“超级”星期六

Well it has started, our local website (Cornwall Live) has reported that the roads are full of caravans and cars coming this way, the one and only Service Station car park in Cornwall was full last night, there have been several crashes on the roads. As one local put it "Here comes the canned virus!" There is absolutely nothing "super" about it and just reinforces the decision to stay at home, the second wave will undoubtedly hit by the end of the month and I am scared that it will be worse this time round down here.

Comments

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member文章:1,992

看看这种状态:

罐装病毒

确实有罐装病毒!

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo Member文章:126
    Oh dear what is wrong with people? Stay put as much as you can and stay safe is my motto.
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member文章:1,582
    We live in the Lake Districi, so I share your pain. Our very good local has wisely decided not to open today, they are doing a phased opening later in the week. There’s no way I’m venturing out to the “honeypot” areas till ppl have calmed down. Sadly the traffic and huge volume of tourists is the reason we don’t go down to Cornwall, it’s warmer, but more crowded than staying at home
  • Crookesey
    Crookesey Bots文章:119

We are on the edge of the Peak District and all that I’ve noticed different to the norm is a veritable plethora of cyclists and joggers along with terrible car parking. Unbroken white lines don’t appear to count anymore and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a top of the range SUV actually parked on a traffic island.

但是,无论曾经是乐观主义者,我希望一些骑自行车的人和慢​​跑者会看到定期运动的感觉,当看似无形的警察开始引起兴趣时,将票和拖曳。我很快就走了狗,所以不会注意到任何酒吧的活动,但是说许多人已经永久关闭了几年了。

• Kazza52
    Kazza52 Member文章:74

Looking at the press/tv yesterday relating to Super Saturday there will be a second wave as people not properly social distancing in pubs and people in their masses descending to popular tourist attractions, causing road gridlocks, accidents, etc.

现在,锁定已经缓解了该病毒第二次峰值的风险是真实的,但是有些人似乎并没有意识到这一点,并且像他们确实锁定一样行事。

我正在屏蔽,害怕进入外界,但是我会格外小心,并严格遵守社会疏远。

每个人都安全。

• Mike1

显然,周末,有80,000人 - 露营者,大篷车和露营车 - 进入德文郡和康沃尔郡!我想知道有多少人在“天气下”有多少感觉,但决定冒险。我完全了解人们在“被锁定”这么长时间之后希望改变风景的愿望,但他们必须考虑当前的大流行状况和传播病毒的风险,尤其是看到那些在酒吧之后未能社交距离的人的场景打开。国家信托基金会在康沃尔角(Cape Cornwall)拥有自己的土地,并在周五竖立了迹象,称“不过夜”,惊讶,周六早上令人惊讶的是,有3辆露营车货车进入了该地点并在一夜之间停放。

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member文章:27,878

@mike1

Don't forget those who are asymptomatic. They don't even know if they are ill!

安全第一是必须保护自己和保持up out own precautions.

照顾大家

• Dreamdaisy
    Dreamdaisy Member文章:31,520

The unsurprising news is three pubs, spread across England, have had to shut up shop again due to customers testing positive for covid. There is undoubtedly a very fine line to be trodden in trying to restart the economy whilst keeping the masses happy but meeting the challenge of social distancing after five pints will be too much for many to grasp.

他们的测试引起了我的脑海中的一些疑问,首先是客户测试的原因以及在哪里。在酒吧里,在停车场?由于仍有一些人需要测试无法再次进行测试,因此我们社会的狡猾优先事项浮出水面。DD

• Mike1

This is exactly what we do not need and what we feared by "opening up" again. All of the shops in this street are "non-essentials" i.e. souvenirs, high priced clothes etc; not somewhere a local would shop unless buying a pressie. It is obvious, therefore, that they are holiday makers and holiday makers that cannot read at that! Not to mention not a mask in sight.

0_ives-done.jpg

这只是加强了这样一个事实,即如果一个人不想捕获病毒并冒险死亡,别无选择,只能待在家里,继续努力去购物,几天内看不到任何人,增加焦虑和加深的抑郁症。哦,活着真是一种快乐!我的猫是我唯一的救星。

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member文章:26,975

I don't know about herd immunity but I think there's definitely a 'herd mentality' ie if people see others doing things then they assume it's OK. There are plenty who never listen to a Covid broadcast or read a newspaper and get all their information from friends via Facebook and the like. I can see no way that police can police all these gatherings and I pity them for having to walk into the danger.

但是,我确实认识到一个非常困难的情况。我也住在一个旅游区,但在苏格兰,所以我们目前几乎没有共同的事。但是苏格兰,像康沃尔郡一样,依靠旅游业。解决这是一个非常困难的问题,坦率地说,我没有解决方案。

• Crookesey
    Crookesey Bots文章:119

我星期一早上出去,目的是要剪头发,并捡起我们已经用完的几件事。前者被抛弃了,因为我的理发师在外面有一个类似于筹码店的好店队列。开车穿过一条繁忙的郊区购物街,我注意到许多人漫无目的地徘徊,有些人戴着口罩,但没有拿着任何购物袋。我震惊的是老年人的队列,又是一些戴着口罩,等待进入一家慈善商店,对他们来说非常重要。考虑到我的旅行已经过时了几周,我成功地打算了后者的意图,并在交通繁忙的情况下回到了家。

• Lilymary

自从这一切开始以来,我们就一直在为我的老年人(但活跃)的邻居购物,今天他们想谈谈是否应该开始自己的购物。他们已经看到我走上了道路并感到内gui,但是当我丈夫在骑自行车和10英里之间的购物时,我能够让他们放心。在手推车上放一些额外的东西真的没什么大不了的,但他们也希望自己的独立性回来。

But I agree with everyone else, there will be a second spike of some sort after this relaxing of lockdown, as in Leicester. Living in a tourist are it's already on its way up the M6. and I don't want anyone I know to get caught up in it. So I suggested we keep shopping for them until we get an idea of whether the infection rate is going to rise, and where.

My mother was suddenly taken into hospital this week on a non-covid issue, and it broke our hearts not to be allowed to go with her, but the fear of her coming out with covid is awful. But they've been fantastic with her and hopefully she is coming out tonight, and the infection rate where the hospital is is fairly low. But it was a really worrying time. Those muppets wandering about like it's the virus that's taking a holiday need a reality check.

• Mike1

希望您的妈妈早日会好起来。

• Lilymary
    编辑10. 2020,21:47

谢谢迈克,昨晚她回家,她说工作人员对她很友善,并给了她很好的照顾。她有点虚弱,但感觉好多了。自从锁定以来,我们的第一次(除了Zoom sessions除外),我们已经有一个社会遥远的家庭聚会,这将为她带来一个美好的世界。它本来应该在花园里,但开始雨水猛冲,所以我们抓住了露台家具,将其设置在车库中并继续进行!

Who's Online

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
Fif
Fif
忘记了
忘记了
Baidu