持人也在屏蔽,可以理解和同情您的经历。

Given you work for the NHS, I’m sure you are aware on of the latest advice from the UK Government but just in case it’s helpful I’ve provided the link to the information on our website.

如果您想摆脱当前状况,我们在我们的Chit-Chat论坛上进行了许多与之相关的非关节炎/冠状病毒与对话,欢迎您加入。

最良好的祝愿,

Alice

• 谢谢爱丽丝欢迎我。我想知道论坛上是否有人患有GCA,我去年被诊断出患有GCA,以及他们如何在此封锁下进行管理。
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,878
    Yes, I wonder if the letters that will be sent out will be tailored to each person's medical condition. I too like Silverfoxxxx have a job and I have to provide my employer with correspondence that I receive from the NHS "to keep them updated". I will just have to wait and see what the letter says when it arrives.<\/p>

Take care and stay safe<\/p>

🐶<\/span><\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Yes, I wonder if the letters that will be sent out will be tailored to each person's medical condition. I too like Silverfoxxxx have a job and I have to provide my employer with correspondence that I receive from the NHS \\\"to keep them updated\\\". I will just have to wait and see what the letter says when it arrives.\\n\\nTake care and stay safe\\n\"},{\"insert\":{\"emoji\":{\"emojiChar\":\"🐶\"}}},{\"insert\":\"\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2020-06-18T12:03:05+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":114177,"name":"Kazza52","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Kazza52","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w6.vanillicon.com\/v2\/6d9c15bf49ea58b9d3f04df6c7cee6c3.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-02-21T21:40:55+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/669317#Comment_669317","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/669317#Comment_669317

That was the impression I got too@kazza52That some will be advised to stay inside longer and others will be allowed out if they want to. In general life we should all do what we feel comfortable with. I'm doing nowt!

我想,如果人们没有一封信会让某些人感到非常焦虑,那么很多工作场所都会希望他们回来。

Time will tell....

是的,有或肯定been people on here with Giant cell Arteritis@680kmc. You could put it in the search button and see what comes up?

• Kazza52

HI everyone,

我刚刚在BBC新闻上听说,他们正在做论文评论,即政府正在考虑“增强的屏蔽”。这实际上是什么意思?

由于类风湿关节炎,我明天在休假四个月后重新上班,当我在办公室工作时,我的雇主已向我发送了所有健康和安全指南,因为他们现在已经采取了19个安全措施。

我的雇主还对我说,如果我将来需要再次屏蔽,那么他们就不会付钱给我。我从事工作已有近23年的时间,全职工作。如果我将来会收到一封信,建议我再次屏蔽,那么我将不得不仔细考虑一下,因为我不能没有收入。让人们全职工作的人是一个困难。还有其他人对此有意见吗?

每个人都安全。

卡伦

• silverfoxxxx
    I’m in the same boat and return to work Friday, I am concerned as I work in a supermarket and they have not said anything to me other than I’ll be wearing a mask, I’m not sure that makes it Covid secure for me?? Also been told further absence will not be paid, I believe it should be, whether funded by the government in full or part government part the company, I don’t believe the work environment will be safe now and if things get worse then obviously it will become even less safe for me.
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member帖子:1,582

That's awful, it does seem like people who are shielding again, at the Govt's request, are being thrown out with the bath water this time. Surely if they were eligible for payment first time around they should be so again, given that (a) this isn't their fault and (b) it's being imposed by the Govt as part of the same ongoing circumstances? Or am I reading this wrong? I'm self employed so I can manage risk and make those decisions for myself, but it has knocked a huge hole in my income.

• silverfoxxxx
    在我的第一次上班时,一半是在工作中进行的一半,所有5分钟的会议就会遇到我的感受,并且没有讨论任何更改以帮助我的回报,除了戴上口罩。
  • 莫夫
    莫夫 Member帖子:67

There is a lot of uncertainty and anxiety around returning to work, especially for those who have been shielding or supporting someone who has. We have updated our website with some frequently asked questions, links to appropriate advice for each nation is also included. Check out the guidance below from Versus Arthritis, Government and ACAS websites.

与你的经理谈论任何你甲型肝炎的担忧e, raise it with your HR team and / or union if you feel concerned that your employer is not following guidelines.

Who's Online

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
五
忘记了
忘记了
Baidu